[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greentext thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 48

File: 43422434423.jpg (30KB, 505x505px) Image search: [Google]
43422434423.jpg
30KB, 505x505px
Alright 4chan, I've never told this story to anyone before
>Be me
>Be 16
>I'm "back-up" friend tier(the guy you only hangout with when there is no one else) but I was in denial of it at the time
>Few more days until Halloween
>See some fliers pinned around my highschool for a Halloween Party at local community center
>Decide to go because I won't need an invitation to get in
>Next day I'm browsing normiebook and I see that some of my friends are at the community center during a huge party
>Today is Friday and Halloween won't he until the following Monday
>Apparently it's a different party or something
>Feel bad that he didn't tell me, but maybe he just forgot
>I put on some street clothes and walk for forty minutes to the party
>When I arrive people are dancing inside and outside of the center and doing wild things
>A lot of people are also wearing their Halloween costumes which was wierd because it wasn't Halloween
>When I walk in, I try to find my friends but they seem to have disappeared
>I keep searching around and I ask people I know if they've seen my friends (I use their names)
>They all say they haven't seen them/they don't know who they are
>I do this for ten minutes until a random Chad I asked previously walks up to me
>"Alright anon, I can't do this anymore. Don't tell them that it was me, but here's the truth..."
>Chad then explains to me that Friend 1 had told everyone in the building, before I arrived, that if I showed up, not to tell me where they are, if I asked, because they didn't want to be around me
>He tells me that they've beend actively avoiding me this whole time by moving around the center whenever I got close to them
>I have a hard time grasping this
>Chad pulls out his phone and shows me a messenger group conversation between Friend 1 and him and several other people
>Went something like "Where is anon?" "Don't worry bruh, he's near the game room" "Alright I'll move to the tables." "When do you think he's gonna leave btw?'
Continued
>>
>>39664498
do continue please
>>
>>39664498
holy fuck that sucks anon
bump for feels
>>
>>39664498
Holy fuck... Dude. That's painful. Please tell me you confronted them. I would be devastated.
>>
please continue I had shit happen like this to me as well.

>get gf in middle school
>didn't know she was popular
>go to basketball game to see her
>I see her in stands with all her popular friends and wave and everyone laughs at me
>some kid starts filming me on his phone and I didn't know what was going on
> a kid throws me into a wal
>they share it all over myspace (yeah this was a long time ago)
> the next day there is a my space thread call "Anonisgay" and no one will talk to me
>gf still hangs out with me and says we're dating but we can't be seen together

fuk
>>
File: 1493562693916.jpg (55KB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
1493562693916.jpg
55KB, 400x303px
>>39664498
>Whenever I got to close, they had a literal network of people that would inform them, and they would move away from me
>Isthisreal.png
>Chad tells me that they're actually outside right now and he won't tell them that I'm coming
>I run out the front door and I find them standing in the ditch near the building
>Friend 2 sees me
>He alerts Friend 1
>Literal first words out of his mouth "Who told you?"
>"Um Chad Chaddingson told me."
>Every one of them just stares at me
>"You guys don't want to hang around me?"
>"I'm sorry anon, you're just too wierd, like too many people don't like you, and you make us look kinda bad. It's just hard to have fun with you around us."
>I walk back inside and go into the game room mind literal blank
>No one else in here and it's very dark aside from the old arcade machines
>Play digdug two and over again for the next three hours on the verge of tears
>Hungry and thirsty but I don't leave the gameroom for the free snacks in the main area because I'm afraid someone will see me
>The place eventually closed and I leave
>Flash foward to Monday (Halloween)
>It's the evening
>I forgot to buy a costume, so I tie a bandanna around my mouth, wear a long sleeve shirt and ruffle my hair a little to go for a psychopath edgefag look
>Even have a dull machete to go with it
>I'm so beta I decide to forgive my friends and ask if they want to go trick or treating with me
>They basically tell me to fuck off except for friend 2 who says he might go out
>It's good enough for me
>I asked him where he wants to meet me at, but he doesn't respond
>I tell him to meet me at the community center for the Halloween party
>I walk for forty minutes again
>When I make it there, it's night time and it's pretty cold and uncomfortable outside
>The center is closed
>I remember that the center closes on Mondays
>I remember what happened last week and I put two and two together
>Friday was the Halloween Party, because they are closed on Mondays
Continued
>>
>>39664831
I feel like 90% of this board is growing pains from a childhood worth people who have no empathy. People who struggled to socialize, then grew up crippled from an inability to get over how hard people suck at a young age. These are awful stories, but... Give people another chance. Let that shit go, man.
>>
>>39664861
Oh god dude.

You really should have thanked that Chad guy. He saved you from your spineless friends not telling you what they really think.
>>
>>39664861
Bump for interest, I'm glad that this didn't happen to me because I had equally awkward friends.
>>
Bump.

Being a baclass up friend is worse than an unexpected rejection. Really fucks your self esteem.
>>
>>39664868

How? How do you 'let it go'? Its not a fucking rock that you pick up off of the ground, its an impression.
You can't 'let go' of it because its part of you, and nobody has ever done a single thing to prove that impression wrong.
Why is the burden on us to give people yet another chance?
The people I knew were no more, like, totally sucky than they are now, they were more honest about it back then, now they are just affected, nasty pieces of shit hiding it behind their favourite bands and x so edgy piece of window dressing.
They don't get better, they get better at hiding it, and they don't develop empathy, they just develop tact.
If its my loss then it was never a loss at all.
>>
>>39664861
Please continue. Reminds me of my shitty high school life where my only friend kept promising to invite me to stuff and never did. By the time we graduated he admitted to only having me around to make him look cooler.
>>
>>39665006
You Let It Go by realizing that by not being one of them, and being a different person from who they are then you are the perfect example and my entire argument that they are not the only people on earth. There are people out there like you that are capable of feeling empathy, guilt and every other human emotion that makes you a good person. You have to move on from it. You have to give people like yourself a chance. It is something that you can let go. You just have to forgive them. You are right to think that it was never your loss, it wasn't and maybe you lost a chance to develop socially, but you can recover.
>>
fake ass bitch friends always ghosted me, me no need em
>>
How do you see yourself currently, OP ?

