[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a Chad anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 3

File: enhanced-27085-1419732133-2.jpg (96KB, 625x1035px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-27085-1419732133-2.jpg
96KB, 625x1035px
Hey robots,

I'm here to give everyone some advice as to how you can get more girls.
None of that bullshit "Be yourself" crap. I get girls simply because I'm good looking and rich.
But I don't get nearly as many as I want whereas some of my other chad friends do.
I have learned from them and I will share things that you can do if you're not 8/10 or above to get girls.

Ask me and I will deliver.
>>
>I'm good looking and rich so let me tell you how you can get women just like I've been doing so!

haha sure thing Chad!
>>
>>39662758
What should I say to my crush tomorrow in class, if I don't know her very well and yet she still says good morning to me? Should I ask her how her weekend was?
>>
>>39662829
Have you guys talked before ever? IRL or online?
>>
>>39662913
Twice in class, but they were very surface level conversations. She introduced herself to me and told me that she recognized me, since we went to the same elementary school. Both 18 and in highschool. I want to know how to judge better whether or not she likes me, and how to progress further if so.
>>
>>39662956
Well what are you waiting for!
Next time she says good morning just say that back to her and ask how her weekend was.
>>
>>39662758
>fuck cancer

ok, and like, fuck heat death too yo, what an asshole
>>
Damn those profile pictures are level 1000.

Here's a good one: How do you escape the funny guy zone? I'm known for being a funny, witty dude
I'm everyone's friend and nobody's best friend. Girls all like me, but none are remotely interested in me. I'm pretty sure everyone thinks I'm at upper mid class tier and gay. Nobody expects a non sportsman thin type like me to have the charisma that I do. It's a struggle. I gotta get outta here.
>>
>>39662758
>Ask me and I will deliver
Post a picture of your face and/or your car or house with a timestamp.
>>
>>39663072
I live in an apartment and cbf going down to the carpark. I own a Mustang. but I can take a pic of my penthouse if that's enough?
>>
>>39663068
Alright, I was the same desu.
What kind of jokes do you make?
I remember that I used to always bend backwards and forwards trying to make people laugh.
Now I'm just that mysterious guy at parties that is pretty witty when I want to be. But I don't go all out.
Being funny is a great 2nd place to being fit/good looking. Just make sure to not overdo it.
>>
>>39663000
Fuck heat death >:(
>>
>>39662758
Have you ever been autistic enough to not have anything to talk about? I have had moments my mind was super clear, i would carry a convo with another person - on the internet or irl - naturally, i was just doing it so i understand the "be yourself" meme. how did you break that?
thanks in advance mr. Chad.
>>
>>39663681
Oh fucking all the time.

The problem is, I stopped having those moments when I stopped caring.
Imagine, do you have autismo moments when you talk to your friends? Probably not.
Because you don't think about the conversation with them.

Do the same with girls. Don't care what they think about what you say etc.

Hope that helped, I could go into more detail though
>>
>>39663952
>Imagine, do you have autismo moments when you talk to your friends?
actually i do, but my friends were autistic too so we would play vidya to break the ice and talk about it.
basically "do shit together", its not as easy with normalfags though.
>>
>>39664170
Alright I over estimated some people here.

Well, when do you actually stutter?
Like does a simple "how was your weekend" fuck you up or is it the more different questions?

If it's the latter, try to ask pretty straight forward questions and think of what you're gonna say as they're speaking. This method is not the best social interaction method but I guess you just want something that works.
Most of the time if you ask "how was your weekend", they will respond with "etc etc etc. How about yours?". So be prepared to answer the same question you just asked the person.

This might be a good starting ground
>>
>>39662758
I'm a 26 kv that lives with his mom and dad.
I gave no car and socially crippled.
There is this qt girl that works in the same area as me. I always stare at her and catch her staring at me.
Idk if she is creeped out by me, but the other day, we took the same bus and she sat right in front of me.

I wanna talk to her, but I don't know what to say. Even if it did go nicely, what would I do when she finds out I'm a loser and the type of older guy you would wanna fuck with.
>>
>>39663458
>I'm just that mysterious guy at parties
*tips trilby*
>>
My friend went out with a single mom.
He left the job and me and her have been getting along really well. I always had a crush on her, even before they went out, but since we started talking more and more, I've developed real strong feelings. She's the only girl that I text, and maybe it's because I don't options or don't put myself out there, but either way, she's the only person that makes me happy.

