[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sex is the best exercise >the guys who need it the most

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: fat-guy-with-two-girls.jpg (48KB, 700x468px) Image search: [Google]
fat-guy-with-two-girls.jpg
48KB, 700x468px
>sex is the best exercise
>the guys who need it the most actually get the least

Any more of life's little ironies?
>>
>>39664746
>sex is also commonly associated with candy in pop culture
>>
File: 56492658.jpg (22KB, 377x264px) Image search: [Google]
56492658.jpg
22KB, 377x264px
>>39664746
>be born in as a creature that tries to find meaning in things
>no discernible meaning to living
it's the little things :^)
>>
>>39664746
>>39664746
choking bitches to death with my bare hands, thats my exercise
>>
>>39664746
Desires are an ironic meme.
You want one and sacrifice something to go toward it and after a while what you have sacrificed starts to become what you want again. You keep going round round and are never fully satisfied.

Big irony number 2:
Hate, people want to be what they hate in some way. They can't, it's out of reach to them or they are denied it and therefor there is this huge compensating response against it.
>>
>>39664746
People who set out to accomplish some improvement in the world and make personal sacrifices to help people only to realize years later that the fault is with the refusal of the people to better themselves in the first place and that their misery is self-imposed or self-sustained, their sacrifice is in vain and all they have accomplished is that they have let themselves be exploited for some 'virtue' narrative.
>>
>>39664746
The most anti-religious people in the modern west are in an ideological religion themselves without even knowing it, yet they follow its tenants strictly and sheepishly, blasphemers are publicly disgraced, hurt or banished and still they don't see they are the modern equivalent of the people who would have happily burned witches in the medieval times.
>>
>>39664774
Chads dont need to find meaning because theyre already perfect
>>
>>39664746
>fat-guy-with-two-girls.jpg

that's no ordinary fat guy
>>
>>39664746
Implying Gaben doesn't get it, lol.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.