[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worst thing a woman has ever done to you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 15

File: 1505098173665.png (793KB, 1054x888px) Image search: [Google]
1505098173665.png
793KB, 1054x888px
Relations or roasties, let it all out anon.
>>
>>39663008
Hit, berated, and lied to often by a woman with a secret coke addiction who slowly manipulated her way into my life more and more until I thought I couldn't live without her and then deprived me of her presence as often as she could to do coke with the niggers she worked with.

At least she never cheated on me.
>>
>>39663008
he promised her the BBC LOL, get fucked little white boy. He's turning in his grave right now, he gets cucked even after death because she's fucking the man who killed him LOL REKT
>>
lul fucking Wh*te people
>>
>>39663008
The way she looks at him, you just KNOW he's fucking her
>>
File: IMG_5080.png (337KB, 576x590px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5080.png
337KB, 576x590px
>>39663008
Pretended to be a lesbian so as not to date me
Was Elliot really all that bad, bros?
>>
>>39663008
My sister was the first to steal money from me. Stole my birthday hundred dollar bill when I was 10, she was 8. She gaslighted me the whenever I swore something wasn't right with my piggy bank.
>>
>>39663008
>Worst thing a woman has ever done to you

give birth to me
>>
File: 1504125738362.jpg (41KB, 486x437px) Image search: [Google]
1504125738362.jpg
41KB, 486x437px
>>39663040
Was she getting coke from a nigger drug dealer?

How did you discover her habit and did she try to hook you on it as well? Did you meet the dealer?
>>
File: 1480644592278.jpg (438KB, 1083x634px) Image search: [Google]
1480644592278.jpg
438KB, 1083x634px
>>39663121
What did you say to her when you saw her being hetero with Chad?
>>
>>39663150
Nah.

I didn't find out until after I finally worked up the courage to break up with her, and kicked her out of my apartment.

2 months later she came back, hating herself and seriously fucked up about how much her life sucked. She was asking me for advice on how to change, and that's when she told me about the coke.

[Spoiler]We fucked that night. Haven't spoken since. She had a new boyfriend, too.[/spoiler]
>>
>>39663045

Most white women are right-wing, but this one is something else. It's painfully obvious that she's motivated by sexual desire.

FTA:

>"Hi, I'm Denise," she says, extending her hand.
>His grip is firm, but not crushing. "I'm Ronnie."
>They sit down. He is the first to speak:
>Can I tell you what happened that horrible day?"
>She has to lean in close to hear him.
> After two hours Taylor thanks him for letting her visit and gives him a short hug. He doesn't resist. He walks her to the gate. She tells him she will come again. And she does.

Should this alone be a crime?
>>
File: 01.jpg (153KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
153KB, 1200x800px
>I fucking love traveling!
>>
>>39663008
Sent me a generic rejection text and sent me down an emotional death spiral turning me cold blooded
>>
>>39663213
Nothing, I've just silently resented her ever since
We're still "friends" but it's not really the same
>>
>>39663121
dude that happened to me. i completely forgot that happened. though i think she was an actual lesbian pretending to be straight to whore money out of me. most she got was 5 bucks and i got it back immediately afterwards.
>>
My prom date got really intimate with some other guy at an afterparty and I felt very ashamed and ditched after everyone was asleep.

After that when I was shortly dating a girl in college she made out with a different guy right in front of my face when we were out that night, immediately dropped her afterwords

After that I decided women weren't worth it and society has conditioned them to think that promiscuity is ok. I might just have gotten unlucky but I just don't fucking care anymore
>>
>>39663008
I was cucked and thrown away like thrash.
>>
>>39663338
Women who do that shit unironically deserve death, I'm sorry man
It's the fucking world we live in now, shaming roasties is practically considered a crime. Either let them do whatever the fuck they want to you or be labeled an ebil reactionary misogynist for life
>>
>be 9
>Valentine's Day
>buy everyone in the class those cheesy valentines that kids hand out to everyone else
>spent like a weeks allowance on these dope as fuck DBZ valentines
>personally sign all of them and save the only copy of my favourite one for my crush
>put extra work into hers because she's my oneitis and it's motherfucking Trunks on the card to boot
>hand out time comes around and I notice I have considerably less than everyone else
>hear laughing from the back of the class
>literally all the girls were cutting up my valentines and throwing them in the garbage
>"haha anons so gay, he still watches cartoons"
>look over and it was my crush who said that
Not the worst in this thread by a long shot but that shit scarred me.

