[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you reverted back to Islam yet? Did you know that YOU were

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

Have you reverted back to Islam yet? Did you know that YOU were born as a Muslim? A Muslim means "one that submits to the will of God". You were born in that state which is in accordance to God's will. It's only once you reach puberty you become responsible for your disbelief in the oneness of God.

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said, "No babe is born but upon Fitra (as a Muslim). It is his parents who make him a Jew or a Christian or a Polytheist." (Sahih Muslim, Book 033, Number 6426)

Let's look at why Islam is objectively superior to every other way of life.

>believes the creator is one not three (pure monotheism).
>believes in the messengers Moses, Jesus and Muhammad (peace be upon them).
>many modest women that dress like the righteous virgin Mary (may God be pleased with her).
>has God's law instead of man-made, conflicting laws and ideas.
>currency of gold rather than paper.
>provides basic resources for Christians and Jews that pay tax (food, clothing and shelter etc).
>pagans are sentenced to death if they refuse to abandon their pagan beliefs.
>if there are sufficient witnesses, a death penalty for homosexual activities, rape, adultery and murder.
>if there are sufficient witnesses, lashes are received for fornicating, drinking alcohol and taking drugs.
>if there are sufficient witnesses, the hand is cut for stealing.
>destroys racism.
>destroys tribalism.
>destroys nationalism.
>unites people under one flag. ("There is no God worthy of worship but God. Muhammad is the messenger of God". See flag above).

You only have to look at the problems with Brexit and all other political problems to see what a disorganized mess democracy is. Democracy is a failure. When will you admit it? It's not too late to revert back to Islam. You'll have a fresh start in life. Islam is the solution for degeneracy. You know it makes sense.

TAKBIR! ALLAHU AKBAR! GOD IS THE GREATEST!
>>
Muslims believe in a small, petty god. It's preposterous to submit to such a small entity - we wouldn't submit to such a character on Earth, and calling it god makes it no more sensible. It's like Islam was created to parody the rise of Christianity, failing to recognize that Christianity's rise was enabled by virtue rather than truth as such.
>>
>>39660803
How is Allah small and petty?
>>
>>39660740
My God is European and white. Go fuck a goat.
>>
>>39660828
Look at Mohammed for your answer. That is Allah's paragon, and therefore the test of Allah's character.
>>
>>39660866
How can a god be european? Is he a man? If he is a man he is not a god.
>>
>>39660883
I was made after his image.
>>
>>39661057
So your god is an autistic robot?
>>
>>39661119
No, he is perfect. I, as a human, am flawed.

The fact that I am made in his image doesn't mean I am like him in spirit, or mind or his omnipotence (not even close, he is God and I'm but a mere man). Fucking twat.

Fuck mohammad and allah
>>
File: God is Great.jpg (49KB, 720x796px) Image search: [Google]
God is Great.jpg
49KB, 720x796px
Reminder: Drone strikes are an act of God
>>
>>39660740
>Have you reverted back to Islam yet? Did you know that YOU were born as a Muslim?
So Muslims are babies
good to know
it explains everything
>>
>>39660740
>Have you reverted back to Islam yet?
No. Theism is retarded.
>>
>>39661530
What
Jesus was a literal virgin
>>
fuck that shit, do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law
>>
Reminder that there are absolutely no 1st century accounts of the existence of Jesus that aren't from christian or judaic sources.
>>
>>39661722
Not because of lack of ability though, he had bitches left and right but his mission was above them
>>
>>39660866
(((YHWH))) is a genocidal narcissist with a brown semitic son who is also himself and he picked brown semites to be his chosen people. Christfaggotry has killed far more europeans than anyone else.
>>
Why don't you faggots worship the greatest God of all? Lucifer, the Light Bearer.
>>
>>39661923
That's just as autistic as worshipping the mystical semitic carpenter.
>>
>>39661923
see >>39661757
I like the imagery and some concepts of satanism, but actually worshiping Lucifer is fairly gay
>>
>>39661936
How? Lucifer saved mankind, God wanted humanity to be ignorant slaves to his corrupt will. Lucifer opened our eyes to free will. If not for Lucifer we wouldn't have computers and technology, we'd all be in some shitty ass garden full of talking animals and walking around naked doing jack shit all day besides praising God.
>>
>>39661985
Because it's semitic and also not real.
>>
>>39661985
The fall of man is what made yahweh suddenly turn into a genocidal maniac with an insatiable thirst for the foreskins of infants. I'd take being in a zombielike trance in paradise for all eternity over this shitty existence, but as >>39662044 said it's all the same semitic shit.
>>
>>39660740

Because I like music. I like jacking off. I like eating meat that doesn't cost like 15 bucks a pound. I hate going to bed at midnight and getting up at 3 30 in the morning during the summer to pray. I hate having to shower just because I busted a nut. I hate having a whole month out of the year where I'm not allowed to eat or drink fucking anything from 3 30 am to 11 at night. I hate how the religious shit gets used to come down on people for shit they have no control over. I hate how I'm expected to stay in the abusive relationship with my narcissistic parents and my piece of shit older brother. I hate how some assholes use the religion as a weapon to have people killed over shit they didn't say or do, usually as a trump card in an ongoing dispute. I love music. I love singing. I love being able to tell an asshole neighbor to fuck off and get the fuck out of my bedroom window. I love being able to practice my MMA. I like fucking crazy sluts. I love sticking my dick in glory holes and getting it sucked like somebody's life depended on it. I like having a beer after a really shit day.

