[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write what's on your mind, talk to each other.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: wojakred.png (41KB, 400x416px) Image search: [Google]
wojakred.png
41KB, 400x416px
I'll write what's on my mind.
I feel like I haven't been making good decisions related to college. I just started my freshman year of college, and I'm supposed to major in accounting. I had no idea what else to do with my future in high school, and a few people in my family are accountants. Even though it'd pay well, and the accounting course I took in high school was easy (I might as well major in something that's easy for me) I don't know about the people I'd be working with. I took an accounting course in high school too, and even back then I realized that a lot of business majors are kind of the frat boy type and I definitely wouldn't fit in with them. However, I already took a gap year after high school, so I also don't really want to waste time switching majors. How easy is computer science?
>>
>>39660975
bumpiiijj
>>
>Write what's on your mind

i want to fuk a pusy
>>
>what's on my mind

the same fantasy girl i have been fantasising about since i was 14 years old
she cannot exist and yet i am hung up on the idea that every female i meet COULD BE her

kill me
>>
>>39660975
nothing's ever on my mind
>>
>on my mind

Trying to read this thread the way I think that feelsguy would
>>
Anon take this from someone who's going to college for 5 years because they lost all interest in it and never do any work.

Don't go to college if you don't already know what you want to do.
If youre going because "muh high paying job" you should already have an internship lined up by the end of September.
If you're just going to get your bachelors get an easy degree at some cheap community college.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1490558966428.jpg (26KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1490558966428.jpg
26KB, 400x300px
I spent 4 years in an engineering major. It took me that long to realize that i was in no way any type of engineer. They told us being an engineer took a certain way of thinking, but my college is so shitty with class availability that it takes years until you know you even have that.

I changed my major to psychology because it's broad and general. I don't have a real passion for it, but i don't really have a passion for anything. I like dogs and animals in general but I know I'm not smart enough to be a veterinarian. I have a volunteer meeting on Wednesday at my city's animal center.

I've never really held a good job. I worked summers at the county fair cleaning toilets and it was alright, but this year I held off to try and finally learn how to drive. It's been difficult because i'm such an autistic faggot. I have to use a manual to drive and my autism makes it so i can't possibly drive on the roads with that thing, there are too many things to focus on.

I have my driving test on Tuesday. If I fail I'll have to take 2 hour bus rides to and from school. Did I mention I live with my family? My dad was also trying to get his license but he just failed so he can't drive me to school like the plan was. If I fail it's going to fuck up my plans even harder. I don't know shit about cars and I can't get approved for auto loans even though I have good credit and it's fucking bullshit. I KNOW it's best to invest in a newer car because i'm so fucking retarded that getting a cheap but older model will end up with me fucking it up somehow.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.