[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots who actually talk to girls or have/had a gf report in.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 15

File: 1500907853968.gif (595KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1500907853968.gif
595KB, 500x375px
Robots who actually talk to girls or have/had a gf report in.

How do you do it?
I'm sure most of us here have literally never even had a female friend let alone a gf.
I would much appreciate hearing your story
>>
File: download.jpg (26KB, 239x268px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
26KB, 239x268px
>>39644897
>Robots who actually talk to girls or have/had a gf
Nani
>>
>>39644897

Tinder has worked for me.
Otherwise just enter a conversation, be nice, be friendly.
Sometimes the right conditions have to be there though. If you have the balls you can approach someone you don't know in any situation and this can work. Otherwise it's easier if you go to a party and have a more natural setting. Just like if you went to a job interview you would prepare, be well dressed etc. and create the right conditions.
Read Bang by Roosh V. And do Starting Strength.
>>
I've had girls who talked to me.
They felt sorry for me and I felt like a patient in a mental hospital.
>>
>>39644942
Yeah yeah, I know.
But there's constantly people posting about how their oneitis broke their heart or that the girl they were talking to was stringing them on to make chad jealous etc.
They've made it further than most on this board and actually talked to a girl even if it ended badly and I would love to know, from a robot, how they did it.
>>
>>39644980

How do you do it? You get out there and take what you want. And if you can't get it you try again or improve yourself until you can.

Man the fuck up, son. And stop watching animes, no girl will ever talk to the "quiet shy guy" because that's not how it works.
>>
>>39644963
>be nice, be friendly.
ok ill be a nice guy and make friends with girls
thanks Norman
>>
>>39644897
>Robots who actually talk to girls or have/had a gf report in
is this bait or are you this much of a summerfaggot
>>
>>39645019

That's step 1. You want to show a girl you're secure in yourself and can create an enjoyable atmosphere. You don't want that to be tainted by negative emotions. Basically you want to show her you can create a good time. This has to be without making it look like you're trying to impress her too much or are too invested in her.

Once you've done that you have to also escalate sexually. This is where most guys fuck up. If you've isolated her you can do some light touching and can work your way up into making out. If not, like in a group or social setting, you can get her number to set up a later one on one meeting. This kind of stuff is more art than science, so once you have a basic game plan it's important to go out there and practice because there are a ton of little details I could write here that may or may not be relevant depending on who you are. There are also some copypastas that spread around earlier.
>>
File: 1460670698055.png (155KB, 532x532px) Image search: [Google]
1460670698055.png
155KB, 532x532px
>>39644897
better question host when?
>>
File: IMG_0875.png (58KB, 1033x614px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0875.png
58KB, 1033x614px
I lost my virginity 3 months ago to my girlfriend. Despite my social autism and obesity which afflicted me years ago, I did it after 20 years.

The perfect mix of luck and work will get you there.

1. Losing weight
2. Born with naturally average looks and tall height makes me appear above average to women
3. Job moves me to Japan, I am now a 9/10 here due to the fact I'm 6'4 white and average fitness
4. Set up Tinder date with Japanese girl
5. Social autism does not affect me because of language barrier.
6. After a few weeks of dates, invite her to apartment to watch a horror movie and then took the leap to kiss her. Things took off from there
>>
>>39644897
I can talk to females at work. But I'll never actually approach them unless I have business with them. Just ask them the odd pleasant personal question while working with them and that's enough. Let loose your sarcasm if you like, but control your autism.

Doesn't really count, though.
>>
>>39645096
>I can talk to females at work.

Dangerous proposition, don't shit where you eat.

t. been there
>>
File: ____---_-_-__-.jpg (44KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
____---_-_-__-.jpg
44KB, 550x550px
>>39644897
>moved to college at 17
>drinking on 2nd night at party in friend from homes flat, girl comes up and says hi
>2 months later, we're dating
>date for 3 years, is wonderful, never happier.
>3 years later she breaks up with me from holiday 6000 miles away
>citing "dont love you anymore" but probably more likely "fucked a chad, dont wanna tell you"
>not spoke to here in 1 year
> mfw heart fell out my ass and i cant find it
>mfw the pain

Its not worth it Anon
>>
>>39645126

How long was she on holiday for?

Probably she thought about ending it long before and wanted to move on, the holiday just created the right conditions.

Start over and find another girl.
>>
>>39645106
Just talk, no further.