Wat do.
>>
Because I will never be like you chad, should I just kill myself?
>>
>>39663430
>I own a Mustang
>I live in an apartment
>Rich
Fucking lmao.
>>
>>39664376
Be very very very cautious. This could either be good, or blow up in your face.
>>
how come girls can change their opinion of you at the flick of a wrist, aka lose interest in you. We dated for a month and bam silent cold and distant, breakup later. So other guy stole her feelings right?
>>
>>39664321
Ok buddy, I used to have the same thoughts and it's gonna hurt but let me start with this.

You don't catch her staring at you. She probably was looking at your general vicinity.
She's probably not creeped out by you unless you just stare at her directly 100% of the time.
Her sitting in front of you was just confirmation bias from your brain hoping that she did that on purpose. She probably didn't even notice you or perhaps there was nowhere else to sit.

That being said, there are two fixes.
1. Clear up your act. If you're fat, ideally go to the gym otherwise at least make sure you're clean and don't stink. Find a place and move out. Save up for a car.

2. I'm assuming you've heard 1 a lot of times and that is the permanent improvement to getting girls besides good looks.
But number 2 will have to do if you cbf.
You guys work together, so start making small talk. Start with work related things. Literally as she walks into work say "good morning". She WILL NOT see that creepy in ANY WORLD. Believe me. So you have nothing to lose.
Start doing that to everyone though. Otherwise she'll find it creepy that you only say good morning to her.
Then ask her work related shit. "Hey did you fold that isle yet?" etc.
Eventually if you realize she is doing the same (saying good morning to you and initiating conversation) then ask her to hang out.
From there onwards is another can of worms but you get the gist.
>>
>>39664225
>Like does a simple "how was your weekend" fuck you up or is it the more different questions?
most of /r9k/ would struck on the former, i do on the later.
now what made your friends your friends? was that an initial common "hobbies" (for the lack of a better word) and then built up from there or are you the kind of super human that manages to be friends with whoever?
this probably would help /r9k/ a lot in creating a social circle of their own, since it explains basic social dynamics.
>>
>>39664365
Lmao, there's a difference between edgy neckbeard "mysterious" and non virgin mysterious.
But my point stands. If I wasn't good looking and successful, I would be the trilby guy. In the end looks IS everything but followed closely by success and character.
>>
>>39662758
I have no driver's insurance and I still live with my parents. How do I take girls out on a date with no drivers insurance? Where do I fuck girls if I don't have a place of my own?
>>
>>39664382
Maybe. How bad are you? How many of these do you tick?
Fat
Neckbeard
Smell
Live with parents
Doesn't have a car
Works a shit job (retail, etc.)

I'll give you an answer based on your answers
>>
>>39664387
Hey, no millionaire but I'm 21 and live in a big city. Most of my friends have shit cars/no cars and live in student campuses or flats together.
I have my own penthouse in a newly developed apartment. But hey, "fucking lmao" am I right?
>>
>>39664422
I don't work with her, just the same area as her. And I only see her maybe a few times a week. But maybe I can still say hi...
Also, she saw me at the bus stop and could have sat anywhere else. But maybe you are right. It was one of those single seats on the corner.

Also, I go to the gym and am /fit/

Moving out is probably the most tricky park. I come from very cultural background with a very emotionally unstable mother. But that's a different bag of problems...

Either way, appreciate the response.
>>
>>39664415
Might be a variety of reasons.
Do you text them too often?
Do you not text them at all?

Those two are the main killers.
As an example, if she's into dominant guys but you weren't as dominant as she expected she might've left after finding someone else.
There are too many factors anon.
>>
>>39664512
Ah I see.
Well there's no easy conversation starter then. You either have to nut up and initiate a conversation at the bus stop etc. or suck it up.
>>
appreciate ya chad
>>
>>39664440
It changed.
When I was in high school, it was common hobbies. I was still in puberty so wasn't the best looking. And I made bad friend choices in terms of high school popularity.

After high school, I just started going to parties etc. with friends but made A LOT of effort to actually make friends at those parties. Honestly I would mostly just talk to good looking guys and make friends with them. From there, it was a piece of cake because if we rolled to a party, all the girls would be where we were. They would literally follow us.
So we literally created an "alpha pack" and became the life of parties and events.
So, if you're not the best looking guy, still make an effort to hang out and make friends with "chads". They pull the pussy and you can initiate game from there
>>
>>39664523
i texted too often sadly
>>
>>39664459
That's a tough one.
Depends on the girl.
A friend of mine is on the same boat but he got a qt gf who likes games etc.
Any "stacey" isn't gonna go for you in that state. She simply has more and better options. But you could land a qtpie gf. Just get dropped off at dates by your parent before they arrive. Or take the bus there.
Fucking can be tough. Maybe make sure parents are out of the house or suggest their place?
>>
>>39664635
That's a BIG killer. I lose girls because I don't text them back. I really should work on that. Fuck.
But yeah, just don't txt as often man.Texting should always have a goal. (getting nudes, setting a date etc.) miss them with that "how was your day" shit unless you're actually a couple. Even then, take it easy
>>
File: 345734572345.jpg (761KB, 850x1189px) Image search: [Google]
345734572345.jpg
761KB, 850x1189px
>>39664602
that should be enough, thank you mr. Chad for your time.
>>
>>39664684
Just make sure to put my fucking words into action friend. You will notice the change drastically!
Best of luck
>>
>>39664672
yeah i learned the hard way. Still not a normie but almost time for me too leave r9k
>>
>>39664744
You don't have to leave, just leave the r9k mindset.
I used to be a regular throughout H.S then left now I'm back giving back.
I miss it but I just don't belong anymore
>>
How do you get rich?

