[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I get a daki to deal with the loneliness?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: X7bBNDU.jpg (838KB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
X7bBNDU.jpg
838KB, 2988x5312px
Should I get a daki to deal with the loneliness?
>>
Aren't they expensive? I wouldn't want one of these things unless it was cheap enough that I could throw it away after realizing I was pathetic enough to sleep with an anime girl pillow.
>>
>>39664175
I really don't think that getting a pillow with a cartoon girl drawn on it qualifies as dealing with loneliness.
>>
>>39664291
I've only ever seen the covers, and they're generally in the 50 buck range.
>>
>>39664175
Trying to get away from your adult childishness and obsession over infantilist representations of sexuality would be a better way to deal with it.
Followed by some actual attempt to find a real person to sleep with.
>>
>>39664291
>that I could throw it away after realizing I was pathetic enough to sleep with an anime girl pillow
eat shit and die
>>
Mine helps me. It makes me feel like someone is there for me and I suggest you don't get a lewd one or at least not one where both sides are naked. Maybe thats just me though.
>>
>>39664175
I dread to think people this pathetic exist in real life.
>>
>>39664332
If you want the real deal its going to cost you around 100$+. The 50$ ones are knockoffs.
>>
>>39664175
Whenever I get the urge to buy useless weeb stuff I always put up this video. Works like a charm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBrQ8cX6E60
>>
If you're going to get a body pillow don't get a waifu pillowcase with it. there's no point in doing it and only makes things look worse.
>>
File: 1501927632750.png (302KB, 570x885px) Image search: [Google]
1501927632750.png
302KB, 570x885px
>have daki
>cuddling it is more comfy than cuddling girls
>two girls in my bed right now so I can't cuddle it
>>
File: DSC00452.jpg (568KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00452.jpg
568KB, 1000x667px
>>39664456
I agree about the lewd ones. My first daki was lewd and it always made me feel awkward when I just wanted to cuddle it. (Which is pretty much all I ever want to do with a daki.)

I got a new one at Comiket last month (pic related) and love it. I also got a Cospa pillow to put in it and highly recommend those, they're firmer and slimmer than normal body pillows and feel more like holding a real person.
>>
>>39665312
kill yourself normie
aspdojasdsdasd
>>
File: IMG_1111.jpg (32KB, 580x908px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1111.jpg
32KB, 580x908px
Yeah man definitely get one
>>
>>39664489
why do you care?

It's 2017, only 20% of men get laid now
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.