I might have had a chance at something further, several months ago, but fucked it all up by being withdrawn. Maybe for the best. Mixing work with personal drama is very foolish.
>>
>>39645180

Yeah that's more what I meant. If it's just friendly chatter it's fine. If you date and fuck up with people in your immediate workplace it's going to cause a stink. Unless they're in another department or you're only there temporarily.
>>
>>39645149
3months
I think you're right, it just annoys me she didnt have the guts to say before she left. fuck it who cares

thnx anon xx
>>
THE FAMOUS JOHNNY NEPTUNE TECHNIQUE OF INITIATING PHYSICAL TOUCH WITHOUT BEING SEXUAL :

after meeting a girl, and you have demonstrated a smooth, comfortable sense of self confidence and empathy, having LISTENED TO HER and quietly exuded understanding, you are now at the stage where you either become an eternal 'friend' or something more intimate

(I didn't say sexual. INTIMATE. the sexual part will be her decision)

Here's two examples of how I did this,with my two wives, respectively:

With Wendy, I told her (don't ask) that I wanted to try an experiment to determine if our AURAS conflicted, or if our energy fields merged. This intrigued her of course. I was sitting next to her on a bench, so I gently placed my right arm around her shoulder in a non sexual way. The with my left hand, I gently and lightly placed my fingertip on her knee, completing the 'circuit' ....

I sat quietly...

"feel that?" I asked.

I didn't say anything else. I let HER determine if our energy fields clashed or merged.

After a minute, she announced "it feels completely natural"

SOLD !!!.........

with Angie, my other wife, it was the same concept but because I was driving and she was in the passenger seat, I did the technique by having her hold her hand out, palm upward. I held my hand over hers, palm downward, but need made contact. Instead, I held my hand 1/4th of an inch above hers, where the energy field could still be felt.

She also stated how relaxing and comfortable and natural it felt

SOLD !!!......

Try it
>>
>>39645229

You're welcome dude. Good luck.
>>
>>39645299

Autistic as fuck but it shows you can do anything you want to to touch a girl. If she recoils in horror though, pull back.
>>
>>39644897
Read "Bang" by Roosh V.
Best advice any robot can get desu. The book explains the ins and outs of getting say a gf or sex. He was once one of us.
>>
>>39645299
>how to convince girls you're a creepy new-age idiot.
Thanks tripfaggot.
>>
>>39645299
>now that our energy fields have merged, it's time for our genitals to do the same
>>
>>39645299
a non autistic way to get the same effect is to pretend that you can read palms. take her hand and trace the lines. make shit up. tell her you're making shit up after a bit. laugh together.
ezpz
>>
>>39645299
Depressing...
I don't want to lie about feeling peoples' auras to harvest them for preference data.
I can kind of see another way of thinking about it. That it's expressing a perfectly natural desire for contact in a non-threatening way. But, I guess, I don't understand why lying about auras or anything else is something that should seem non-threatening.
>>
>>39644897
1 female friend I used to like but friendzoned me in the most non-douche fashion. She was courteous enough to never talk about relationship stuff with me when we talked. She's married now to a guy that's definitely a better catch than me and I'm happy for her. We still talk all the time and we have similar senses of humor so she's one of my favorite friends.

There was another girl I met on here 4 years ago or so but she was not like my other friend. Always upset about something I did or intentionally ignoring me for lengths of time, only to talk about relationship stuff. She used to be fun and like my other friend but relationships literally morphed her into a Stacey.

Still KHHV but I don't mind.
>>
Well, i talk to lots of girls at school. Not really hard, just, im not serious when doing it. I almost had a gf tho, she went out with me and i kinda felt that she wasn't my type.

Tl;dr

Dont be serious when talking and you win (works for me at least)
>>
>>39644897
It happens naturally for me every few years.

I get this crazy manic period when I realize I'm unhappy being alone and isolated, so I force myself to meet some new people over fb mostly. Every now and then, the new social circle I join has some 6/10 qt who is into me and starts flirting with me. Then I get us drunk/high on weed and autistically hook up with her.

Some even want a relationship, but as soon as the manic period passes, I don't want to go out anymore and the girl always breaks up with me because I don't leave house.

>inb4 not a robot
I know.
>>
The best way to talk to girls is to treat them as you would a guy. If you treat them special you're gonna come across as creepy.

Eventually you'll get to be more comfortable around girls. At that point you can start experimenting with flirting but before you do that you need to feel comfortable around girls and the best way to do that is to just treat them like everybody else. Take them off that pedestal and treat them like a normal person.
>>
>>39645455
Dubs of truth

Accept that you should have female friends before you have a gf, and you should probably have male friends before you have female friends
>>
File: PicsArt_09-03-02.46.14.jpg (170KB, 1820x1023px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_09-03-02.46.14.jpg
170KB, 1820x1023px
>>39645363
CORRECTION :

you don't 'get it', do you ?...

(you're so insistent on fixating on failure)

MY TECHNIQUE IS GENIUS, BECAUSE IT'S DESIGNED TO APPEAL TO FEMALES, DUE TO ITS ESOTERIC NON SEXUAL REFRESHING ORIGINAL APPROACH

AND ITS DESIGNED TO SUCCEED, BECAUSE 9 TIMES OUT OF TEN, THE FEMALE IS GOING TO HAVE A FAVORABLE RESPONSE, SIMPLY INTERPRETING HER FEELINGS ABOUT YOUR UNUSUAL APPROACH WITH HER PERCEPTION OF THE INTERMINGLING AURAS...