Still a shut-in or do you have a good social life going for you now ?
>>
File: 1491954459734.png (17KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
1491954459734.png
17KB, 882x758px
>>39664861
>Not sure what to do now, so I just walk around the immediate area
>Mom calls me
>"Anon are you alright? Are you having a good time?'
>Y-yeah, I'm having a good time with my friends.'
"Ok be safe"
>I keep messaging friend 2 but he isn't reading my messages
>There is a Halloween event at a nearby park, but I'm too afraid to go by myself
>Just keep walking around the dark streets
>It's getting really fucking cold and the shirt I'm wearing is really thin
>Eventually I wander to Walmart
>I walk near one of the benches in front of the store
>There is a guy sitting there but when he sees me, he takes a double take and looks horrified
>I realize that I'm still holding the machete
>He sprints away and leaves his large coat behind
>Massive puke colored winter coat
>I'm freezing so I take the coat and put it on
>Smells like how it smells when you lick your hand and let it dry
>Stick the machete down my pantleg and hobble into Walmart like an autist
>Friend 2 still isn't responding
>Getting extremely desperate
>Getting wierd looks from all around
>Afraid more than ever to get close to anyone because I now smell like shit
>Literally walk a maze around Walmart, avoiding people to get the candy area
>Buy a Crunch bar and check out at a self checkout and go into the restroom to eat it
>I see myself in the mirror and realize that I look like a homeless man/gang member
>Hair messed up and in every direction, my shirt is covered with so many small holes I didn't even see the first time, and my face looks genuinely creepy with the bandanna and my pants are sagging
>Possibly the most surreal moment in my entire life when I realized just how bad I looked, even without the jacket and the hobbling
>When that guy had seen me with the machete, he feared for his life
>I try to fix myself up as much as possible after I consume the crunch bar
Continued
>>
>>39665163
I'm a shut-in. Looking back, there were many times where some pretty shitty things happened to me, but this was the event that truly sparked the introversion
>>
>>39665166
I'm on the edge of my seat anon
>>
OP, listen to this: https://youtu.be/Bo-_6SWkMoE
I truly hate your "friends"
>>
give me their facebooks, i'm gonna e-rip them new anuses
>>
>>39664498
>>39664861
Does this really happen in real life?
I can't imagine a large group from my highschool giving enough of a shit to go along with some fags trying to avoid some nerd.
Is this how it is in small towns?
>>
File: smack_wojack.jpg (70KB, 840x544px) Image search: [Google]
smack_wojack.jpg
70KB, 840x544px
>>39665166
>When I leave the bathroom I spot the guy who was at the bench at the far entrance, talking to a police officer
>He notices me in the massive jacket and we make eye contact
>I run like hell in the opposite direction to the garden center where I can leave out the side entrance
>The machete is impairing my running too much, and I have to pull it out
>When I do, several people see me and starting screaming/shrieking and literally running and diving away from me
>Feels like I'm playing GTA or something
>I run rapidly away, hoping that no self-righteous normie is gonna try to tackle me
>I throw off the jacket and run into the garden section
>I accidentally knock down a few potted plants and I scare and elderly worker there very badly when I run past her(still feel very bad about it to this day)
>I run out the side entrance and throw the machete onto the roof
>Run around the building and back onto the main road
>Ive been running for several minutes, when I heard the sounds of sirens in the distance
>I jumped over a fence and into a nearby softball field and hide away from the light of streetlights
>Police cars kept going up and down this road, some with lights, some without, and I was unable to move for nearly half an hour out of fear that they would see me moving
>Eventually I built up enough courage to move and run deeper into the softball diamond
>I reached the other end of the fence and cut diagonally through several blocks until I reached the park
>Big Halloween event going on like I said earlier
>I sit at a metal bench from a distance and watch
>Younger kids around 14 and 13 running around and winning prizes and hitting each other with glow in the dark sticks and swordfighting with them
>Parents standing around near the trees and talking with each other
>Smell of free food and deserts because event is funded by the city
>Sit for an hour watching, hugging myself under my shirt to keep warm, watching for police cars
Continued
>>
File: 404040404004.jpg (114KB, 546x546px) Image search: [Google]
404040404004.jpg
114KB, 546x546px
this is one i think about regularly
>be a senior in highschool
>walking to class with friend
>talking to him about this qt freshman girl
>he's trying to change the subject
>confused but continue talking
>"Have you seen stacy? I can't believe she's only 15, imagine what she'll look like when she's older"
>friend gets real nervous
>realize girl was walking in front of us the whole time
>spaghetti
>she and her friends give me a dirty look
>feel like a pervert
>>
>>39665253
It's fine, it's all fine. I had similar thoughts when I was your age too. When all you have is dreams, and your are slowly beginning to realize how horrible the world is and the fact that those dreams will never come true. It's hopelessness
>>39665326
Yes, I'm still having trouble with what happened today. Just comphrending it, you know? How did you know this was a small town?
>>
lurkin and poastin
>>
hurry the fuck up you dumb cunt
>>
I'm dyin of anticipation here
>>
>>39665699
Am I the only one that's surprised that this hasn't been said before?
>>
>>39665435
>Friend 2 still hasn't responded to me
>Eventually I build the courage to go for small walks around the area, snaking closer and closer to try to get to the event for maybe one quick food
>Littles kids keep noticing me and try pointing at me, and I'm forced to retreat back to the metal table
>Everytime I am spotted I go back to the metal table and go for a walk on the other end of the park and let 20 minutes go by until I work up the courage to try to go back
>Several hours literally drag by like this
>Slowly as the hours drag by, people begin to leave the park, and the stands start closing down
>Eventually there is a no one left but me, standinf near a metal talble
>I pull out my phone and realize that it's now 10 O clock at night
>I open messenger and also see that Friend 2 saw my message at some point during one of my walks and left me on read
>I send several replies back to him desperately asking where he's been, with some hope that he can show up
>After ten more minutes he responds and tells me that he's too busy and trick or treating is for little kids
>Without even being provoked, like I sent something calling him out, he writes me a long paragraph basically rehashing what Friend 1 said about me and that I'm too wierd and they can't have fun around me
>He curses me out a bit at the end and then finishes
>It is now 10:19
>Halloween is now over
>I want to cry, but the tears won't come
>I also realize that I really need to pee/poo
>Tired, and dirty, and incredibly cold and hungry and betrayed, I don't care about anything anymore
>I piss all over myself and let it spill onto the concrete
>I consider shitting myself too
>At least I'm warm now
>I realize that I've made a terrible mistake, as my mom will have to pick me up
>I shuffled back to the community center and walk around it, waiting for my mom to get me
>She arrives around eleven
>"Anon, where are your friends?"
>"A-at the park"
>"I just drove by the park, no one is there."
"Continued
>>
>>39665742
...wouldn't it have been easy just to whip it out and pee on the grass/trees like a dog? Why was pissing yourself even an option?
>>
File: 1493779910178.jpg (241KB, 1059x349px) Image search: [Google]
1493779910178.jpg
241KB, 1059x349px
>>39665742
"I m-mean they where at the park when I left, but they are probably gone now."
>She stares at me
>"Anon, what's that smell"
>I make up some story about how I accidentally piss myself
>She screams at me and puts some napkins down on my seat
>I get in the car and as we head home I cry over everything that happened
>She literally calls me a faggot for crying at being screamed at and says nothing else
>I take a shit and shower when I get home
>I throw the bandanna and shirt away
>The next day at school I awkwardly sit with my friends at lunch
>They seem angry at me
>I say nothing to them and keep my head down the whole time while I eat
>I make some stupid joke that I can't remember and I speed walk away
>For the next two years, I would eat my lunch in the boys bathroom
>Later that week, the Chad that told me about my friends avoiding me snuck up and behind me and pushed me down the stairs for being a snitch
Wew. I'm sorry this story took so long. This was the worst event in my entire life. I can't live in this world.
>>
>>39665767
It was incredibly cold and windy that night, it just felt natural in that second
>>
>>39665808
Hunt them down and murder them during the race war, anon. No laws means no consequences.
>>
Bump
Could someone screencap gthis please?
>>
File: gthis.jpg (8KB, 35x24px) Image search: [Google]
gthis.jpg
8KB, 35x24px
>>39665937
i got u bro
>>
>>39664498
>>39664498
>>39665957
Thank you so much, I'm going to have a long dream
>>
>>39664498
To be perfectly honest this was all your fault. At 16 you should have been able to read obvious signals that your 'friends' hate you and you should have stayed the fuck away from them.

