[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm youtube famous and often get e-mails from guys and girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: drunk.jpg (35KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
drunk.jpg
35KB, 1024x576px
I'm youtube famous and often get e-mails from guys and girls suffering from depressing telling me how they wish they could have been my friend or could have everything I have. I try to reply to every e-mail I get, but it gets overwhelming trying to give every one of these people a thoughtful response. I don't have the energy or time to give a meaningful response to everyone, but I do read the e-mails. I often feel pressured into doing the "right thing", but I can't force myself to be friends with everyone. I've accomplished a lot in my life that I never thought I would never would do, but my life isn't full of glamour. Yes, game companies have acknowledged my artwork. Yes, I've met professional e-sports players, voice actors, and other famous content creators. Yes I get invited to conventions and events around the world. Yes, I finally get to live away from my strict parents, but I'm still not quite happy with my life so don't get too envious of the life I have. Most of my income comes from streaming on Twitch. I still have no job related to my major. I am constantly on the verge of homelessness because I'm not quite talented enough to do anything professionally.
>>
>wall of text
tl;dr literally nobody cares
>>
>>39664850

I spent a great deal of my life feeling disconnected from others so going out to all those events and doing gigs is very mentally exhausting. I'm not enjoying my time out so much as it feels like I am only doing these things because I will regret it if I don't. It just feels uncanny whenever I'm out having dinner or hosting events with other content creators. Lot of my old friends accuse me of ditching them for e-celebs, but that's just not the case. Most of the time I would rather much be home alone playing videogames or shitposting. Most of the time I just want a simple night out with a few friends and not discuss fans , e-sports, or anything related to being a content creator. Not every night out has to involve a dozen people and a food bill that costs over $300 .I feel too consumed by social media and constantly have to exclusively hang out with famous people or else I go broke.
>>
You already made this thread earlier today, and it failed.
>>
WarOwI?
>>
>>39664850
>often get e-mails from guys and girls suffering from depressing

Tell those losers to fuck off, you don't want to catch their disease
>>
>>39664944

I don't want to say anything that'll induce their self-destructive behavior.
>>
I often wonder if this is the life I should have and I feel like I'm just leeching off from those that know what to do with their lives.
>>
I often don't have time to respond to every e-mail so I'll make a blog post addressing certain kinds of people, but if I do that too much I'll come off as a drama queen.
>>
>>39664871
Expose who you are if you're not a pussy, faggot.
>>
Womble is a faggot!
>>
>>39664850
>>39664871
Ever thought about hanging it up and getting a day job? Maybe this just isn't the line of work for you. It doesn't sound like a great fit for an introvert.
>>
>>39664850
So, who are hour exactly, mate? Might as well link your channel if you're "famous."
>>
>>39665834
Are you***

These captchas suck.
>>
>>39665834
don't remember the name but if it's who I think it is she's been making these types of posts for years. was talked about quite a bit on lolcowfarm (female chan)
>>
>>39665457
Fuck you people are cancer
>>
File: comb.jpg (614KB, 1872x1254px) Image search: [Google]
comb.jpg
614KB, 1872x1254px
>>39665976
It's sachie, the hapa youtube cosplayer.
>>
>>39664850
did you recently turn 18 (like within the past two weeks), because if yes I think I know who you are and even if you aren't who I think you are: you should never feel bad about your own success, it is nice that you try to help your fans via e-mails but happiness isn't an automatic response when the goods in your life outweigh the bads, not to wax philosophical here but I believe that happiness only happens when you enjoy being you. A lot of people have issues with that, even if they think they are happy or trying really hard to just "feel happpy"

I'm not saying that is the only way to be happy but from my experience it seems to be a good start, I wish you well anon-youtube-famous.
>>
File: Aichan.jpg (78KB, 669x696px) Image search: [Google]
Aichan.jpg
78KB, 669x696px
>>39666343
Kek, that dumb slut thinking patreon is given by anyone but old betas or arabs
>>
Hope all is well anon. God speed.
>>
its ok mumkey, just be my bf and everything will be alright
>>
File: 1382054911029.jpg (1KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1382054911029.jpg
1KB, 250x250px
>i'm youtube famous and im not satisfied with life feel bad for me

this is a gay ass thread man. i guarantee if someone took this from you you'd be broken without your status because it's all you have.

do something worthwhile if your life sucks so much. people usually don't know what they're good at, so one of the best ways to figure out what you're good at is to ask other people.

ask your fanbase what you're good at outside of playing with toys and take it from there lol.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.