[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be nice guy, but overweight unattractive >girls call me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: azia2.jpg (96KB, 856x1280px) Image search: [Google]
azia2.jpg
96KB, 856x1280px
>be nice guy, but overweight unattractive
>girls call me creepy, pathetic, disgusting
>lose weight, improve myself
>girls call me a fuckboy
why are girls never happy
>>
>>39648103
See, it's because of your personality
Doesn't matter your looks
Your personality probably sucks
>>
>>39648103
Self-proclaimed nice-guys are usually idiots who think they're entitled to sex for behaving like a decent human being. Maybe your personality isn't that pleasant?
>>
>>39649217
You type like a woman. If being a decent person can't get you laid what will?
>>
>>39649252
girls dont want a lame ass beta, quit being a fuckboy if you want some
>>
>>39648103

A small percentage of everyone is gonna give you shit man, especially those of the opposite gender. It's true if you're at the bottom and it's true -- maybe even more true -- of you're at the top.

The usual advice applies: improve for yourself, not for the praise of others.
>>
>>39649252
That's your problem. You're thinking about getting laid. Many "nice guys" are being nice to a woman because you think it makes you DESERVE something from them, and it's the dishonesty, not the behavior, that turns women off.

Nice guys and chads are both trying to manipulate girls to get sex. The reason most girls would choose an asshole over a nice guy is that at least he's being honest about it what he's trying to do.
>>
>>39648103
>lose weight
It's a nice thing, but you're still ugly so they call you a fuccboi instead.
If you're not attractive, they WILL find something to hate about you. It might be that you're overweight, are "too quiet", "too short", or something but it will ALWAYS be something if you're not 8/10 or above. "Personality" is a meme with no context.

Come play video games with us.
>>
>>39649355
I mean, there's no real nice guy here: it's a choice between an honest asshole and a dishonest asshole. Of course they're gonna choose the honest one.
>>
File: projecting.jpg (29KB, 490x333px) Image search: [Google]
projecting.jpg
29KB, 490x333px
>>39649355
>nice guys and chad are dishonest
>i choose chad because at least he's honest
>>
>>39649355
What kind of mental retardation do you have in order to think like that, Most genuinely nice and polite persons get fucked by that retarded logic all the time, Bitches that think every man is hitting on her and looking to sex and males who think a girl likes them because she was nice to him, you retarded fucks that try to read other people intentions are the fucking problem
>>
>>39648103

i want to touch that girl's boob
>>
>>39648103
girls have a tendency to put down guys because guys are better at everything including oppression
>>
fuckboy is the female term for chad, take it as a compliment
>>
File: 1500872961905.png (523KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500872961905.png
523KB, 1200x800px
If you're in your mid 20's and have never had a gf:
STOP TRYING
YOU ARE HURTING YOURSELF AND WILL WORK YOURSELF INTO AN EARLY GRAVE

/pol/ is right about this one thing. Do not waste your time on women at this point. Improve yourself for yourself and not others. Dont fall for the "traditional conservative" women in your 30's. They are full of shit and will instantly return to their old ways if you marry them.
>>
it'd be hard to resist those rock-firm tits if i was isis you'd be under my control
>>
>>39648103
>>39648165
Once again first post best post
/thread/
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.