[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong in this situation? https://www.youtube

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1505038137681.jpg (84KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1505038137681.jpg
84KB, 1920x1080px
Who was in the wrong in this situation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVC6RL3TyZI
>>
Honestly the cat would just have climbed down eventually
>>
>>39644492
>normies bother robot.mp4
>>
>anon you need to leave your room once a week, you should go outside like all the other kids your age
>>
>>39644492
i know the look in that cats eyes, my cat looks at me the same way

those evil cunts
>>
>>39644492
Fucking normies leave her alone!
>>
>>39644492
Is the cat's arm all fucked up?
>>
What's up with its hand? In any case, the people were in the wrong. Let the cat be itself
>>
>>39644492
As long as it doesn t disturb or sit on something important, i'd let the cat where it is.

That s what i've told my parents many times but they doesn t seems to hear :/
>>
>>39646745
>>39646794
It's called paw, dumbasses. And it's a genetic shit.
>>
>>39646823
Paws don't bend like that.
>>
>>39644492
Poor bastard was having the time of his life up there and those fucking normies ruined it.
>>
>>39644492
#catlivesmatter

Oregano
>>
That cat was nice. Mine would have ripped off my face if I tried to grab him when he's on a bad mood.
>>
>not teaching your cat who's boss when it was a kitten and continue to teach it who's boss throughout it's life
my cats lets me give it baths with absolutely no hassle because i raised them since they were sucklings. I do give them all kinds of treats after and they jump on me and rub even after baths and don't hold grudges. they never starched me out of anger,but when they play they like to paw my feet.It's kind of qt, i have a 16lb cat who lays around all day and gets it's ass beat up by the 8lb cat. the little cat wraps its arms around the big ones neck and kicks it's head with it's back legs playfully. they're litter mates
>>
>>39644492
the cat must learn who run the house hint, it's not the cat.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.