[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want to start things over

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: tf3.jpg (69KB, 616x618px) Image search: [Google]
tf3.jpg
69KB, 616x618px
I just want to start things over
>>
start things anew. everyday is anew day.
>>
>>39663157
Well better get started, you don't get another attempt.
>>
i can't stop thinking that with death, i'd be able to get a new life and reincarnate into someone better.

also does anyone know of any fourms for people with depression/suicidal folk? i'm starting to think r9k isn't the best place to weep.
>>
>>39663307
>i can't stop thinking that with death
>i'd be able to get a new life and reincarnate
Are you fucking retarded? Do you spend all your time alive, time you could spend improving your life thinking about what might happen to you after death? Fuck no wonder your life is shit.
>>
File: 1382071082060.jpg (27KB, 360x720px) Image search: [Google]
1382071082060.jpg
27KB, 360x720px
>>39663307
>i'm starting to think r9k isn't the best place to weep.

why? Surely it's not the same as it was 6 years ago, but you're still amongst some similar folk we're still here
>>
>>39663374
depression makes you think in odd ways. realistically i know i'm young enough to turn my life around and move past the mistakes of my past, and i am working towards that, but my junk brain just keeps whispering sad shit to me.
aka, you wouldn't be going through any of this if you had just x. you never got to go to that summer camp, why not just die and see if the universe gives you another go?
tl;dr fuck you bitch

>>39663452
seems like people care only for sex and /pol/ wank though.
>>
>>39663739
it's the dark forces man they want you to die. life is friggin amazing. we're just not smart enough to see it. but sometimes, maybe for a minute, it all makes sense.
>>
>>39663307
You and I both know there is nothing after death anon. There are some things in life that are probably impossible to come back from (i.e. child molestation), but chances are whatever's holding you back in life is not permanent and can be improved. Mistakes are a part of life, you just have to learn from them and move on.

Polite sage
>>
File: KK9IZ1H.png (88KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
KK9IZ1H.png
88KB, 1440x900px
>>39663157
It's ironic. They were the one who had the past and I had issues with it. Now I'm the one with a past.

See you space cowboy
>>
>>39663157

If you are under 40, there is a way for you to start over with a new name, a new citizenship, and a new family. It will take hard work, and a lot of risk, but if you dare, the option is open.

http://en.legion-recrute.com/
>>
File: 1500627835171.png (1MB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500627835171.png
1MB, 960x960px
>ruined the last friendship I had that wasn't based solely around doing all kinds of drugs together because I couldn't deal with not having friendships that weren't based solely around doing all kinds of drugs together so I did way too many drugs too often

now this is a feel
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.