You autists think the normies lack empathy but the truth is that they have extreme amounts of empathy to even tolerate your presence around them somewhat. Autists have no idea how fucking annoying they are to even be around.
>>
The chad was nice
>>
>>39666499
chad generally is
>>
>>39665808
Fuck people man. Humans are stupid animals.
>>
>>39666499
Did you read his last greentext? chad pushed him >>39665808
>>
>>39666937
he was a snitch, and you all know what snitches get
>>
>>39665435
>When I do, several people see me and starting screaming/shrieking and literally running and diving away from me
>Feels like I'm playing GTA or something
I had a good laugh.
I remember I once came home from a friend house walking with my bb rifle. It was only 5 blocks of distance and the first ones I was with another friend (then we stopped at a bus stop for my friend to go his home, I was just standing there with the rifle in my hand)
On one hand it was cool as fuck but it also was autistic and I could have been arrested.
>>
File: IMG_3266.jpg (22KB, 623x583px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3266.jpg
22KB, 623x583px
I find it weird that chads always give away the plans to asshole normies.

What if chads are really heroes to be gawked over whereas normies are the true enemy?
>>
>>39665808
damn dude why did you even leave the house on halloween, there was no other possible outcome than getting humiliated
>>
>>39666371
op is like an extroverted autist, worst kind of autist there is
>>
>>39666371
Do you even know what autism is? These spergs have immense trouble reading social cues
>>
>>39664861
I get that this sucked for you, but you must have been a seriously insufferable cunt for them to act like that
>>
>>39667621
I like to believe most chads are good guys but are simply so separated from us robots that they can't understand us (just b urself, etc)
>>
Bullying was my greatest fear back in school when I was 15-16

>family has not too much money, not poor, but we have to buy cheap.
>be 16yo in Gewerbeschule(don't know how to explain to americans, in germany you can do schools for mechanical, economic or social professions after finishing regular school.)
>rheumatism, so bad limp in both my legs.
>PE twice a week, get bullied by chads and their scrawny companion, was also kinda chubby back then.
>PE changing room, only change pants always, from jeans to PE pants
>mom bought me a maxi pack of red boxers because cheap, have about 20 identical red boxers.
>chad notices I always wear red boxers that look the same.
>"hahaha, anon never changes his underwear,he always wears those red ones,he is such a disgusting slob, he stinks."
>always very aware of hygiene, but the whole school rumors that I never change my clothes and that I stink really bad.
>everybody tells me I stink
>get paranoid and wash myself everyday for hours and use tons of deodorant and parfume.
>get bloidy sores everywhere, can't sleep
>"haha, look at how sleepy that stinky anon is, that manchild must have played video games all night, he will never get laid."
>get panic attacks every day before school, bullies mock and punch and spit on me during class, teacher doesn't give a crap.
>>
>Be in sixth grade
>Sit at the back of the bus for some reason with a roastie and three druggie kids
>Eventually make Asian friend who then sits with me
>As soon as Asian friend came to the back of the bus the both of us started to get bullied
>Druggies start spitting on us
>We get to our stop and another kid trips me making my papers go flying all over the place
>Get home and cry
Then next year in 7th grade
>Some fat kid goes to trip me so he can impress another roastie
>Flashback to the bullying from last year
>Start hitting him until he goes limp
>Go to get off the bus and the bus driver asks me what happened
>Through choked-back tears I say "He tried to trip me!"
>Go home and cry again

Wasn't bullied after that and actually became a class-clown type character. That sucked, too, because nobody took anything I said seriously so my emotions and lowest moments were all jokes.
>>
>in middle school
>two chads i know sit on either side of me at front of Spanish class
>punch my shoulders taking turns whenever the teacher wasn't teaching us
>while class is trying not to laugh
>i get shaky and an incredible rush of adrenaline nothing, not even iraq could give me to this day
>push my hands out onto the backs of both their heads and slam them into the desks their sitting at as hard as i possibly can, makes a loud noise and everything in the room stops moving as the teacher turns around
>i just sit there autisticly
>they moan and start making retard noises
>i just get up and walk to the principle to tell her what i did
>calls my dad to pick me up
Whole fucking school was aware i was being bullied by them. Kicked a massive wart on my shoe making me white out, threw me in a trash can, made some popular girl tell me she liked me then pantsed me in front of her... Etc. My dad knew, and told me the moment they hit me if i didn't hit them back he would basically disown me. Came to pick me up and bought us chic fil a as i had to retell the story over and over again in more detail. I was suspended, but they understood and even the Spanish teacher who saw it had know how bad it had gotten. They never even talked to me again, and when i came back i was able to study and learn in absolute peace.
>>
Hey guys, it's OP here. I just woke up from my sleep. I have no idea how this thread survived but thank you. Also I'll be here if you have any questions.
>>
>>39669689
How long ago was this? Where are your two friends now?
>>
based chad

ck
>>
>>39669662
iktf. I think the proudest I ever made my dad was after getting in a fight. I was losing, too, I was on my back getting punched and I landed a lucky kick to the kid's face.
>>
>>39669740
Forever changed me when i realized chads are not immortal. I was almost bullied in high school a few times and every time i just started swinging. I'm just a weird guy, but i didn't put up with it. I would always swing when i knew i was about to get ridiculed. The worst damage was always from women. You can't swing at them... I had a date with a cute girl for freshman homecoming dance. She made up a lie last minute that she was sick and couldn't come. I went alone, and she showed up, and danced with the guy who threw me into a trash can in middle school. I just went in the locker room and cried. Girl came in to comfort me, but i told her to leave me alone. I never respected women after that. I got cheated on with my best friend after that by my first girlfriend. I beat him into an unrecognizable mess in front of a movie theater in my home town. She called me a monster, and i joined the army after that. I'm 26 now and recently all these people found me on social media. One of them commented on a picture i posted of me in uniform out in Poland training with their army (I'm American) and i basically autisticly called them out saying "don't ever comment on my shit again. I remember you, and you were a piece of shit." which looked pretty stupid to every one i know. It's scarring, man. I don't know.
>>
>>39668297
>6th grade
>druggies
What fictional shithole do you live in buddy
>>
>Be me
>At the start of 3rd grade I switched schools
>Made friends quickly, one was my best friend
>He was never the greatest kid, but that never bothered me
>Eventually he gets taken to some reform school or some shit
>Mom was super close with his so she told us
>Don't see him until he gets back, cuz he's in another state
>Start hanging out with him regularly
>Hang out with him one last time before my birthday
>Never see him again, literally to this day have never seen him again
>Contact his mom, she made up excuses, and confesses to it
>She tells me he's strayed from the right path and she can't really force him to hang out with me
>I understand, but I'm still hurt
>All my other friends moved away
>I've never had friends again besides my dog
>I lost my best friend
>>
>>39669863
It happens, shitlord. Maybe not in your perfect little fantasy world, but here in the real world, it exists.
>>
>>39669854
Hey anon, it may have been autistic and you may have looked like an idiot but you were still right. Don't let people just live down how shitty they behave in life. Not so fullfilling to hear from this board, but still. You keep right.