Children are fucking evil creatures who aren't bother dealing with until they develop a sense of empathy
>>
File: 1503446160413.png (721KB, 992x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503446160413.png
721KB, 992x720px
>>39663338
Women get desperate at 30 but before that they will whore it up as hard as they can and there's no stopping them.
>>
>>39663451
the worst part is she probably likes DBZ nostalgia pages on facebook now like the pokemon go normies
>>
>>39663008
ditched me on prom night after renting the tux. instead of going i just sat in my car and cried.
>>
>>39663451
>When this story resurfaced that first valentines day in grade school when I didn't get a single card despite bringing in chocolate hearts for everyone

Damnit boy.
>>
>>39663480
I'm already sad man, I don't want to feel worse. I don't want to hate women
>>
One gave birth to me. It was pretty much shit from there on out.
>>
>>39663451
i'm so sorry anon.
why does this hurt so fucking much i didn't even go through it.
>>
>>39663213
kek is that cruz in the back?
>>
File: 1505031992880.jpg (13KB, 513x342px) Image search: [Google]
1505031992880.jpg
13KB, 513x342px
my gf said she would dump me if i fail any of my classes this semester, or lose my job. that seems pretty reasonable, but she knows ive been really suicidal lately and don't have any friends besides her. to be fair, i wouldn't want to date me either. especially if i was a failure.
>>
>>39663008
Pushed me away despite claiming she loved me
>>
Me and a lesbian both got drunk and i fingered her after asking if it was okay, now she's saying it was sexual assault. Made a giant greentext about it.
>>
>>39663008
are muslims really that wrong
I mean this will never happen in the world of islam
>>
>>39663121
>reeeeeeeeee this girl wasn't attracted to me and tried to let me down gently with a lie
>this is LITERALLY the WORST thing a woman has done to me

>>39663598
Do you have autism and thus can't recognise faces?
>>
mother was a ho
>>
>gf threatens suicide so get back with her after any arguments
>does it implicitly
>actually, the more she does it the less I care and one day I'll just block her everywhere, phone her mom / medics, and disappear into the sunset
>>
>>39663451
what do these people think you're supposed to watch when your 9
>>
>>39663008
>thieves who murder
I hate gangsters and politicians. I've only been robbed once and I ended up walking the kid to the door and telling him to get a job. I could be dead if he was dumb enough to carry a gun.
>>
Not much to complain about really. Went through puberty in a town full of krauts and started getting social anxiety over it... Maybe because they were releasing a lot of Holocaust films at the time. Any mild form of rejection was instantly internalized as a racial issue. I rarely meet anyone of my own ethnicity and age group, so can't complain, I just developed a strong dislike for socializing in general.
>>
>>39666509
Oh I remember one day when all the German chicks were rating guys in class from the top on down. It was like the opening to Schindler's List when everyone's name is being typed out. In hindsight that was kind of creepy
>>
>>39663121
>Being turned down low-key is bad
What's so awful about being told "no chance" in a gentle way ?
>>
>>39663121
haha phoneposter got rejected by a girl hahahahaa karma hahahaha
>>
File: 1502304925142.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1502304925142.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>39663121
This has happened to me. Thanks for those bad memories.

>>39663143
This was pretty bad for me, too. It was done too early thanks to my twin sister trying to kill herself.

>>39663272
Damn, man. I, too, know how this feels.

>>39663338
Never went to prom myself, but I think I've finally reached you level of thinking, anon.

>>39663344
This happened to me, too. Kinda sucks that I went back 4 times before finally being replaced entirely in all ways. (Her new boyfriend bought her a membership to the MMO we were playing together right after she dumped me on Christmas and I caught them running around in-game when I was just playing video games to forget about her) Never fall for the "just moving away to do college" meme. We were living together at first then she went to do school out of state and started cheating on me nonstop. My mistake was allowing her to keep me orbiting her for 3 years afterwards, lying to me by saying we were still together, but fucking every guy in her school.

