[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since some people here are desperate enough to date the disabled,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1331529064967.jpg (85KB, 444x880px) Image search: [Google]
1331529064967.jpg
85KB, 444x880px
Since some people here are desperate enough to date the disabled, mentally ill, fat or pure crazy. What kind of women would /r9k/ NOT date?
>>
>>39647765
Disabled mentally ill fat pure crazy bitch is someone I would not date.
>>
>>39647765
Non-virgins.
>>
the majority

most women are annoying as shit. I'm not desperate for companionship
>>
black women (obv)
>>
>>39647765
Stacies, landwhales, single moms, liberals, dykes, blacks, spiccarinas, Indians, eastern europeans, arabs, diseased, muslim, over 40, bitches, whores, those who were penetrated more than four times in their lives
>>
fat people and sluts

the crazy on the other hand is a welcome thing
>>
>>39647765
A girl asked me out on okcupid who looks just like that pic. Problem is she's a single mother. I'm pretty desperate so I'm 51% sure I'll try for it.
>>
>>39647765
Non-virgins, niggers, stacies,sjw, single moms, dykes, over 30
>>
>>39647842
What ethnicity is the child?
>>
>>39647765
I creamed a girl who looked like that but more Steampunk at a convention. She didn't want me to cum inside but I did and then again on her dress which she cleaned off. Should have aimed for her face and goggles.
>>
>>39647874
White mother, white child. I haven't asked any questions about why yet. Still deciding if I even want to continue the conversation.
>>
>>39647916
If she asked you out without even knowing you or talking to you then that's a bad sign
>>
>>39647916
>White mother, white child.
Green light then, anon.
Here's what you do. Ask her on a date, see how she is, talk about the kid (not the husband/former bf). If she isn't some kind of succubus stacy or meth whore and she's under 30 then go for it.
Who knows maybe the bf just impregnated her and left
If you fugg her tell us if her cunt is loose or tight OK?
>>
>>39647765

I wouldn't date a fatty
>>
>>39647864
good luck finding a virgin, unless you're willing to settle for a mong
>>
A fucking NORMIE! That's who I won't date.
Really I'm a connoisseur, because women are ever the abhorrent normal cunts.
>>
>>39647765
The non-religious. Even if you're technically "Catholic", but you're not religious, I'm not going for it.

That pretty much covers everything.
>>
>>39647941
I mean, it's okcupid so I have a profile and everything. It sounds like she really took the time to read it since we discussed local trails and restaurants and stuff.

>>39647994
You convinced me. I'll be back with a greentext next weekend if I do manage to finally get my dick wet. She said that she's 22 so I'm hoping it's a case of the latter.
>>
black girls
fat girls
Muslim girls
ugly girls
>>
>>39648072
>get my dick wet

You both sound like bad news desu. Enjoy your stds
>>
>>39648085
Anon id intelligent and will wear a patch of leather or a condom ontop of his weenie-peenie
>>
>>39647765
Date? Mentally ill, lower than 5/10, slut, friend's ex, single mother, etc

Marry? Non virgin, 4/10 or lower, non meme illness, male friends, no brains, no ethics or morals, doesn't want kids, etc.
>>
File: 1435384508470.jpg (75KB, 540x732px) Image search: [Google]
1435384508470.jpg
75KB, 540x732px
Atheism is the biggest deal breaker to be honest.
>>
Feminist man-haters
Polygamists/cheaters/cuckqueans
Butterfaces
>>
>taking notes so a robot never will fall in love with me

losing virginity....become a normie...meme illness...having male friends
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.