[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of girls with small penises?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

What do you think of girls with small penises?
>>
>>39644766
simply perfection
>>
That they're just men with deep psychological problems. That they try to compensate by becoming "female" in an attempt to maybe be accepted as a cocksleeve, but their life will almost certainly end at 30-35 when no amount of hormones can help them to continue looking female as time slowly peels away the mask of failure from their face and nothing but a failure of a man remains with a prolapsed ass as a bonus.
>>
>>39644784
this describes women
>>
>this describes women and traps*

ftfy
>>
>>39644784
one of the more disturbing thing about transsexuals is that they say they're "women inside", but actually what they do is that they just try to emulate women as hard as they can because they truly are not women inside at all.
>>
File: 5af8e4b72d262fe94ed4892dd12fa03f.png (760KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
5af8e4b72d262fe94ed4892dd12fa03f.png
760KB, 707x1000px
>>39644766
I prefer futa with large but not monstrously huge penises.
>>
File: 123123.png (440KB, 1239x1239px) Image search: [Google]
123123.png
440KB, 1239x1239px
girls with small dicks should be bullied by boys with big dicks
>>
>>39644800
To some degree yes. But an old women will look much more feminine in most cases than a male that's just pumped up with chemicals and barely passes even during his "prime". With an old woman you're just left with an old woman. With a "feminine penis" degenerate, you're left with a literal old man that still believes he's a woman.
>>
>>39645114
All women will go though menopause unless they start taking hormones. Trannies won't, since they're already on hormones to begin with.
if they pass when they're younger they'll still look like women as they age. Most of the time they'll actually age better because they keep getting plastic surgeries and other procedures done as they get older.
>>
>>39645164
You'd think that, but you'd be surprised how many start falling off past 30. Plastic surgery helps a ton sure, but how many actually go through it and even then you might aswell date anyone and coerce them into surgery. Might go with an actual female that could produce offspring for you in the end. Even if an actual woman will also need hormones and even if she need plastic surgery to look "passable", which she in most cases wont, you still win more by removing a major psychological illness from the equation, aka a male thinking he's a female.
>>
>>39645202
But they don't have a feminine penis.
>>
>>39645202
i would rather get a surrogate women and first i would get her pregnant, than my transgirlfriend would get her pregnant

women are scum, they dont care about children, they will just divorce you and take your house and money and ruin the lives of the children

transwomen(men) are better at being women and more loyal
>>
File: king conor.jpg (65KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
king conor.jpg
65KB, 540x960px
>>39644784
>>39644800
trannies confirmed women
>>
FUCK OFF TO LGBT WITH ALL THE OTHER MENTALLY ILL CUNTS YOU FUCKING FUCKING NIGGER FUCKS RUINING THIS BOARD
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.