I listed two examples, but I have used this technique over and over in my life with absolute success... It never failed once... Once I used this technique, I relaxed and let THEM give me the cue it was time for taking it to the sexual level

see?...

... Maybe if you would stop focusing on failure so much you would be able to realize when somebody has given you in the formula for success

... And since you fail every time, perhaps it's about time you try a different technique then the one you keep failing with

pic: this is actually Wendy and I in Memphis, about 30 seconds after I did the 'aura test', and she had just decided that she was comfortable with me touching her... From that moment on, I could touch her or hold her hand or put my arm around her or around her waist or touch her legs or rub her shoulders or brush my fingers through her hair...

My famous Johnny Neptune test secured my place with her, and gave me clearance to touch her at any time I wanted to from that point on

Without using my technique I would've always been uncomfortably waiting for the opportunity to try to sneak in a simple physical touch or to Simply hold her hand

If you had a brain stem you'd realize I just gave you the answer you never were able to figure out for yourself
>>
I was a typical kissless permavirgin until 25 and no girl had ever had any interest in me.
Then I took a vacation to Thailand and lost my virginity from tinder.
>>
File: PicsArt_11-14-02.18.50.jpg (156KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_11-14-02.18.50.jpg
156KB, 2048x1152px
>>39645390
Wrong

There's absolutely nothing original about your stupid palm reading Amateur hour concept

You are an adult male and you've never developed something as simple as my technique, a proven technique that has never failed me, and you don't have a girlfriend and you don't have a wife, so your advice and your theories mean absolutely nothing...

By trying to mock me, and throwing out the stupid PALM READING concept, you are demonstrating your fear of failure and your lack of originality... Every woman on earth is familiar with this stupid palm reading concept, and there's nothing refreshing or original about it whatsoever

My technique is not designed to trick somebody into touching their hand, it's a litmus test for both parties to determine if continued physical contact will be acceptable or uncomfortable...

Because I don't approach it with dishonesty or deception (stupid palm reading concept) and I approach it with complete honesty stating I wanted to know if we are compatible physically, not necessarily just sexually, but if it's comfortable for me to touch her from now on, ITS A TIME TESTED UNIQUE RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
lensflare1.png
831KB, 1080x1080px
>>39645392
RE: LIE ABOUT PEOPLES AURAS

You don't pay attention very well, do you?

There's nothing dishonest or deceptive about my original unique technique that I created all on my own

It's not a lie about determining her aura

It's a scientific experiment to determine whether or not making physical contact in the future would be uncomfortable or if it would feel natural

It's obviously an experiment based upon the fact that you want to know if you are going to be able to touch her or put your arm around her without her getting weird

And if you had a brain stem you would realize: girls have guys try to make physical contact with them all the time, but this approach is so honest and original that it gives them the option to determine answer instead of the guy trying to sneak the physical touch in when he thinks her guard is down

It empowers the female, and it's such a refreshingly honest approach to such a simple subject, and as long as you are relaxed and feel her energy and exude a good energy of your own, there's a 99% chance she's going to perceive it as being very comfortable

Plus it's already comfortable because you gave her the option and the choice of determining whether she liked it or not, without being pushy, and without being sexual, and without being a creep

The simple fact that you don't have a woman in your life, and I've fucked over 575 chicks proofs pretty much conclusively that my advice is Rock Solid and your fixation on failure and 'not trying' has led you to your lonely plight

Perhaps it's time you stopped thinking you have the answers and listen to somebody who actually has them
>>
File: received_10209148631582493.jpg (58KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
received_10209148631582493.jpg
58KB, 604x604px
I have some girl friends but when I'm hanging around them I feel like such a fucking beta. Mfw we were messing around on Omegle and they decide to show their boobs to some random guy and say "anon please leave the room". I wish I was a Chad who could make some alpha move but I'm a manlet and retarded
>>
>>39645568
RE: LOSING YOUR VIRGINITY IN THAILAND

No need to rely on Tinder if you're in Thailand...

... Every family will sell you their daughter for 2 bowls of rice

That's not losing your virginity

That's losing your only opportunity to begin your sexual Journey with an actual relationship, and it's gaining a lifelong history of having your first sexual experience be with a nasty yellow nigger monkey prostitute, a habit that you will continue for the rest of your life because you never learned to walk
>>
>>39645644
It is very much creepy and people who believe in "auras" and all that woo woo are fucking losers, people know this.
>>
File: YKNF03.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
YKNF03.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
AGAIN :

There are two ways of getting what you want out of life-

1: the effective way
2: the way you guys have been trying it

We are all familiar with the learning disabled student who sits in the back of the classroom mocking the teacher and trying everything in his power to prevent the other students from learning and making progress

If the other students actually learn and graduate on to the next grade, it will only serve to highlight his inability to learn and make progress, and you can guarantee that when he is held back another year, he's going to be sitting in that same classroom trying to prevent next year's class from learning and making progress and graduating on to the next grade
>>
>>39645743
....says the videogame sissyboy with no track record of sexual success, no girlfriend, no wife, no social life, and nothing under his belt but an ever expanding waistline....

