[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck is sex so disgusting, graphic, and has this gut

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

Why the fuck is sex so disgusting, graphic, and has this gut burning addictive feeling? And why the hell do people try to tell it off as "romantic time" or some bs???
>>
original

ORIGINAL

bamp
>>
>>39661333
The lighting is awful. You could make eating a burger look as disgusting and graphic with that amount of fucking contrast.
>>
Sex isn't disgusting. Use wet wipes for the duration and take a bath afterwards.

As for people calling it "romantic", well, part of it is not being honest with their lust, and part is that you really bond with people you have pleasure with.
>>
>>39661333
We are animals, op
We are wired to procreate whatever it takes
>>
>>39661333
checked

also sex is disgusting because it's ridiculously unsafe and unclean compared to our regular activities, and having kids all the time would be bad. So, we've evolved to make sex extremely appealing to get over these urges, and they all kinda balance out to people having roughly the right number of kids.
>>
>>39661719
but eating a burger is just chewing on cooked food and consuming to gain energy. SEX is putting this throbbing, blood pulsing, liquid oozing DICK inside of a wet, slobbering, pink fleshed VAGINA. there is absolutely NO COMPARISON
>>
>>39661333
>Why the fuck is sex so disgusting, graphic, and has this gut burning addictive feeling?
Its not disgusting, you are just a fag, your pic is arousing as fuck and made me want to creampie some big ass whore

>And why the hell do people try to tell it off as "romantic time" or some bs???
Low test fags that see themselves as special beings instead of glorified monkeys, which we are
>>
>>39661792
But having sex is just putting a dick in a hole. Eating a burger is mashing the cooked flesh of a dead animal along with other things into a paste, combining it with SPIT, and thrusting it down a long, disgusting, pulsating tube via peristalis to a vat of acid coated in mucus to take all the useful stuff and turn the rest into SHIT.

I can do it too.
>>
File: c.jpg (4KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
4KB, 268x188px
>>39661863
refer to what this guy said >>39661758
sex is fuckin alien compared to eating, you catch crazy ass diseases, you feel pleasure from the tip a body part which then squirts white, sticky fluid, that grows into children when inserted inside the womb of a female. and im just talkin about the guys dick, the female is a whole nother level of freaky
>>
>>39661333
>sex
>disgusting gut burning feeling
What are you talking about? If it actually feels like that, stop. Maybe talk to a doctor. Are you confusing desire for intestinal bloating?
>>
>>39662129
yeah im talking about the burning lust, desire feeling.
>>
>>39662154
Ugh. Apparently, I don't know that feel. Once more I am reminded that nothing in my mind is normal.
>>
baeiuhmph
>>
>>39661333
youre probably asexual, or just low test
>>
>>39661333
It's an incredibly intimate act ultimately designed to make a baby which is the whole point of courtship and marriage and reproduction. It's an inherently biological act, so of course it's gross, life is gross and full of shit and piss and blood and mucous. Bt the feeling of looking into her eyes when you enter her is second only to the feeling of holding your son.
Or so I am told by my dad
>>
File: drill.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
drill.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>39662861
got damn
>the feeling of looking into her eyes when you enter her
I wanna drill my head after reading that, just imagining a scene makes my dick tingle and my head inflate
>>
>>39662060
Nigga people eat bull testicles like that shit is normal. You can catch tons of diseases from eating - salmonella, mad cow disease, anything the cook might have if they're sick. You get positive reward feelings in your brain from consuming certain foods (sugar) or certain amounts of food, not to mention allergies for those who have them.

The fact that you're shoving a large amount of carbon in your body and turning it into actual shit, and the fact that meat eaters have large amounts of meat rotting in their intestines at any given time, is just as disgusting as sex. The only difference is one you do alone and the other you do with someone else.
>>
>>39662861
>Bt the feeling of looking into her eyes when you enter

tfw you're the first guy she's fucked in months and you look into her eyes
>>
>>39663007
i guesssss... but sex has an emotional component to it and it seems less natural. like shit and piss going through intestines is gross, and it might have some connection to sex if you think about it but im no expert, food dissolving through the body seems like the most obvious creation. idk, now im thinking about what would be the most perfect human.
>>
oribrrp
>>
need more thoughts on this beauty thread
>>
Vummp
>>
>>39661333
Because fornication is a sin and the only acceptable form of intercourse is lights out, socks on, under blankets for the purpose of reproduction.
>>
>>39661333
you don't have sex in a brightly lit room you fucking moron
also there is nothing more amazing than looking down watching your dick go in and out of a girl and seeing it covered in her pussy juice
>>
>>39663133
if sex doesn't feel natural to you, then sorry senpai, you're a genetic dead end. it's just as important as eating and defecating, it's ensuring the survival of your genes which is what living things are programmed to do
>>
>>39666140
>socks on
Kek
>>
>>39666140
>sin
Retard pls go
>>
>>39661333
You're gay. You'll realize it eventually, like I did.
>>
File: 1504835817393.jpg (45KB, 583x467px) Image search: [Google]
1504835817393.jpg
45KB, 583x467px
because we're a fucking mistake of evolution where we're still completely slaves to our biological instincts but have the consciousness and self-awareness to be able to actually think about them and how fucking objectively disgusting they are

If someone made a drug that completely killed all libido with no extraneous effects I'd hop on that shit in a heartbeat
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.