>>39663451
KILL ME. I remember doing damn near the same thing but with Spongebob themed valentine's day valentines. I even went to the trouble of making her candy superior to the ones I stuck to my classmates.
Reminds me of the time I asked her out afterwards, (still in elementary school.)
My entire gradeschool class would line up outside of the recess area after lunch and wait for everyone to finish eating before we would play. I asked her out while we were lined up next to each other with a rose in my hand from my Grandpa's garden. She yelled, "Eew, no!" and my entire grade laughed at me until I was in tears. Her male friend came up and threatened me afterwards, but I was in too many tears for him to do anything else.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
>>39663008
>be 14
>went from cute kid to ugly puberty teen
>everyone was talking on msn at the time
>I actually managed to have a conversation with the girl I liked every now and then
>talk with her friend as well
>she says the girl I like also likes me
>omg you can't be serious
>"yes I'm serious, I'll help you get together"
>most wonderful feeling ever that evening
>next day at school
>the friend group of girls is waiting in front of the classroom
>all start laughing at me and the friend of my oneitis said "you actually thought you had a chance with her hahaha"
>I just walked through them and sat in class

School seriously damaged my trust in women. They'd pull shit like this all the time, so I just avoided any social interaction with girls. Now I'm 26 and a kissless virgin who is the typical nice guy.
Almost half my friends are girls, so I'm not socially autistic. I just never dare to make a move that goes further than friendship. The few I tried with gave me the typical "I see you as a friend" response.
>>
>>39667242
Start lifting and you will no longer get those responses
>>
>>39663008
Ignored me, then called me unhinged when I BTFO'd Chad who tried to beat me up.
>>
>>39667283
I actually did browse /fit/ for ages and lifted for about a year. I guess I wasn't eating enough since I only gained little muscle and am now still a 1.75m 60kg skinny manlet.
>>
>>39663150
>>39663254
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Bacca
kek
>>
File: 1501919942200.jpg (4KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1501919942200.jpg
4KB, 250x187px
>>39663504
I remember you, robot. I think about your story every so often and just feel down for that boy that grew up to become the robot he is today. I'm so sorry, Anon.
>>
>>39667344
Having to eat protein constantly really is the worst. I just can't do it.
>>
Hmmm probably just manipulated me into thinking I don't care about her because I don't respond to txt messages all the time. Idgaf who you are I won't respond to a txt if I don't feel like it.
>>
>>39663121
>be female
>too much of a pussy bitch to just say no to a dude directly

I feel like some women are more pathetic than a lot of the people on this board.
>>
>>39663722
She sounds controlling as fuck. I would have dumped her on the spot just for threatening that shit.
>>
>>39663008
It was in college, I lost my virginity to this vapid roastie whore. I was just a cute boy but she was an experienced slut. She called me naive and innocent and broke my heart. I dated her for 3 years since 18, but during those 3 years I was broken up with after 1, and she immediately fucked a chad in a different state. She got pumped and dumped and begged for me back. I reluctantly did, and but she was cheating on me with ANOTHER guy behind my back. I found out and she said open relationship or we are over... Pussy is a hell of a thing so I reluctantly accepted but got fed up with her saying she isn't horny when I would make time to hang out with her (I was in engineering school).

Then the worst part:
>my dog has cancer
>one week before his death he was acting strange wanting me to walk him and play, my gf was over and I put him back in
>runs to my room and seizes
>take him to vet, had to put him down
>hang with my friends because I didn't want to hang with her . still hurt from the cheating
>fucking fucks my friend
>dump her
>begs for me back
>moment I take her back she fell for an older guy at a bar
>her Roomate who's hotter than her and a legit Stacy with equal toxic personality invites me to a house party
>didn't know my ex who I just broke up with would be there
>brought all my friends
>literally she's hooking up with the guy, everyone is confused because they thought we were still dating
>I was getting cucked in front of my friends
>literally trembling and wanting to kill him but he's an alpha chad way bigger than me
>ex said I sucked at sex because my penis was too hard, small, chodey
> her Roomate friend was leading me on the whole time, I wanted her as rebound
> her Roomate friend saw me not leaving the party and awkwardly watching my ex dance with the new guy
>in front of everyone she saids "anon, grow a fucing back bone"
>I drive home totally wasted and almost died by driving on a one way where incoming traffic

yeah I'm a total robot now
>>
>>39668257
I honestly can't understand this. The first time I got a gf and she annoyed me (by being 10 minutes late to our meet up) I went home and ignored her for three days. When I start talking to her again I argue with her about it until she admits it was all her fault, I have done this for instances when I was actually at fault and I just convinced her she was wrong.