T. Navy
>>
>>39664868
Let's see you let go of the fact that I raped your entire family eh, give people another chance
Fucking normalfag subhuman
>>
>>39669710
About three years ago. I think they are still living in the same town. They are probably college normies right now
>>
>>39669919
How are you doing now, original anon?
>>
>>39669689
what state are you in jesus christ anon
>>
>>39669902
Hey man, thank you. I think about it a lot, but i don't know. I did the right thing over and over but it's autistic as fuck to be so aggressive about it. Keep safe.
>>
>>39669854
You have every right to call them out. If they aren't willing to make amends for their past cruelty then why should they be allowed to comment on your shit and act all friendly? They can fuck off if you ask me, and you're not wrong at all to tell them that in front of everybody.
>>
>>39669977
I'm really glad i posted all that then. I've never posted on this board out of fear, i hate bringing up that part of my life. But you guys made me feel a lot better. Thank you, genuinely.
>>
>>39670017
Of course, anon. One thing to watch out for though is that they might try to fling weird shit you did in the past at you to hurt you if you call them out publicly, so be prepared for that.
>>
>>39669949
Arizona
>>39669944
Working at a Burger King part time. Thinking about going to trade school
>>
>>39667621
he probably just wanted to stir up shit for amusement. or maybe he just has to interact with these people on a regular basis and secretly hates them for being shit people.
>>
I never enjoyed living in the world
>>
>>39666371
I've literally never done anything wrong in my entire life around them. I tried as hard as possible to "fit in". I didn't get the joke, but I still laughed, I always kept my head down and tried to be polite. I never spoke up, and I brought food and drinks to school and gave them to anyone who asked for one. All I wanted was for people to like me, because I guess they saw behind the facade and detected the autism within.
>>
File: bark.jpg (75KB, 925x835px) Image search: [Google]
bark.jpg
75KB, 925x835px
>>39665808
jesus christ. that's rough anon
>>
>>39669863
You sound woefully ignorant
>>
>>39664498
This happened about ten minutes ago.

>Be on discord
>making troll joke about jews as a joke
>people find it genuinely funny, they know I'm kidding
>Girl joins
>She is liked by everyone on there, they worship her pussy
>She says "I am the most convincing trap ever"
>I say "are traps gay?"
>*crickets*
>Then I asked if she was talking about traps like the 4ch@n meme, kind of suprised
>I get basically a half answer and then everyone on the chat starts mocking me saying "wow dude that's so dank" "dude you shouldn't even be on 8ch@n go to 16 or 18 ch@n"
>Tell her to post tits with a timestamp
>She says "what?"
>Immeidietly pissed that 4ch@n has become this fucking trendy, thanks r3ddit
>I explain to her "take off your shirt, write the date on a piece of paper and post a picture of it"
>Gets offended
>everyone in the chat starts laughing and calling me stupid
>"How do you not know tits with gtfo and go on 4ch@n"
>"anon I would never post tits, but black anon has seen my tits plenty of times"
>Tried to say "I don't care, I've dated black chicks before"
>I was muted at this point, couldn't say anything
>I don't care she is the type of idiot to lie about going onto websites to seem cool but she is like 22.

I really doubt she has gone onto any boards besides fucking /b/ and it just pissed me off to no end.
>>
>>39669662
were their necks made of rubber or what?

fake and gay
>>
>>39670469
you and your m8s should all drink bleach desu
>>
>>39670469
Welcome to nu 4chan
Where the score dont matter, but we are out numbered anyway
>>
>>39670520
You think I don't fucking know that?
>>
File: 1504476824475.png (60KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1504476824475.png
60KB, 1000x1000px
>>39665076
holy shit anon, this was me also. I was the guy everyone liked, even got a grade wide nick-name, but no one would invite me. My "close" friends would "forget" to invite me, the cool kids would "already have invited too many people," and the "losers" would stop inviting me once they realized no one invited me anyways. This shit is paradoxical
>>
>>39670565
Obviously not, since you keep posting like a faggot.
>>
>>39667621
Chad's are hot, geneticly good who were not assholes because someone always wanted to be with them
Robots are ugly, messed who were not assholes because they always wanted someone to be with
>>
File: 1439235967122 - Kopia.jpg (20KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1439235967122 - Kopia.jpg
20KB, 500x500px
I have a story about bullying to, but I guess its positive

>Be 13/14
>Getting bullied because autistic and chubby
>School is next to an orphanage, there's alot of Chads from it in the school
>Chads track me after school and drag be behind a mall to have some laughs
>One of them wants to go for a solo fight with me
>I watched plenty of anime and played vidya, I was a fucking pussy
>Remember that my dad told me, that honor is the biggest virtue of a man
>He left us a year after but idc
>I can't lose my honor now, I am the protagonist of my life after all
>Try to punch Chad
>Fail
>He beats me up but I keep standing up like a fucking moron
>Other Chads eventually start praising my courage, they start clapping and stuff
>The one that was beating me got discouraged and they left me be
>Next day these minor-tier Chads try to take my lunch money
>I hear the Boss Chads behind me
>"Oi leave him be faggs, his balls are prodably bigger than yours"
>Feels... Good man?

They still made fun of me, but more on a friendly basis after that, I was stuck with them untill hs, and never got seriously bullied again, they even wanted to drink with me and stuff, but I always felt awkward around them. Guess I got lucky, met semi-nice Chads.
>>
>>39668117
A trade school?
>>
>>39667621
from the apex of the social pyramid you see everything. you realize coolest kids are really just a group of genuine, trustworthy bros and everyone else is just trying to use each other as stepping stones to reach something they could never really perceive through all that insecurity and toxicity.
>>
File: 1468824167721.jpg (23KB, 280x232px) Image search: [Google]
1468824167721.jpg
23KB, 280x232px
>be me
>13 year old chubbo XL
>super into Naruto
>autistically read the manga and watch the anime 24/7
>wear the headband around my bicep, under my sleeve so no can see my advanced autism
>school only believes me to be mildly autistic
>little do they know I practice learning jutsu hand movements every day after school
>might have caused me to be socially inept idk
>shart spaghetti whenever I try to talk to girls in my class
>get super fucking fed up of the normie chads getting their dicks jostled by the qts I liked

good thing summer is coming... or so I think

>mfw grandma signs me up for some bullshit YMCA camp
>shit heavily fucking interfered with my ninjutsu training
>but wait, lightbulb of autism
>maybe I can make a sick first impression and get a gf
>my ninja boner reveals itself
>pick out sick outfit for my first day
>wear my AC/DC Black Ice t-shirt
>plaid old navy shorts
>Walgreens sunglasses
>black skechers
>readytofuck.ppt

cont.
>>
>>39670425
>Rough
>Bark
Took me way too long, kek
>>
>>39672302
>first day of camp
>its at some Catholic middle school that shut down for the summer
>walk in with an Arizona and chewing gum to blend in as a normie
>its what I would always see alpha chad walking around with at school
>in line waiting for grandma to sign me in
>some little kid asks if I like legos
>must be like 6 or something
>he smells like musty underwear but I say yes
>big fucking mistake..
>kid won't shut the fuck up about his lego Harry Potter set
>take out a paper shuriken from my backpack
>whip it at him
perfectform.exe
>hits him right in the eye
>mfw he starts wailing like a little crack baby
>Don't mess with a ninja, kid..

>no one saw me do it but this faggot is causing a scene
>I pick up the weapon and slink away to the nearby bathroom before he can point me out
>hear his mom going ballistic
>sweating bullets in the bathroom thinking I'm done for
>kid just identifies me as "boy with glasses"
>pocket my shades and hide a bit longer in the stall
>grandma texts me and asks where I went
>say I had to poop
>texts back saying I'm all signed in and should go to the auditorium when I'm done
>peek out bathroom door
>kid is still there with his mom
>start to panic

cont.
>>
>>39670499
What?

