[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know, I've been coming here for years and I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1499549259529.jpg (48KB, 615x650px) Image search: [Google]
1499549259529.jpg
48KB, 615x650px
You know, I've been coming here for years and I've constantly seen many of you complain about being virgins. Not "tfw no gf", not " I'm lonely and wish I had someone who truly cared for me", those are different things, I'm talking about you lot who just want to stick your dick in something living.

Have you ever considered that maybe, just maybe that isn't that important, that what matters is who you're with, who you can call a friend or lover?

I lost my virginity when I was 16 years old, or rather it was stolen from me by my older sister's friend "B." The two of them had tormented me endlessly, calling me names, "the little fag" was a favorite of theirs, stealing things from my room, and pushing me around and getting in my face if I dared stand up to them. This had gone on for years until B. moved away and my sister tried to convince me they hadn't meant anything by it. I guess my emotional scars were a small price to pay for their "fun".

About a year later B. came to town and spent the night at our house. My sister immediately reverted to her sadistic tendencies and my year of relative peace had made me soft. I had locked myself in my room to get away from them and spent the night crying as quietly as I could since our rooms were adjacent. That meant I heard their talk about how I would be a virgin the rest of my life among other things, which made that task of mine harder.
>>
>>39662836
After midnight I stopped hearing their laughter from my sister's room. Not long after that I heard a knock on my door, and B. asking if she could come in. I had been beating myself up all night over how weak I had been before and decided right there I would show her I could take anything she could give me. I was mistaken.

As soon as I opened the door I could smell the alcohol on her breath and took a step back. She took a step forward with a grin and I took another one backwards. She closed the door behind her and started walking towards me again. I had no idea what she was capable of while intoxicated so I kept moving away from her until I fell onto my bed and she started laughing at me. I asked what she wanted and she said she wanted to "help me out" before moving to hover over me. She bent down and tried to kiss me but I dodged it, which caused her to fall on top of me. I tried to get away but I was stunned by what was happening and she was stronger than she looked.

I honestly don't want to go over what happened next but when my senses came back to me I knew what had happened to me, with the perpetrator sleeping on my bed like nothing had happened. I considered calling the police but knew the stigma I would face, the lack of understanding I've experienced my whole life taken to a new level, as I'm sure many of you don't understand how I felt that night.

I went and tried to sleep on the couch downstairs, and in the morning no one acted as if anything was amiss, myself included. My sister likely knew what happened, if not from the source herself than from hearing it. To this day she has never brought it up and neither have I, nor have I run into B. since then.
>>
I can safely say the experience screwed me up beyond repair, hence my original comment about having come here for years.

tl;dr
I would gladly trade places with any of you virgins and have the chance to spend my first time with someone special instead of being forced into it.
>>
>>39662874
lol shut up pussy, you got free sex. greentext the whole thing im horny.
>>
>>39662874
i want my first time to be with a bully
>>
you need to rape her back now to get your power back
>>
>>39662898
Just know that I expected nothing less from you all.

>>39662931
You don't, you really, really don't.
>>
File: 1493379022022.png (374KB, 700x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493379022022.png
374KB, 700x480px
Ohh fuccckkk that is seriously hot, you stupid goddamn nigger. You've no idea how rock hard I am after reading this. You could have ravaged her like a steam engine piston and flooded her pussy with your baby batter like hurricane Harvey and all you do is cry and whine about it like a little sissy bitch. Fuck you faggot
>>
>>39663002
You're just like a woman, you were taught rape is bad so you refuse to admit u like it.

You must be gay too cus it doesnt even register in my brain a scenario where being raped is bad. PLEASE rape me.
>>
File: Goodnight-Punpun-vol-1-0-1.jpg (202KB, 800x517px) Image search: [Google]
Goodnight-Punpun-vol-1-0-1.jpg
202KB, 800x517px
To OP, I'm really sorry for what happened to you. Please be strong, search for psychological help if needed. Your emotions are legitimate.
I think you should one day talk about it with your sister, make her know how much she hurted you, how much she is human scum.
Fucking bitch she would deserve to experience your pain.
You are better than her and B.
>>
>>39663097
I didn't like it because I didn't like. How could I like being in the same room with someone who regularly threatened and belittled me, let alone being intimate with them?

What if the woman was 300 pounds, or had an STD? I worried about that for weeks, she could have killed me if she had something. Also she really wasn't attractive, physically or otherwise. She had short hair like a boy and was almost as flat as one, you could hardly call her a woman.
>>
>>39663250
Pussy's pussy, pussy.
>>
>>39663188
Thank you, really. I feel like it's too late for me though, not just because of this but other issues I've had over the years. It's hard to imagine but this all happened the better part of a decade ago.

It might be as lost a cause as I am, and it gets frustrating but I feel almost duty bound to try d make people like >>39663310 see the light. In his case that, that attitude is literally that of a mindless animal and that he is better than that.

Also good taste in manga.
>>
>>39663461
I don't know anything about you, but I know people who have experienced hell and despite it, they made it throught. It's extremely hard, maybe you'll never be exactly like the lucky ones and some scars will remain, but please don't give up entirely,ever. You deserve to be happy dude.

On the other hand, try if you want with these virgins, but your mental health come first, don't try yourself too hard.

Aye thanks, that manga is gold
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.