Let me know the minute I get something wrong
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-09-03-13-53-48.png (316KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-03-13-53-48.png
316KB, 1080x1920px
My gf asked me out first and it was the sweetest thing ever! Ive known her 5 years and we've been dating for 4 months. She's liked me during all those years.
>>
LOL @ fully grown males, who choose to FAIL DUE TO THEIR FEAR OF FAILURE
>>
What a girl sees when you try my approach to breaking the 'touch zone' barrier by presenting a scientific opportunity to gauge the comfort or discomfort of physical contact...

Also, this is what it feels like to have a trusted partner, a gf, a wife...

I challenge anybody who claims my technique is ineffective to post a similar pic of them together with their spouse they secured with the 'normal' approach
>>
File: tmp_16083-Insurrection351397667.jpg (388KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_16083-Insurrection351397667.jpg
388KB, 1536x2048px
I'm an old fart, sure...

That happens here on Planet Earth when you are alive, you get older with each passing day...

Yet it's important for you to realize that I was once exactly like you

Decades before you were even born, I was an absolute introvert, trapped in my own self-induced Prison of loneliness, afraid of my own shadow, and embracing 'failure out of my own fear of failure'....

I was My Own Worst Enemy, and I was too stubborn to see myself with external perspective and finally accept the fact that I was responsible for my own lack of happiness

I was able to modify my behavior

The same way you are all able to modify your behavior

The longer you pretend that you are unaware of this fact, the longer your history will be that you will look back in retrospect and realize what a goddamn idiot you were...

AGAIN : only you are responsible for your own happiness or misery

Only you are responsible for your own success or failure

Pointing fingers and blaming other people or imaginary external forces has become a nauseating fashion trend

This website is so full of trend-following, unoriginal, self-loathing cowards...

Everybody seems to want answers, but the second the answers are supplied, they get upset and start whining and complaining like little bitches...

You can't have it both ways

Are you men or are you little boys?

One day you're going to wake up and one morning and you're going to be my age...

... What is your history going to be?

... What Legacy are you creating for yourself to look back on in retrospect one day?

FEAR AND SELF DOUBT ARE EXTREMELY UNATTRACTIVE

Nobody gravitates to self loathing

Nobody wants to invest their life into somebody who's riddled with self-pity

MODIFY YOUR GOD DAMN BEHAVIOR
>>
Right now, there are several young men sitting there, bitter, resentful, and unable to let go of their incessant desire to blame others

Fuck them

There are also a handful of young men sitting there right now... Sitting in the silence of their mind, realizing that they have actually read the words they've been waiting to read their entire adult life

It is to THOSE young men that I stand and applaud....

Now.... The next lesson for the day:
end the selfish bullshit

Today is Sunday, September 10th 2017

I want you to put down the video games and go get dressed in some sensible clothing, and walk away from your computer, and walk out your front door, and go find somebody who needs help with something...

Not a hot chick, but ANYBODY... Everybody needs a little help with something at any given moment, and right now is no different... It might be a little old lady who lives two houses down from you that could use a little help cleaning up her garage, or it could be a family 5 miles away from you who needs their front yard mowed. It could be for somebody with a flat tire, or somebody who has dropped their groceries at a bus stop...

You could be pitching in, volunteering at a local animal shelter to help clean out the animal cages, or simply finding somebody who is depressed and lonely and just needs a simple word of encouragement....

... By stopping focusing on yourself and your own selfish little needs and problems, and going out of your way to help another human being or an animal, you will find a sense of reward that is immeasurable...

... Do not ask for anything in return..

... Simply go out there and take the World by the horns and insist that somebody allow you to volunteer a little bit of your time to make their life a little bit easier for them

When you are finished, you will come home and look in the mirror and see a man that you respect very much...

This is a fantastic way to start building true self confidence
>>
Don't look for a girlfriend or say you need one that sort of attitude will lead to nothing. Start doing some sort of activity (gym or yoga etc) and meet people there. If you do find someone you like take it slow before entering a relationship.
>>
>>39644897
I never had a gf but they come to talk to me. also I would recommend robots to hang out with them or even talk to them to remind you why you shouldn't have a gf. women are the most unproductive and the most boring people you will ever met. also they get catty at times and they can be bitchy. how in the fuck does chad even put up with their shit?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.