[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chris Chan's GF

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: uh oh.png (563KB, 1053x1232px) Image search: [Google]
uh oh.png
563KB, 1053x1232px
Uh-oh! Trouble in paradise?

Chris Chan already upsets his new gf Jessica Quinn by giving compliments to another woman.
>>
She seems crazy

Perfect for him honestly

Maybe she'll end up murdering him and his mom
>>
Anyone else find it weird this chick has no IRL friends or family on her facebook?
No pictures of herself with anyone else, no tagged photos (that I can see)
Really makes her seem like even more of a troll
Getting no results on google or TinEye for her pics, though.
>>
>>39660289

reverse image search isn't always reliable because social media sites can block image searches
>>
File: jessicas family.jpg (72KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
jessicas family.jpg
72KB, 960x720px
>>39660289
>No pictures of herself with anyone else
I take this back, I found this one. Not sure if family or just childhood friends.
Posted Dec 18, 2014: "Too late for a TBT?"
>>
>>39660377
That looks like a goddamn polaroid. Unless TBT means "throwback Thursday".
>>
>>39660422
I think that's what she meant.
>>
I am really convinced this chick ain't real.
She has, from what I can see (although we aren't friends since I dont have FB)
>posted no "life events" other than entering a complicated relationship with Chris
>has no "check-ins" to any locations or events
>no info on her "ABOUT" except "Went to Orange County High School" and lives in "Orange, Virginia"
Wonder if there's a way to look up past graduates from the school, see if there's a familiar looking "Jessica" ?
I know her last name isn't Quinn and that she's just obsessed with Harley Quinn but... maybe someone can find something?

If we can find a "real" name, maybe there's someone we can contact and say that her likeness is being used to catfish an autistic manchild
>>
>>39660544

She's real, she's been posting on most of his FB posts for years and trying to help/defend him. I'm pretty sure she's obsessed with his safety and want to prevent him from offing himself
>>
File: jess.jpg (62KB, 526x935px) Image search: [Google]
jess.jpg
62KB, 526x935px
>>39660710
>she's been posting on most of his FB posts for years and trying to help/defend him
Grooming him to think she's real and enter a relationship with her.
As much as I'd like to agree, and think that--just maybe--someone is truly stepping in to help Chris turn his life around, I have my doubts.
They've been dating for like 2 days and she's already making public posts pretending to be jealous and upset about a tweet?
Seems her entire online existence has revolved around Chris, screams total catfish to me
>>
>>39660208
has it been confirmed that this succubus isn't a troll like all the others?
>>
File: waking up beside chris.jpg (118KB, 935x526px) Image search: [Google]
waking up beside chris.jpg
118KB, 935x526px
>>39660846
she hasn't, no .... not yet
>>
File: lip.jpg (141KB, 1312x704px) Image search: [Google]
lip.jpg
141KB, 1312x704px
Why is her lip piercing so low compared to one on the right, she had to have done it herself
>>
>even Chris-chan has a gf
it's over

Now that I think about it, Chris has had plenty of """""""""""""""""gfs""""""""""""""
>>
I can't wait to see where this goes. It's been a while since we've seen a new CWC saga.
>>
JEWWLAAAY
JEWLAAAAAAAAAAAAY
>>
>>39661156
>It's been a while since we've seen a new CWC saga
Where you not here for Doopie?
>>
File: 1501271417447.png (180KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
1501271417447.png
180KB, 500x405px
>>39661014
>those fucking pig disgusting eyebrows
>>
doesn't really surprise me. women are attracted to fame, even Chris Chan's pathetic variety of it. mostly I'm surprised this hasn't happened sooner
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.