[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold Robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: dylanshades2.jpg (9KB, 207x180px) Image search: [Google]
dylanshades2.jpg
9KB, 207x180px
They had the same robot rage. The same unpopularity. The same anger towards the world at making them outcasts.
>>
No, they were failed normies as all shooters are. Robots are benevolent, and you are clearly not one of us.
>>
>>39664121

No, apparently they were average in popularity in high school. Edgy cyborgs? Yes.
>>
>>39664168
Elliot Rodger was a failed normie? Blasphemy
>>
>>39664197
He is the epitome of a failed normie. He had every advantage a man could have in this world and squandered it all.
>>
>>39664363
He was still a sperg and lonely.
>>
Eric Harris was a failed, spergy normie. Dylan was i think a fully depressed bot in his downtime, but cool kid irl
>>
>>39664121
Did you not see the crime scene photos of their suicide?
Red man-goo all over. Human for sure.
>>
>>39664121
They were friends to each other, dumbass.
>>
>>39664957
Outcasts hang out with other outcasts dumbass. It doesn't make them any less outcast
>>
>>39664978
Outcast != robot. Outcast is just an unpopular normie. Robots have no one.
>>
>>39664168
>Robots
>Benevolent
If you're not fueled by all-consuming inner hatred and rage you're a normalfuck and you need to leave
>>
>>39664363
Elliot is a clear-cut robot. Squandering so-called "advantages" by being a sperg is one of the clearest marks of a robot.
>>
>>39664168
>>39664363
>>39664541

Former Failed Normie here to disprove the common misconceptions that have been stated
"Robots" Aka the absolute rejects
you have no hope of become normal even in a failed state you are on the same tier as your fuck up "hero's".
As a former failed normie i can vouch for the relative ease of just re entering normality obviously a failed normie wouldn't do something as barbarous as the two robots you are claiming to be "Failed Normies"
Failed normies are the superior beings robots are simply failures along with "cyborgs"
>>
File: 1504117579822.png (648KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
1504117579822.png
648KB, 992x558px
>>39664978
Elliot Rodger never got to hang out with other outcasts. He never fit in anywhere. That's why he was the TRUE ROBOT. I am a lot like that too, I never fit in anywhere, not among the normies or the outcasts either (part of whom were failed normies).
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.