>>39672767
Jesus Christ dude, please go on. This is hilarious.
>>
>>39672767
please tell me you've flushed the glasses
>>
File: 1469511396211.png (156KB, 579x432px) Image search: [Google]
1469511396211.png
156KB, 579x432px
>>39672767

>still in the stall panicking
>try to think of what a chunin would do
>remember how jiraiya used transparent escape technique to go invisible and spy on girls in the manga
>begin to focus my chakra until I hear someone walk in
>panic levels through the roof
>almostshitmyself.rar
>mfw
>peek through mile wide crack in shitty american stall
>overwhelming relief as its just some kid using the urinal with his pants and underwear around his ankles
>weird but whatever
>exit the stall and peek out the door after he leaves
>see some fat lady with a nameplate waddle up to the mom
>can't hear specifics but the mom is pretty much cursing her out for what happened to her kid
>fat lady says something about him still being in her care at the time
>next thing I hear is "REFUND" and she storms out with the kid

That was the last I ever saw of lego boy

>put my shades back on
>revel in my ninja skills and success
>liken myself to a real life Naruto/Shikamaru hybrid crossbreed
>go to strut down to the auditorium
>right as I was walking past the girl's room this 8.5/10 pops out
>in retrospect she was probably like a 4/7, but muh hormones and autism
>super fucking cocky because of my recent victory over the lego kid and his cunto mom
>first time I was ever able to say something to a girl without squirting spaghetti diarrhea all over the floor
>"Sup, I'm anon, what do they call you round these parts?"
>say it in a southern accent for some reason
>she laughs
>must have thought I was kidding or acting funny idk
>"Just Maddy, you have a cool accent are you from the south?"
>>
>>39673145
Go on anon, I like the story so far. Can't wait to read the plot
>>
>>39670329
I'm with you
original bloxblox
>>
>>39673145
Aren't you gonna continue dood
>>
File: tumblr_o1xo2wc6V31tjmvjgo1_400.png (115KB, 349x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1xo2wc6V31tjmvjgo1_400.png
115KB, 349x280px
>>39673145
>mfw this bitch thinks I'm from the south now
>debate telling her the truth
>don't wanna mess up things with her though
>keep it going with the accent
>"Well, "Just Maddy", that's quite the strange name ya got there, but yessum, I am indeed from there"
>channeling my inner redneck as hard as I can to keep this going

no fucking lie, this bitch laughed again

>had never gone this far in a conversation with a qt before
>think the mix of my ninja skills and me adopting this new southern persona gave me courage
>walk to the aud together for the opening assembly but they separate us by grade and gender
>exchange numbers though
>text and agree to meet up at lunch

Sorry anons, things bouta spice up now

>with my new southern persona I make a friend in my new group
>fat chubby kid, jewfro, thinks I'm cool though and eats up everything I say
>carries around this huge bag of puffy cheetos
>call him cheddar for now
>kid is amazed how much I know about Naruto
>keeps bringing along his brother though
>some adopted half black super tall kid
>face looks like a crunch bar and constantly has his nose in this like US military aircraft encyclopedia
>obsessed with helicopters or some gay shit
>call him huey
>tell both of them about Maddy
>Cheddar says I should ask her out
>try to think of a super cool way to ask her out so she'll say yes
>get brilliant idea
>decide to write a note in one of my paper shurikens and throw during lunch so it lands right in front of her

Cont.
>>
>>39673611
Oh my god, hes gonna peg her in the eye
>>
>>39665808
Anon. You should've fucking killed them. You should've went to school and gunned them down but you were too beta and retarded. You fucked up. You could've had a fun time in the halls with pipe bombs and gunshots but you were too beta.
>>
>>39664498
>>39664861
Chad was a fucking bro here, I hope you thanked him initially at least. Though he shouldn't have pushed you don't the stairs >>39665808 that was a dick move.

I mean, you shouldn't have told his name when he expressly asked you not to, but pushing you down the stairs is a bit much.
>>
>>39673611
>helicopters or some gay shit
boy imma go apache on your sorry ass
>>
>>39669863
I had my first hit of weed in 6th grade, didnt get drunk till i was legally allowed to. Im 29 though, have times changed that much?
>>
File: 1024px-Crosshairs_Red.svg.png (26KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Crosshairs_Red.svg.png
26KB, 1024x1024px
>>39673611
>we're outside playing kickball
>decide that a paper shuriken might not be accurate enough
>while I'm playing outfield I find a rock that kind of looks like a kunai without the handle
>thisisfuckingperfect.xls
>decide to wrap the note around the kunai rock and throw it towards her table
>no fucking way she won't be impressed by my ninja skills
>overhear cheddar talking to his mom on the phone
>how she pulled his little brother out of the camp

can't even make this shit up, this fat fuck's brother was lego kid

>whatever
>sneak over to the arts room with the kunai rock and get a paper and some crayons
>write a dank note asking Maddy out
>tie it on with some twine

Here we go anons..

>walk into the lunch room
>see Maddy sitting down with a couple other qts
>get my kunai ready
>aim for the wall next to her so it bounces off and lands on the table
>it needs to be a hard throw though
>I take my aim
>I wind up that shit
>aaaaaaand, I fucking chucked it as hard as I could

Cont.
>>
>>39673941
You write like terry schaivo fucks. Slowly and without any sort of climax.
>>
>>39673941
>it takes him fifteen minutes to jutsu his cheeto fingers across his keyboard into a coherent story
>>
>>39673941
Welp, that Maddy chick's probably gonna die.
>>
File: ff.jpg (7KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
ff.jpg
7KB, 222x227px
>>39673941
I swear to fucking god robots it all would've gone according to plan, but..

>Huey is walking by, nose still in that book
>I threw the kunai pretty high up, but this nigga so tall it hits him right in the temple
>kid goes down like a fucking rock
>Cheddar and a couple camp counselors see the whole thing
>Cheddar puts two and two together and realize I was the one that injured lego kid too
>before the staff can do anything this kid charges me like a retarded rhino
>shoves a 6 year old out of the way to get to me, this kid is unstoppable
>squat to do jutsu and turn my back a bit
>Cheddar hits my backpack full force
>I hear a loud pop, am thrown against the wall
>think I'm dead for a second
>look up
>Cheddar hit his head pretty bad against the wall
>my back is little sore but other than that I feel fine
>see a couple counselors rushing over
>I pretty much just gave a two kids serious head trauma
>realize I'm in some deep shit

This is the final ninja showdown folks

>run away in my best Naruto form, arms flailing behind me to give me that extra speed
>focus all my chakra to my legs
>I'm flying niggas
>manage to outrun the two counselors
>turn down the hall that leads to the exit
>fat lady with the nameplate is standing there, almost like she was waiting
>bitch must be the camp director
>finalbossmode: engaged

>she takes a step forward
>panic
>realize I have my bag full of shuriken
>she takes another step
>think of the best shurikenjutsu I can
>fuck, she's getting closer

>of course..