How can a person be so obsessed with a woman that you do stuff like this Anon?
>>
>>39663123
Why did You Let Her get Away with it?
>>
>>39666616
Because this let me hope. And hope that will never come to fruition is the worst.
>>
>>39668400
This, to be honest. I don't understand.
>>
Give birth to me originally
>>
File: mask1a.png (170KB, 749x751px) Image search: [Google]
mask1a.png
170KB, 749x751px
>>39663008
>Sadistic abuse
>Undermining or making irrelevant my autonomy
>My will was irrelevant but I had to perform I had to be perfect university going top athlete
>my situation was inescapable and nothing I did could change it so none of it mattered.
>no will, no autonomy
>hounded forward into performing above all else by manipulation, spoiling and punishment.
>forced to endure physical abuse from my younger brother
>not allowed to retaliate or defend myself
>"He can't help it"

I think she wanted to make me some prestige object of success to show off to the world, but not just that, an invulnerable compensation of what she had suffered in her childhood, mentally unbreakable and capable of tearing any other mind down into submission.

Good job mom, not quite as you pictured it but oh well.
>>
>>39663008
>last year when I was 21 years old
>bad rheumatism in my legs, constantly limping and pain
>kissless virgin
>love working out, but I can't train legs
>manage to get buff and trust more in myself.
>finally brave enough to message a girl on normiebook I had a crush on.
>shy girl with black hair, doesn't talk much to anybody, but seems to have stacy friends.
>get courage to ask her for a date
>nervous, it's my first date ever
>date happens, I do my best to just bee myself, we're just drinking a coffee after all
>we talk a bit, she seemed interested, listening and watching when I talk
>that evening
>see normiebook message from her
>hearth races as I open it.
>it's her telling how the date went, calling me a weird zombie and amusing herself over my interests
>she must have sent it in the wrong chat, probably for her roastie friends to laugh at the limping zombie

Since then I am barely able to enjoy anything, I know how worthless I am and how worthless it is for me to be happy, video games are just distraction from my pathetic life.
>>
>>39663008
Ex that constantly cheated on me. It wouldnt have been that bad, really, i'm over the cheating and over women in general, but this thot had to cheat with my best fucking friend. Ruined any trust I have for humans, and I had no one to go to for support after her fuckery, and I think it's her ass that kick-started my heroin addiction.

Women are cancer and should be beaten into submission, and only used for reproduction, people that sympathize with womankind put into work-camps
>>
>>39668257
Was she that hot or something?
I think I would've beaten my "gf" up pretty bad if I found out she was cheating on me. Her suggesting an open relationship means she knew she could cuck you.

It's easy talking as a kissless virgin I guess. But after the 2nd time you should've known better than to take her back.
>>
>>39663008
>be 8
>have crush on girl for a year
>stupid enough to tell friend i like this girl
>he tells her
>she tells her friends about it and they fucking hunt me
>get surrounded by 8 and 9 year olds
>grab one and random and use retard strength to choke him
>run to an empty classroom and lock the door
>they are banging on the door, teacher came and stopped them
i ended up getting in trouble for being inside during lunch, fucking cunt teacher.
>>
>>39663040
damn abusive relationships get treated as jokes when it happens to a man but in reality, they're harrowing experiences much love anon I know you'll find someone better
>>
>>39668601
fuck that, get the hell back up and forget that one worthless cunt.
forget her face, her name and press on.
>>
>>39668257
>penis too hard

>nigga wat

I wish I had that problem.
>>
>>39667388
when i saw the pictures i always assumed she got killed deep inside the afghan mountains or something but no, she was just walking distance outside of europe and immediately got gangraped
>>
>lol lets pretend im not a vapid whore that cant forget her abusive past relationship
>lol lets give anon a chance bc he seems nice
>first time he developed feelings? How cute, lets ruin this
>*ghosts and painfully avoids me *
>*turns friends against me*
>*makes my life living hell for one month, resulting in serious health problems and development of mental illnesses*
>"o hi anon, long time no see, how was summer? Btw this is my 7th boyfriend since you and i... Uh... You and i... I forgot... Bye"
>waaaaaa why wont the abusive fatty take me back ;_;

I took red and black pills after that, i dont think ill ever be capable of loving anyone now, i tried and failed already. I dont even have friends now, i wasnt very social before or after that. It happened about 5 or 6 years ago
>>
>>39663008
you see. I needed to read this shit.

Because in the distant past every time I decide to attempt to socialize or something I would always be ridiculed and I would always regret going out and socializing.

These stories only reinforce my resolve to never have a meaningful relationship with any female.

