[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw sexually and emotionally attracted to bald men A shiny

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

File: namespetra7.jpg (85KB, 532x800px) Image search: [Google]
namespetra7.jpg
85KB, 532x800px
>tfw sexually and emotionally attracted to bald men
A shiny bald head literally makes me wet
>>
>>39645800
kill yourself hole
go seek attention somewhere else
>>
yeah fuck off.
we know that you are a 20 year old hairlet who pretends its attractive to look old as a literal kid.
>>
>>39645862
plz learn to sage
if you are insulting OP dont bump their thread to the top
>>
File: 1504832114841.gif (2MB, 373x443px) Image search: [Google]
1504832114841.gif
2MB, 373x443px
>>39645862
>we know that you are a 20 year old hairlet who pretends its attractive to look old as a literal kid
No, bald men are hot
>>
>>39646106
bald men aren't hot, you're just a whore
go be a whore somewhere else
>>
>>39646144
No, they're hot, especially with drops of sweat on their hairless pink heads shining in the light
>>
>>39646222
are you a femanon? are you fat? do you have pink hair? i just want to see how a femanon who likes betas looks like.
>>
File: 1504909099779.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1504909099779.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>39647524
Wouldn't it be more beta to like the kind of guy you wish you could be?

Robots are on a whole other level of beta. That they consider their feminine bodied long haired anime idols "masculine" in real life...

Women like masculine/handsome men. Perhaps 13 year old girls like the kind of guys that r9k thinks are "alpha" LOL

You gotta really feel sorry for r9k when what they consider alpha isn't muscular men with small haircuts, but emo looking Asian homos
>>
>>39645800
anuses do not lubricate themselves you faggot larper
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6oUz1v17Uo
>tfw will probably end up with some creepy skullet
>tfw will never be Patrick Stewart tier
>>
>>39648158

Bald anon here. Most women don't like bald guys. They'd prefer hair on a guy from my experiences.

Luckily though I have a perfectly round shaped head and a handsome face, but I'm not going to act like me being bald does me favors. I can just pull it off.

Only woman I met who preferred me bald was my ex-girlfriends cousin. She had a thing for guys that look a bit like Jason Statham.

She had recently married an engineer beta and was coming on to me the whole time but I was too in love with my ex gf at that time to do anything... Ohhh hindsight
>>
File: 1416509743037.jpg (75KB, 599x600px) Image search: [Google]
1416509743037.jpg
75KB, 599x600px
>>39645800
Too bad you don't like body hair as well, and will only take baldness if it comes with steroid tier muscles.
>>
>>39648264

bald hairy muscular men?
>>
>>39648323
Bald hairy skinny men.
>>
Bald can look good or bad, it really depends on the rest of the person.
>>
File: 49ernotsmug.png (235KB, 514x486px) Image search: [Google]
49ernotsmug.png
235KB, 514x486px
>>39646106
>hear people say "lol,steroids makes your dick small" "why even lift if your balls shrink,defeats the purpose"
>lift for like 7 years
>i'm beyond the point of lifting for girls
>tfw I now understand the mindset of a roider
>gains>girls
>realize those people who made fun of roiders never lifted a weight in their life.
>they're just cookie cutter simps
>>
>A shiny bald head literally makes me wet
>post image of super ripped sexy hunk dude model that happens to be bald
this is the "i like nerdy guys" thing all over again
>>
Check out this dreamboat
>>
>>39648264
Sure. Body hair is gross
>>
I fucking HATE being a hairlet. I was robbed out of my youth. Just IMAGINE being in uni, supposed to be having the time of your life, but instead your hair just falls off and youre forced to lock yourself in in order not to be ridiculed and mocked. FUCK THIS GAY EARTH
>>
>>39649951
I can mock you and slap you on the face for being bald while having sex though XDD
>>
>>39648496
>steroids makes your dick small
actually steroids will make your dick bit bigger because you've got more blood and therefore you will get stronger erection

>why even lift if your balls shrink
testicular atrophy depends on person and type of steroids. Im blasting 500mg of test per week and my balls are normal. Even if your balls will shrink a bit you can get them back to normal with hcg
>>
File: Mr.Clean.jpg (69KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Mr.Clean.jpg
69KB, 960x960px
>>39645800
you can jack to this if you'd like
>>
>>39648496
You sound hot. I love huge roided out men. Please post pics.
>>
>>39645800
>>39646106
Good taste! Please post more muscular bald men!
>>
File: 1498444176322.jpg (89KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498444176322.jpg
89KB, 500x500px
>tfw bald and sleep with at least one new woman a week.
>>
>>39650331
I laughed. Cleaning must be hard for OP because she has to schlick every time she gets out the products.
>>
>>39650679
OP isn't a she women hate bald men
>>
>>39651041
>women hate bald men
slav grills prefer bald guys
>>
>>39648323
this is me!! if anyone is interested let me know
>>
>>39651081
thats why why nobody ever sees those types of couples anywhere

Matter of fact I've never just seen a female/male couple out in public and the male was bald.
>>
>>39651386
have you ever been in poland or russia?
>>
>>39651432
Right because a country that's historically been a giant gulag and threatening to destroy the entire world with nuclear weapons of mass destruction is a great example of people to choose from. Poland was just one of their proxy states they use as a buffer zone. Neither is really indicative of how the world works, that's more like a dystopian landscape ruled by a dictator choosing arbitrary things that are acceptable or not so you're bound to have some weird shit happen that doesn't else where like women being with bald guys.
Just because they're with them doesn't mean they like them. Probably got extra ration stamps in the commie bread line or something.
>>
>>39651533
thats a pretty Wild answer to a simple question
>>
>>39651560
It's a false equivilancy question to begin with.
It's like saying -
there is a tribe of bush men that poke a hole in the shaft of their dick so when they orgasm the cum leaks out and they don't get girls pregnant " and calling it normal like it's a thing all males do everywhere
>>
>>39648496
>>39650278
All these /fit/bros in /r9k/, nice.

I've been lifting for 6 years and will start blasting test in about half year some time after my gyno surgery. Currently have only 290 ng/dl test in my blood so I'm hoping for some serious fucking improvements.
>>
>>39651533
>>39651735
you said that women hate bald men, i said that in eastern europe women prefer bald men and you throw a tantrum

i don't know why it made you so upset

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvHoNFWRiVI
maybe this slavic qt will make you feel better
>>
>>39650421
>Please post more muscular bald men
Enjoy
>>
>>39652003
>all i said was pigs could fly
>what's that? no evidence?
>you're just mad pigs can fly i dont know why that upsets you
>>
>there are people in this thread who are less than 30 years old and have a receding hairline or more
fucking JUST
you are the true robots, at least I might some day get out of here
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.