>shuriken shadow clone jutsu!
>I activate the hand movements
>she's almost in arm's reach
>reach into my bag
>its all gloppy and wet

that fucking cheddar kid popped my cum tube and it got all over my bag

>decide just fuck it and grab as many as I could
>fuck it smells disgusting
>toss the gloopy pile of cum shuriken at the director
>hits in her in the face
>noeffect.jpg
>mfw she grabs me by the arm with one hand and wipes the cum shuriken off with the other
>>
>>39664868
This is the shit that eats at you when you can't sleep. When you wake up an hour before work and lie in bed doing nothing. The memories force their way into your head, you can't forget. It's hard to dance with the flames after all you know is being burned.
>>
>>39674294
>cum tube

nigga wut
>>
>>39674294
This cotton picking nigger is so full of shit it's embarrassing.
>>
>>39664831
>gf still hangs out with me and says we're dating but we can't be seen together
Fucking cuck, lost all my respect for you. Why would you want to be in a relationship like that?
>inb4 MUH DICKKKK XDD
Shut the ffffffUCK UP!
>>
>>39674294
wtf is a cum tube
>>
>>39674294

This is it anons

>fat director wipes off the cum shuriken
>lands on the floor
>she takes one step and she fucking slips on my cum shuriken
>she topples like a goddam trade center
>I take my opportunity and run the fuck away
>ran all the way home (1.4 miles) and didn't look back

>mfwI was wearing the shades the whole time
>mfw I used the accent the whole time
>mfw I went back the next day because my grandma paid for the next 4 weeks already
>mfw I dropped the accent and no one recognized me without the shades
>mfw I went back to my robot ways to prevent anyone from recognizing me as the southern ninja assault kid
>mfw
>>
File: 1488927163719.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488927163719.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
>>39674294
>cheddar popped the cum tube
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 480x258px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 480x258px
>>39674294
>cum tube
>>
>>39674294
>cum
>tube

nigger what
>>
>>39665808
>The next day at school I awkwardly sit with my friends at lunch
Those aren't your friends, they never were your friends and I'm puzzled as to why you keep referring to them as your friends. You shouldn't have even sat at the table with them. That being said, I'm so sorry that happened to you anon.
>>
File: 1504715938819s.jpg (3KB, 125x118px) Image search: [Google]
1504715938819s.jpg
3KB, 125x118px
>>39674294
>>39673941
>>39673611
>>39673145
>>39672767
>>39672302
from the bottom up anons
>>
>>39670499
>were their necks made of rubber or what? fake and gay
kek
>>39669662
I agree with >>39670499, the part where you slam their heads seems fabricated. But your dad is a bro.
>>
>>39674673
>>39674439
And one more boys
>>
File: 1495343531452.jpg (13KB, 232x251px) Image search: [Google]
1495343531452.jpg
13KB, 232x251px
>>39664498
I kind of know that feel OP. The first and only time I was invited to a party I got the classical:
>eww anon you actually came? Jeez!
>anon you're making everyone uncomfortable
even though I had arrived 30 seconds before and hadn't done anything
>>
>>39664861
You owe chadbro many thanks, anon
>>
>>39674439
You're full of shit. Fake and Gay/10, beginning was alright but the end was just fabricated and lost it's humor.
>>
>>39674928
Yeah started doubting it midway through post 2.
>ThingsThatNeverHappend
>>
>>39670397
Aight, sorry for being so rough. I know a lot of people with the same kind of problems and I also know that you can not help it sometimes. Hope never something like this happens to you again, but for the love of god use it as a learning experience.
>>
File: fgd.png (50KB, 330x295px) Image search: [Google]
fgd.png
50KB, 330x295px
>>39664498
>be me
>be in 9th grade
>gardes are fine
>scraping by
>parents dont care except for the one D+ i got
>yeah ill do fine
>failed algebra 1 regents
>had to retake class
>cyka.jpg
>get to 10th grade
>fail German exam and algebra again
>oknigger.png
>in 11th fail German again, but pass algebra by 3
>go to 12th grade and fail first semester of math and decide its not worth it
>family member died and left me 125k, a car, and some stock in some random ass company
>decide to drop out and move to kentuckey and live in a trailer in the middle of some random ass town
>barley leave
>spend the next 6 years infront of vidya and muh pc
>end u running out of money and have to scavenge for berries and use neetbux
>sell car for mcdonalds money
>have to ride my bike i found infront of someones house
>get made gfun of for always getting food and saving my large cup instead of getting a new one every day
>i have 6 2l so that i never run of soda if its raining one day
>my trick is to bring a backpack full of 2L bottles and fill the cup up then dump it into my backpack so i can save the soda forlater
>then i drive my bike back home and shitpost on chan
>i sleep on a mattress i found on the highway
>the only good thing i have in my house is muh pc
>i havent gotten a new part since 08 so i cant play moast games
>but vidya bores me so its ok
>i have to call my mom after i spent my last $100 on 3 roosters which i thought were hens
>now i get neetbux and moms money
>>
>>39669854
you were right calling them out on their shit, good for you anon
>>
File: IMG_8395.jpg (426KB, 1260x1782px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8395.jpg
426KB, 1260x1782px
>>39675323
>the only good think I have in my house is "muh pc"
>girls make fun of me for leaving the house
>no new parts since 08 so can't play moast games
This is the best real story
>>
File: 1490490331655.png (44KB, 428x156px) Image search: [Google]
1490490331655.png
44KB, 428x156px
>>39675323
>125k in kentucky
you could have bought a couple acres, a small mobile home to live in while you cultivated the land and learned to build your own home - you could have lived like a fucking king m8

>tfw I'll never inherit half that much and build my own place in the midwest
>>
>>39665166
i cant handle this level of cringe, im out
nice digits btw
>>
>>39675719
>implying im smart enough to build a house and raise land
>>
>>39675564
if girls then you mean 17 year olds working at mcdonalds and a drug addict (who was homeless) who made fun of my acne then yes girls make fun of me
>>
>>39665808
Holy shit. And I thought I was an outcast.

Sorry Bro.
>>
>>39665166
Well, at least you nailed the psychopath costume
>>
File: b81.jpg (50KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
b81.jpg
50KB, 700x500px
>>39675009
>tfw I neither have the energy nor the creativity to fabricate such stories
>>
>>39670803
Whenever 2 men fight, respect is earned.
>>
>>39668117
I feel really sorry for you. Nobody should go through stuff like that.
Gewerbeschule = Berufsschule?
>>
>>39669854
What did they comment on your picture?
Something negative or were they just kissing your ass because they know you could crush them?
>>
Call me a fag, but threads like this make me wanna hug you all. Like this is really unfair, you did not deserve that.
>>
>tfw was autistic in middle school
>never got bullied
>everyone was always nice to me
>girls thought I was cute
>could make friends with or talk to just about anyone
Man, life as an autist was great.
>>
>>39674701
Thanks anon. I mean, you guys don't have to believe anything, Im not here to impress anyone, I'm anonymous lol. What was interesting was seeing what became of them years later. One of them turned out to be a convict and the other one I meant again years later at a college party. I barely even know what I was doing there to be honest, I think I was on leave in my hometown and I saw him while I was hanging out with an old friend. I remember him pulling me aside and trying to kiss me. I was so stunned and surprised that I was actually nice to him and just laughed because it was so obscene and hilarious to me that he turned out that way. I think a lot of the people here think that they were bullied because they had problems but I honestly think that the bullies had way worse ones and we're just way better at covering it up. It doesn't always turn out that way but it's always interesting when it does

