[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did comics become so infested with SJW bullshit?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1292.png (605KB, 759x419px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1292.png
605KB, 759x419px
When did comics become so infested with SJW bullshit?
>>
who tf still reads comics
>>
since the majority of the people with the income to actually purchase them were into it.
>>
Comics stopped being good mid-90s and that's being generous
>>
>>39659989
The 1960s originally.
>>
Comics are so insignificant that no one gives a shit

I had a bunch of comics back in the early 10s and never read them because I was into the whole geek chic thing, then I just tossed that shit into the trash.

Comics were left as a space for sjws largely because young men have moved onto video games and also left a void of -shit that was once cool with men now taken over by women- (see Nirvana's current fanbase for this also).

Comics to me are associated wih pseudo-intellectualism and smart by association types who believe geek = smart. Comics were trash back then, they're trash now. Junk entetainment, and so are the movies. The movies start making billions and all of a sudden everyone's a comic book fan.
>>
comics been sjw garbagio. there's just a split between neo-liberalism and classic liberalism between then and now.

only people who like them are sjws and neckbeard two sides of the same coin
>>
>comics

I don't get why anyone would read comics when manga exists
>>
>>39659989
When people started giving sjws platforms. I don''t mind comics and manga.
>>
in the 90s, i was into YoungBloodz and WildCats, Spawn, Witchblade.
>but anon, i've never heard of those, no one has!!!!

Marvel split in two back in the day or it might've been 3. anyway, one of the studios they split into produced all the good shit that no one knows about unless you actually followed comics.

protip: Pokeman cards started debuting in comic book stores. i used to buy Jap import packs from comic book shops.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.