[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me valid reasons why you deserve anything good in your life.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

Give me valid reasons why you deserve anything good in your life.
>>
I dont. Nobody does. There isnt a magical being that automatically grants good things to deserving people you autistic pos
>>
everyone else is worse than me
>>
File: 1488860129870.jpg (93KB, 560x577px) Image search: [Google]
1488860129870.jpg
93KB, 560x577px
>>39661191
Never said there was smart guy
>>
File: images (1).jpg (14KB, 437x337px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
14KB, 437x337px
>>39661242
So? If there isnt you can close the thread now.
>>
because people in this day and age, in the western world, are quite literally brainwashed from an early age to expect to get what they want.
Just look at children's shows, anime, movies, media stories -- we learn to believe that everyone deserves to be happy, that everyone should be successful no matter what they do or who they are, and that the society and people around us are obliged to provide us all this.

I seriously believe that the majority of the people who post here are miserable not because there's something wrong in their lives or because they have been somehow wronged, but because they have grown up believing that they should have everything they want just like that.
It's a soft world we live in and that makes soft values. I'm not one of those 'hurr everything-I-don't-like-is-degenerate' people, but when there are no real problems that we have to face in life we tend to become accustomed to it.
>>
>>39661312
You make a point but I disagree with you. People should not expect to get what they want whenever they want. And we do have a culture that encourages people to assume the behavior you are criticizing. But you cannot expect people to dismiss their feelings. Feeling bad because you're not getting what you desire is normal. It's natural and has been present since the dawn of time.

The people on this website are angry. Angry because they are either poor, ugly, dysfunctional and are sociable inept. This, of course, destroys their chances of having a partner, enjoy a healthy social life and achieve professional success. While other people are not ugly, dysfuncional or socially retarded. So they can be successful whenever they go. Obviously, there is a disparity between people and this obviously encourages and justifies the feeling of hatred and envy that many people experience.
>>
>>39661521
oh look, an ideologist

sure, i agree with you in principle. why shouldn't everyone be happy, why shouldn't we all have everything we need? it's a beautiful thought.
but that's never going to work in reality. some people will always get the smaller slice of any cake. what would you do to fix it? how could we right all these wrongs in the world?

i believe we can't, and that's why we shouldn't expect instant gratification every time. why not raise people to carry their own burdens and learn to live with disappointment instead of striving for something that'll never be reality? why can't we expect more of people instead of just pandering to everyone's smallest of needs? we deserve nothing in this life and pretending otherwise is just closing your eyes from an uncomfortable truth.
>>
>>39661852
Just so you know, I am the anon in the first post.

And no, I don't believe people should get what they want. But you can't ignore the fact that some people will get the short end of he stick and will feel bad about it. And calling it "instant gratification" is retarded. It's more than that.
>>
>>39661157
Because all the pain I've been through so far seems like it's been pretty bad, so It can't get worse right?
>>
File: 1498337731096.jpg (14KB, 480x475px) Image search: [Google]
1498337731096.jpg
14KB, 480x475px
>>39661288
>close the thread
Wow you're mad
>>
>>39662331
People get raped everyday in prison for years. It can always get worse.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.