[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point of getting fit when you have a small dick

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: warosu.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
warosu.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
What's the point of getting fit when you have a small dick
>>
>>39665061
Once you're buff, you can claim the steroids shrunk it, so no one will judge you.
>>
because a woman can overlook you having a small dick, but if you are miserable to be around with then there is no hope
>>
>>39665078
what if I just want to get those nice abs, i don't want to be buff
>>
>>39665061
There's no point to getting fit, period. Utter waste of time that lets you bang worthless sloots in the short term but little else.
Focus on your studies and career. Get rich. Become powerful. Qts will flock to you regardless of how you look.
>>
>>39665144
Right goal, wrong mindset. Women will never love you because all their goals ultimately only benefit themselves, even if they fool themselves into thinking otherwise. You should become powerful for your own sake, ignore women.
>>
File: IMG_4806.jpg (19KB, 249x237px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4806.jpg
19KB, 249x237px
>>39665061
There is no point really, but I hate the feeling of being a fat and lazy fuck. If you do too, thenit is reason enough. Why be even more miserable than you need to be? I'm not trying to get into shape for women because I have no chance with them; I don't even desire them anymore. Anything I do from now on is just an attempt to lessen my suffering in any way possible
>>
So you're worth more than a bullet when the time comes...
>>
Health?
Night cycling/running/walking feels pretty fucking good anon.
>>
>>39665175
>You should become powerful for your own sake, ignore women.
why would I want that though? If I don't care how I look to other people I have no reason to bother being physically powerful.
>>
File: 1502966942273.jpg (818KB, 4252x1760px) Image search: [Google]
1502966942273.jpg
818KB, 4252x1760px
>>39665144
exactly getting fit is the most useless shit a robot can do, because pic related

the only thing a robot can do for getting laid is try to get rich at any expense, by doing so by the age of 35 or so a robot can finally get laid with a stacy gold digger and/or hoes
>>
>>39665061
how small we talking here bruv?
>>
>>39665061

Because sex isn't the end-all-be-all of life. If you think so, you're just as bad as niggers that rob stores and kill people.

You have a life. Nourish it. Devote your existence to maturing the seeds of enlightenment that you seek to sow. You have how many years? 50, 60, 70, ahead of you? If you're wise, you can make the most of it. You can achieve transcendental modes of consciousness. You can see life beyond Western reality. It's all within your grasp and the only thing stopping you is yourself.
>>
>>39665193
>>39665175
>>39665144
Nice points, OP here. It sucks that depression makes me avoiding exercising though
>>
Because it gives you something in life to progress at and its good for your mental state.

t.400lb squat 5.5" dick virgin
>>
>>39665078
steroids don't shrink benis, if anything you might get a temporary increase in size due to improved erection quality
>>
>>39665061
getting you small dick wet, obviously.
>>
Being leaner makes your dick look bigger.

You can't even get "BIG" naturally anyway.

There's a saying in the natty lifting world.

>lean
>big

Pick 1
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.