>>39677201
He said, "Dude is it cold there? Take care!"
>>
>>39677330
That wasn't real autimisism
>>
>>39664868
nah anon could be anywhere else in the world doing anything else in the world and he would still be in the same place. unless he changed and change is hard to make.
>>
>>39664498
Sorry anon you got me in feels
>>
>>39677601
Oh no, it definitely was. I would stay by myself and just read Harry Potter in the lunch room without saying a single word. I got through books 1-5 in a single year. Still got told I'd be hot if I were more outspoken.
>>
File: tmp_5752-2ec-617977289.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5752-2ec-617977289.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>39674294
>that fucking cheddar kid popped my cum tube and it got all over my bag
>>
File: 1505070110170.gif (511KB, 840x488px) Image search: [Google]
1505070110170.gif
511KB, 840x488px
>yfw all those normies were nearly as miserable and only made fun of you in an attempt to make themselves feel better by comparison
>>
>>39675946
They laugh at me too but that's because I dress funny and have long hair and am a lanklet
>>
File: wickmode.jpg (17KB, 420x410px) Image search: [Google]
wickmode.jpg
17KB, 420x410px
>>39665808
FUCKING CHADS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>39665742
>"Anon, where are your friends?"
>"A-at the park"
are you afraid of your mother or something, should of been honest and said "theyre gone, theyre all gone. just take me home, im done"
>>
>>39670469
This shit literally happened to me as well, word for word. Now I'm an outcast. Literally every discord is ruined by women, robots. Never join discords, never involve with women online - they WILL fuck everything up no matter what. If it's no coincidence that it happened to two robots on /r9k/ then it for sure will happen elsewhere, and just as likely.
>>
>>39674621
Because I wanted to believe that they were secretly my friends and this was just a one time incident/wierd joke. I wouldn't awaken until much later
>>
File: IMG_0022.jpg (23KB, 485x491px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0022.jpg
23KB, 485x491px
>>39668297
The biggest lesson I have learned in ny jigh schhol years is that being the "class clown" of whatever peer group you're a part of is an easy way to simultaneously never be bullied and never have any real friends.
>>
God damn OP... this hit me right in the feels.
>>
>>39664498
it gets better anon

I just talks a lot of time
>>
File: SZOCK.jpg (168KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
SZOCK.jpg
168KB, 960x540px
>>39672767
>>39673145
>>39673611
>>39673941
>>39674294
>>39674439
>>39672302
Someone please screenshot this i want it saved so bad
>>
>>39677330
>everyone was always nice to me
>girls thought I was cute
>could make friends with or talk to just about anyone
That's where you're wrong kiddo. I was autistic throughout all of school. It wasn't until I was like 20 that I realized everyone was making fun of me constantly and I just never noticed.
>>
File: 1465699663128.jpg (17KB, 234x213px) Image search: [Google]
1465699663128.jpg
17KB, 234x213px
>>39670469
I know some guy that sits next to me in class and constantly uses the word normie constantly and ree's at me and then proceeds to show me shitty facebook memes. He's also a turbo normalfag. But i pretend to laugh so I don't get outcast like back in highschool. Nothing is sacred anymore anon.
>>
>>39680520
On some level, yeah, but everyone'll make fun of you no matter what. Why get caught up in that when the good memories outweigh the bad?
>>
File: 1335214954800.jpg (27KB, 260x384px) Image search: [Google]
1335214954800.jpg
27KB, 260x384px
>>39674294
>cheddar kid popped my cum tube
Jesus anon what in the fuck
>>
>>39665435
can't help but feel like I've heard this story before
>>
File: NUCLEAR ANGY.gif (188KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
NUCLEAR ANGY.gif
188KB, 400x400px
>sophomore year of highschool
>the fat mexican and her furry friend come over to my house and ask me if i want to go trick o treating
>my mom encourages me "go ahead anon, break out of your shell!"
>they mentioned a party so of course I wanted to go
>we leave the house and I ask "wheres the party"
>"anon there is none we invited people to a girls only party and nobody came so we are doing this, I only came to get you because my mom asked me"
>we went on trick o treating, she was hugging me because "it was cold"
>went to a couple of houses talked about shit
>particularly retard moment was when i mentioned "YEAH I WAS ABOUT TO BEAT SOME KIDS ASS TODAY HUH" (i was going to)
>yeah anon thats cool
>finally after like 20 minutes she says "give me back my bag" (because she was too lazy to carry it herself she made me get all her candy and carry it for her)
>here anon (gives 5 candies)
>"wtf is this all you are gonna do with me?"
>"yeah anon my mom made me come out here i want to sleep now"
>im pissed off but dont care enough to do anything so i just walk around in the dark and get lost until 11:00pm
>listening to hybrid theory and evanescence the entire time until get home
>go inside
>how was it anon?
>be honest and tell her "we went for 20 minutes then she went home and i just walked around for a bit"
>go upstairs to play more vidya

that was the old me now im a chad with no glasses and i dont let bitches step all over me and talk shit to me instead, I TALK OVER THEM, I DOMINATE THEM, AND THEY COWER IN MY PRESENCE!
>>
>>39665808
>the Chad that told me about my friends avoiding me snuck up and behind me and pushed me down the stairs for being a snitch
When did you snitch?
Also why did you keep talking to them after they were dicks to you? Something similar (but not as bad as this) happened to me, and I cut contact immediately after they told me they don't like me.
>>
>>39681442
I snitched when Friend 1 asked me who told me
>Chad Chaddingson
I kept hanging out with them (or trying at least because they are the only friends I've ever known, even though the treated me as living garbage
>>
>>39668297
>beats up his bully
>cries about it
>becomes the class clown
Weird
>>
File: 1504989595855.jpg (36KB, 464x343px) Image search: [Google]
1504989595855.jpg
36KB, 464x343px
>>39670469
>>"anon I would never post tits, but black anon has seen my tits plenty of times"
>>
anons, I'm gonna tell you a story(it's gross):
mom kicking me out of the house, but this time she's giving me my inheritance and a car (she'd kicked me out without a penny to my name). I drive around the country trying to figure out what to do. Eventually they meet me somewhere and I give the car back and go on foot. I go to a small town, and I had been up for like 3 days maybe and I'm exhausted and hungry. I had just gotten out of a stint in jail where I never called anyone I knew, I got out after a month, time served. So I find the closest hotel & I get a room. The next morning I'm hungry and go get some food (I'm a vegan). I forgot that uncooked beans give you diarrhea, but wanted something different than plain tofu or baked beans or refried beans. So over the course of a day I eat two cans of beans (garbonzo & black); this is a college town. I'm near the university dancing when it hits me, I have to go to the bathroom, but I'm too far from any stores & there's no wilderness around. There's the university, but I haven't paid taxes there so i'm scared someone will eventually kill me if I use the bathroom. after a while I decide I have no choice. I make it to the bathroom, and the closest stall is the disabled stall, so I go for the next one. If I had used the disabled stall I'dv made it. Some guy comes in who works there and gets me out. I'm wearing my shirt over my groin b/c I shit on my pants. I'm so fucking scared a cop is gonna arrest me for being dressed like this. I find a garbage bag in the street with beer cans in it, it's wet inside, but I dump the beer cans out and put it on as pants. I go to this park and I don't have warm enough clothes so I have to cover myself in leaves for the night. Spend the night next to the public bathroom shitting in the leaves b/c the public bathroom's locked. next day, I decide to walk the ten miles to the beach town to buy shoes (I threw out my shoes cuz I got shit on them). I end up going up this
>>
>>39682581
mountainside that's closed from dusk to dawn but I stay there anyways. I wait 24 hours there with no food or water. Then I decide I should just go back to the town. I put the shirt that was around my groin on my arms (with the holes I ripped to make it work) and put my jacket on as pants (why didn't I just do this to begin with?) and buy some flipflops, then buy some new clothes and change in2 them in the public restroom from the night b4. my parents eventually invited me back home but I moved back to this town bc it was in line with my educational plans
nobody's said anything yet, but I figure people know. when I was in the bathroom there was like a dance going on next door and a bunch of guys came in
>>
>>39682652
the university was Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
feel free to post to reddit
>>
File: emmapepe.jpg (73KB, 588x588px) Image search: [Google]
emmapepe.jpg
73KB, 588x588px
Just a kinda funny story from today
>Neighbor runs the local Open Pantry (a food donation place if you're not familiar)
>She says it's shortstaffed and she would like my help
>Fuck it, go to procrastinate packing for college
>Only there for a couple hours, work with an older guy who's pretty nice
>Sorting cans, minding my own business when two tards, a fat girl and mousey looking guy, and tard wranglers come in.
>One wrangler is a qt gril, so I make conversation
>While we're talking, it starts to smell like rotten eggs and decaying carcasses
>Lots of assholes donate expired food just to get rid of it, so I thought it was just that
>Wrangler and I are talking about TV, fat tard girl starts screaming and shaking
>qt wrangler gets quiet, whispers "oh no"
>Runs with fat tard girl to bathroom
>Comes back and asks old guy for rubber gloves
>mfw the tard shit herself
>>
File: 1469511658395.jpg (35KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
1469511658395.jpg
35KB, 406x364px
>>39674294
I just want an answer to this fucking cum tube thing
>>
>>39680508
this pls ;-;
>>
>>39675719
>tfw I inherited over double