Or anyone for that matter.
>>
>>39669399
either you're missing the part that explains why a lynch-mob came after you for liking a girl or you reacted completely inappropriately in a genuinely autistic way
>>
>>39667322
>BTFO'd Chad who tried to beat me up
story?
>>
One feigned interest in me one summer and got me to move to montana for college. Then she hooked up with two guyz before moving away to alaska. IM still here, away from family for all r hese years.
>>
Does anyone have the post about the guy whose mom fucked their bully?
>>
>>39668480
>she literally tells you she'd rather go gay than date you
>you still have hope
what the fuck man learn when to let go
>>
>>39667976
>oh boo hoo i have to eat delicious food
fuck off skelly
>>
>>39663722
she sounds like a control freak. My spider senses are tingling. Get the fuck away from her you fool/
>>
>>39663008
Once went on a date with a woman, we went to her flat and she made us dinner. Turned out her and her friends were leading me on so they could record me and see what the weird creepy loner guy would do.

Haven't gone on a date since.
>>
>>39667242
>I just never dare to make a move that goes further than friendship.

Wow, they successfully beta shamed you into your corner.
>>
>>39663008
Give birth to me.
speedway sneath
>>
>>39663722
DO NOT IMPREGNATE HER! Let the sex be motivation for now let her force you to graduate and better yourself so she can gain status then when you make it peace out and upgrade like she's implying she'd do with you the moment you're not up to par with her expectations. It's only fair to treat women how they'd treat us.
>>
File: 1454878224330.jpg (50KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
1454878224330.jpg
50KB, 406x364px
>Grandmother nagged my grandfather into an early grave
>then she wasted all of his money on overpriced knick-knacks
>money that he spent his whole life working for and that he had specifically told me was meant for his grandkids
>my mother cheated on my father a lot
>then she would act like a victim whenever he confronted her
>I didn't understand what was happening as a child because my father would keep us in the dark about it
>he was just trying to protect my sister and me
>my mother used our lack of understanding to turn us against him
>so he killed himself
>I only found out the truth after he was dead
>my first girlfriend cheated on me and wasn't even the slightest bit ashamed when I found out about it
>my second girlfriend left me because I cried when my dog died and it triggered memories about my father since my dog was the last gift he ever gave me
>my sister is becoming more and more like my mother as she gets older

I could write a book about why women were a mistake
>>
>>39667985
fucking respond to me you asshole. I know you only ignore the shit because you owe me and are too greedy to fucking hold yourself responsible
>>
>>39663008

the black bull killing her beta brother turned her on and made her roast drip with her juices, she needed to get her black man out of jail so she could vigorously breed with a real man with a 9inch BBC and huge black balls full of potent nigger jizz to give her a healthy black babby.
>>
>>39663008
I asked a girl out once and she said she'll go for it, but at a later time. After about 2 weeks and 5 invitations later, she finally said she doesn't see me "like that" and that we're just good friends.

I mean, I have absolutely nothing with most women that simply reject me or invent a blocking excuse (I have a boyfriend), but this shit is really really fucking low. I guess she noticed that I was trying to push her, but only wanted to use me because I used to help her on some exams.
>>
>>39663451
>Children
Normies. They don't change. They learn to hide it.
>>
File: jizzoverload.jpg (377KB, 3280x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jizzoverload.jpg
377KB, 3280x1080px
>>39663008

>the power of the BBC, nigger murders your whole family

>roastie wants to then mate with him
>>
>>39663150
Muslim here, that's a terrible idea
>>
>calls himself a robot just because a woman didn't sleep with him in college
If you have never spent 5 years in prison for armed robbery and multiple assault charges you cannot be a robot and should not be here
>meet some girl online
>hang out with her
>she brings her friend along one day
>they try to rob me
>kick the girl out of my car and shoot at her friend who was trying to stab me
>hit girl with my car and only manage to break her leg
>speed the fuck out of dodge
>get pulled over by a cop
>didnt even know about the incident
>its fucking speeding
>get my car searched
>found the gun
>end up getting hit with the other charges of assault, and all I did to the girl and her friend
>5 years in prison
>the cop was a woman
>the judge was a woman
>do my time having an eternal hatred of women
>parole officer is a woman
>try to find a job
>all women recruiters
>>
>>39675383
>If you have never spent 5 years in prison for armed robbery and multiple assault charges you cannot be a robot and should not be here

I disagree with that but I hope the rest of the niggers get raped by a pack of wild niggers.
>>
>>39675468
I meant to say women get raped by a pack of wild niggers, fuck.
>>
File: 02a.png (836KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
02a.png
836KB, 1200x675px
>>39668257
>yeah I'm a total robot now
No, you'll always be a whore enabling turbocuck.
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.