[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you detach yourself from the natural instinct of wanting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1464239269527.jpg (58KB, 530x805px) Image search: [Google]
1464239269527.jpg
58KB, 530x805px
How do you detach yourself from the natural instinct of wanting a gf? Every so often I will fall deeply for somebody and won't be able to get them out of my head for months.

I don't want to pursue anything with these people and I'm not interested in awkward sex. I just want to not have to concern and waste my time with this aspect of life but nature overrides this with natural instinct.

Have any of you guys managed to break the curse and overcome this?
>>
>>39664029
>I don't want to pursue anything
Yeah, I mean it would take away from your time spent playing video games and eating cheetos and masturbating.
>>
You eventually realize that every single female you will ever meet has had multiple partners or thinks you are mediocre looking and they can do better.
Then you start to only view women as co workers and sexual objects. It hurts but only in a really numb and cold way.
>>
>>39664351
I'd choose that over losing my mind over a girl
>>
>>39664551
That's because you're still naive.
>>
>>39664029
>Have any of you guys managed to break the curse and overcome this?

I often think I have, then I meet a nice girl and it starts all over again.
>>
>>39664486
This, pretty much.
I'm still in uni, and it's ripping my soul to pieces, seeing the few pure girls left succumb to the mind-virus of promiscuity, one by one. It's honestly the only reason I'm still trying to get to know one, if only to lock her down before she falls, too.
>>
File: shoe_comment.png (100KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
shoe_comment.png
100KB, 500x281px
By realizing that women are ugly, disgusting whore who deserve fewer rights than animals. Any belief that there's one out there that is pure or kind is pure tomfoolery and self-deception. Roasties are worse in every way to 2D women and the latter doesn't even exist. They're literally worse than nothing.

Embrace the hatred, let it fuel you.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.