Feels good to know I'm not a fucking retard like the anon in this story
>>
>>39680508
I'd be willing buy I have no idea how, only thing I can think of is screenshotting each individual post, but I wouldn't know how to composite it from there
>>
>>39664861
If I was in your high school I would've been kind to you anon.

Well actually I wouldn't have. I was a bit of a chad bully. But now I'm suffering and wish i oculd go back and develop kindness. I wouldn't be where I am now if I wasn't such a shitty person from an early age.

If only we could redeem each other.
>>
File: merge_from_ofoct.jpg (741KB, 1106x4456px) Image search: [Google]
merge_from_ofoct.jpg
741KB, 1106x4456px
>>39680508
here u go nigga
>>
>>39665808
you shouldn't have snitched on Chad anon, he did you a solid.
>>
File: merge_from_ofoct (1).jpg (743KB, 1106x4456px) Image search: [Google]
merge_from_ofoct (1).jpg
743KB, 1106x4456px
>>39683487
shit messed up the order

good version here
>>
>>39683464
are you only earning 6 figures now and not 7 or what
>>
File: laugh.jpg (7KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
7KB, 240x240px
>MFW I was chad in high school
>MFW I come here to see if any of you robots post stories of grief that I caused you
>MFW I still do this shit at my workplace since I work in IT
>MFW you will never change and strong will always rule
>>
File: 1497239201639.gif (2MB, 390x220px) Image search: [Google]
1497239201639.gif
2MB, 390x220px
>>39674294
>Cum tube
Wut?
>>
File: 1486772545038.png (11KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1486772545038.png
11KB, 205x246px
>>39664498
Been there friendo.
>>
>>39683763
>>39683167
>>39674528
>>39674478

It was just like this thing I had. I was always afraid of touching my own cum, so whenever I jerked it I would just blow my load into an empty l'oreal kids container. When it got full I'd squirt it out in the shower

I kept it in my backpack and it was pretty full cause I was whirlybirding the night before. Cheddar must have popped it or something when he tackled me
>>
>>39684299
>cum tube was pretty full cause I was whirlybirding the night before
>>
File: 1493173222965.jpg (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1493173222965.jpg
15KB, 250x250px
>Be me
>Be right now
>Be sitting in studio apartment alone with your cat
>Be Getting flashbacks to HS Robotardness
>Upstairs neighbor hears me talking to myself
>At least I know I'm still autistic
>>
>>39683464
You probably wouldn't have even noticed me honestly. I was that guy who had to choose between non-existence, or ridicule, because everytime I stuck my head my up, something bad would happen to me
>>
>>39665808
your lack of general perceptiveness makes it obvious why nobody wanted to be seen with or hang out with you

I hope to god you've at least become more aware of yourself and your environment.
>>
>>39670499
They weren't expecting it you autistic retard, they weren't tensed up and it was a sneak attack. Good on anon for fucking up those chadletts up.
>>
>>39664868
>Give people another chance. Let that shit go, man.
normalfag leave
>>
>>39678824
I didn't want to look like a loser. Original
>>
>>39665471
oh god i would have turned in to dust
>>
>>39665808
give us their names and let r9k do stuff to them
>>
>>39684694
I have anon...I have almost too much so. You know, the realization of just how retarded I acted that night and in the events leading up to it didn't hit me until much later. I was in my senior year of highschool and sneaking around the back roads by myself looking for shopping carts or treasure or something when I found a Snickers wrapper. One thing lead to the other and from Snickers I was thinking about candy and from candy I was thinking about Halloween. Hit me hard. The rest of that month was ruined. Before that I never really understood what a loser is. A person who loses at something? It always seemed a buzzword to me. It was there that I understood. A loser is someone who loses at life itself, someone who has bad things happen to them, yet they deserve no sympathy from others. I am a loser.
>>
>>39684803
You guys aren't my personal army and they haven't updated their Facebooks in years. They moved on to Instanormie and Snapnormie or something.
>>
>>39674439
fabricated but slightly amusing at most
>>
>>39666937
He was nice to him and told him not to snitch. He did. What the fuck do you expect?
>>
>>39665808
I've had several emotionally similar experiences with my friends, way too fucking many to count...they used me like some kind of emotional play thing and I was the play thing that got used and discarded again and again...I will gain rank in the military and nuke the town they live in...
>>
>>39684861
That's fine too. I wouldn't call for their deaths but if you linked it and someone happened to stab each of them to death I wouldn't be opposed to it.
>>
>>39667621
Its hard to be an asshole when everyone likes you
>>
>>39666371
Dude
I grew up with watered down versions of this. It doesn't have to be "reading social cues" it can also be denial, trying to make things right with them and fear of being alone
>>
File: petyr.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
petyr.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
>Be in 5th grade in China
>Only friend moves to another country
>10 boys in class, 9 are Korean, 1 is me
>2 Koreans who were my friends stop talking to me ( later find out lead Korean kept them in line with a chopper)
>They start chasing me if I score a goal against them during soccer (I played with girls against them)
>I climb trees to hide
>Decide to stand up to the bullies like I'm told
>Start swinging. The swinging gives them excitement to hunt
>I get beat up every week until I puke
>skipped sixth grade and went straight to seventh at a new school
>Hate Koreans more than life
>Still fantasize about tracking down the lead Korean and slaughtering his entire family
>25 now, can't get over the feeling that the world is a cold, heartless place
>am full of fear and hatred
>fuggin gooks mang
>>
File: ruskin1.jpg (33KB, 320x245px) Image search: [Google]
ruskin1.jpg
33KB, 320x245px
>>39670397
Your problem was being around juvenile normies. Of course they treated you like shit. You were nice and vulnerable to maladjusted people who are able to get away with being shitty 100% of the time because they can play the game and the zeitgeist consensus is that you are fucking weird.

Don't hang out with garbage people and you'll know the difference.
>>
>>39675323
>i have to call my mom after i spent my last $100 on 3 roosters which i thought were hens
what
>>
>>39665224
Not OP but This made smile. It's kinda funny how even people on 4chan as terrible as they can be are more capable of sticking up for each other than normies are. And we're supposed to be antisocial baka
>>
>>39669863
Idk where you live Anon, but where I live, drug dealers even recruit middle schoolers to sell to elementary schoolers.
>>
>>39677061
It's very similar, yes.
Thread posts: 205
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.