Bloxxxx
>>
>>39664788
Fuck me that's a whole different thread.

For me,
I started my first business when I was 13, had 3 "failed" ones along the way, sold my first business when I was 18 for $120k, invested a lot into crypto, got a good return through that, became part of a startup company with 5% stake, they sold for 20 million, half way through my degree got hired at a Venture Capital firm, got a $80k salary.
So I have a steady income, investments and a lot of spare cash now.
>>
>>39662758

Post time stamp or gtfo you quadruple nigger
>>
>>39662758
Im 19 and I want a gf around my age who is a pure, untouched virgin. Everyone is telling me that this is an unrealistic goal. Can this goal become reality? How can I pull this off?
>>
>>39665346
Also how can I tell if a girl is a used roastie or a pure virgin?
>>
File: 1500093389038.png (9KB, 338x339px) Image search: [Google]
1500093389038.png
9KB, 338x339px
How do I introduce women into my life? My daily routine involves zero female interaction. It's gotten to the point where I don't even know any girls I am remotely attracted to because I'm not surrounded by any in the first place.

Here's my day, I go to class, (no females in said class because I'm in STEM), study for a bit, and then go home. Repeat ad infinitum. Also I'm in a community college where social opportunities are limited and I live at home with my parents. I'm not repulsively ugly and I know I have enough social skills to hold an okay conversation, but there is no point in my routine where I can casually talk to a female unless I cold approach one.
>>
>>39664462
Not fat, not neckbeard, don't think I smell too bad but I do live with parents only have my learners and work as an apprentice. I have all this going for me but I am born genetic filth.
>>
>>39662758

Why do you look 30 even though you're 21?
>>
My facebook profile picture is shit. What should I do for a new one? If I set my angles right I can look 7/10 easily enough. My issue is that I never take photos when I'm out with friends so it has to be a solo one.
>>
>>39662758
worthless thread. You just took a screenshot of some chad's tinder profile. If that really is you, you'd have no problem posting a timestamped pic of your face. Wannabe chads love posting these threads on /r9k/ because they are only a chad compared to shutin khv robots.

thread is over unless you post the face pic.
>>
>>39662956
>judge better whether or not she likes me
Don't do that. Just go for it.
She doesn't have to like you for you to get her to like you.
It will develop as you progress.
>>
>>39665547
>Why do you look 30 even though you're 21?
glorious Italian genes
>>39665609
>Wannabe chads love posting these threads on /r9k/ because they are only a chad compared to shutin khv robots.
yes
>>
I thought your name was Nick
>>
>>39665476
Same problem here. Except I work in a small office and social situation is useless.

WHAT CAN I DO CHAD?

I'm actually fairly attractive and not autistic, just stuck in a shitty social situation at the moment. I just need to meet the right people and my life would change immensely
>>
Looks like "Chad" left the thread.
>>
>>39662758
There's a girl I like at my uni. She's smart but she's someone who is popular with the other students.
She's spoken to me a few times for help on assignments or studying. Beyond that we've had no interaction. How do I get her to love me and become my gf?
>>
Fuck you. Thread reported.
>>
>>39663000
yeah man fuck cancer

love family friends horses and dogs

jesus fucking christ
>>
>>39665476
go to yoga. there will be like no dudes there and none of the girls will be expecting you to be flexible, they'll just be impressed you're there at all
>>
Okay, a few questions.
-How's it going ?
-How's work ? What's your skill/profession ?
-Don't you think the time spent chasing after women, time spent on tinder or similar endeavours is a time wasted ? Is sex really that great or do you have some sort of insecurities that you base your self worth around the amount of pussy you slay, a feat which is quite easy to accomplish ?
-What are your thoughts on orbiters ?
>>
>>39665570
Go to a cool location like a nice nature scene or a cool landmark in the city
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.