Sorry, but all those endless rules suck too much.
>>
>>39660740
Eat shit and die sand monkey
>>
File: wDYduI4.jpg (533KB, 1156x1920px) Image search: [Google]
wDYduI4.jpg
533KB, 1156x1920px
>>39661893
>Christfaggotry has killed far more europeans than anyone else.
>>
>>39662643
Not only have untold millions of europeans been killed over christcuckery, one of your popes demonized and purged cats just years before the bubonic plague struck europe. You faggots also can't even come to an agreement on the most basic tenets of your religion amongst yourselves.
>>
File: IMG_1248.png (767KB, 980x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1248.png
767KB, 980x800px
>>39660740
I'm honestly interested in Islam, but my career field unfortunately makes it a non-option. Maybe in the future.
>>
File: imam.png (1011KB, 761x1050px) Image search: [Google]
imam.png
1011KB, 761x1050px
Just a reminder that if you wish to convert you should become Shia.
>QT Persian waifus
>Long intellectual tradition
>Hezbollah sends Zionists to Hell and protects our Christian brothers and sisters from scum like Daesh
>Nasibis are false Muslims who celebrate the murder of the Prophet's grandson
>>
>>39662693
What's your career field ?
>>
>>39662711
Why does he look like a woman with a beard?
>>
>>39662713
U.S. military, specifically Marines.
No clue how bad I'd get fucked over right now but I've heard bad stories about it in the past.

Looks like Islam is becoming more acceptable though, so who knows how it'll be in, say, 10 years.
>>
>>39660740

Provide sufficient evidence for the existence of your God and I'll consider it.
>>
>>39660740
>YOU were born as a Muslim
why would I willingly go back to the level of a baby?
God is a creation of man and I wish for mankind to advance beyond having to rely on god for a meaning in life
>>
>>39662770
Muhreens are very accepting of islam. Be sure to tell all your friends you're thinking of converting and they'll help support you.
>>
>>39660740
Religion is cancer. Especially islam. How the fuck do those punishments fit the crime. You're fucking retarded.
>>
File: IMG_0646.jpg (42KB, 322x324px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0646.jpg
42KB, 322x324px
>>39662879
Nice try, sarge, but I'm not falling for that one again.
This boot can only be fooled once.
>>
>>39662982
So you're a marine & actually interested in converting to Islam ?

Why ?
>>
>>39663010
Because Christianity, at least in the U.S., is either absurd and disorganized (in the case of Southern Baptists) or full of limp-wristed faggot liberals (in the case of Catholics). The sole Christian Church here thats decent is the Eastern Orthodox, but unfortunately it's tiny, esoteric, and irrelevant, and that's unlikely to change. Also, being viewed as a Russian sympathizer in the military is only slightly less frowned upon than Muslim I believe.

Islam generally aligns with my values, has a well-defined set of laws and practices, and appears to have a bright future. What's not to like?
>>
>>39663108
>39663108
If you don't like Christianity in the U.S. why not just stop following it ?

Why comvert to Islam for things you don't like in Christianity ?

A 'well defined set of laws & practices ?'

Chopping someones hand off for stealing is fucked, killing gay people is fucked, no fornication means no sex without marriage & no alcohol either ?

What isn't there to like about islam
>>
>>39663284
Liberal sjw faggot
>>
>>39663284
>why not just stop following it?
because I'd have nowhere else to go desu. I was an unironic marxist atheist for years and regret every minute of it.
I absolutely despise liberals and need a moral backbone in the form of a religion for the future, so returning to atheism is a non-option.

>no sex without marriage
>no alcohol
what's new? h-haha
>>
>>39662770
I'm Muslim and was in the US Army. No one really gave me problems and I got those sweet sweet halal MREs, praise allah.
>>
>>39663362
Because of the killing homos comment, right ?

If you had one functioning brain cell you would come to terms with the fact that gay people have been around forever, what's the point of being so against it ? I'm close with a good handful of gays and they couldn't bother me less, why ostracize yourself from something that will never stop ?

I cannot fucken stand 'genderfluid' fucks and I wish they would all off themselves though
>>
>>39663108

If a thing should not be, then its growth and expansion are not "good for it", because the only thing that is good for it is its cessation.

There is nothing praiseworthy or transcendent in a violent religion of the dumber, browner horde, even if it is "not cuckolded", culturally speaking. And here is the most important theological consideration of them all: if a god actually did exist as he is described in (for example) the monotheistic traditions, then /it would be more necessary than ever before to reject him/, exactly because he is a tyrant. The thought experiment that can render such a god defensible, does not actually exist.

You worship a false prophet and a false god who, even and especially in the case that he existed, it would be morally necessary to reject him. For you not to understand this is a demonstration of your deficient moral and intellectual sense.
>>
>>39663377
Why follow anything at all ?

Can't you just adhere to personal opinions ?

Personally I really don't consider myself a follower of any religion, I am indifferent to it all

Does having a 'moral backbone' really mean that much to you ?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.