[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Waifu: The problem with idealizing women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0698.jpg (119KB, 859x749px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0698.jpg
119KB, 859x749px
I've noticed lately that a lot of /r9k/ posters have waifus, even if only in jest, and while some are based around tsundere girls causing robots physics harm because that gets them off or other trash tier fetishes like skat/diapers/etc., most robots are more-or-less normal blokes who just want an idealized woman.

But there in lies the problem. Men want a woman who can be following:
Loyal
Truthful
Kind
Domestic
Pretty (whatever that means to you)
Sweet
Caring
Loving
Not stupid

The problem is, in 2016 + Trump, women don't really fit this bill. So even if you are a Chad, you'll probably never find the one-in-a-million girl who reflects these ideals.

But also, is it even fair for men to ask this of women?
>>
>>39642057
People just want a girl that is actually likeable and not a spoiled baby

Apparently that's asking too much in 2017
>>
>>39642077
It's not even that it's "too much."

The question is why men even expect that of women? Clearly in 2016 + Trump men don't respect women.
>>
>>39642057
The wonderful thing about asking for stuff, is that until you ask, you don't know if you'll get what you want.
Responsible, virtuous women do exist and will choose to be with you.
Really if you're a responsible virtuous man, not only do you deserve and equally virtuous woman, you can afford to wait.
Men have no expiration date before death. As a man you gain virtue over time.

It makes no sense at all to compromise and accept dissatisfaction. None.
Especially when a perfectly good woman might be right around the corner.
>>
>>39642057
>>39642101
Women are subhuman morons. Waifus aren't just your substitute, they will be your replacement if technology ever gets far enough. Blame Trump for sexism all you want, but everything he said is completely right and you fucking know it. You'll fall head over heels for guys with loads of money. Honest and nice guys get left in the dust, and you reason it because we are "lol so cringy and beta" but you literally bring the assholerly onto yourselves.
>>
>>39642057
>loyal
>truthful
>kind
>sweet
>caring
>loving
this is not too much to ask, this us being a decent human being.
>>
>>39642164
Women deserve men who will protect them and sustain the lifestyle they are accustom to. If you can't match that, do you think you deserve a loyal mate?
>>
>>39642057
I don't want any 3d womens in my life they're all disgusting roasties reee

Seriously tho I don't understand how not wanting a gf or anyone in your life is so wrong
>>
>>39642207
You don't deserve anything, but if those are your preferences go for it. Now we both have preferences that will never match and we will die alone. Except, we men have waifus.
>>
File: IMG_0699.jpg (528KB, 816x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0699.jpg
528KB, 816x1000px
Waifus will never be real or keep you warm at night. Even if sex bot technology gets here in a hundred years it will be outlawed because it hinders population growth and humanity will be recovering from WW3. Bad Dragon will still be making dildos, though.
>>
>>39642207
They should get a fucking job like everyone else
>>
>>39642390
Men don't like women who work, though.
They think we'll cheat.
>>
There is nothing wrong with perfectionism and idealized images based on human females. Why should anyone care, anyway? Unless you desire my sexual services, there's nothing you have to lose from me obsessing over fictional women. And no one desires to have sex with me, so they have absolutely no need or right to refuse me a tiny bit of solace. The kind of men who watch anime aren't a threat to your precious meat cavity, so fuck off and leave us alone.
>>
>>39642455
You need to find a girl and have babies with her. No matter how much ugly she is. If she wants you, that's enough. She needs a man and you need to man up.
>>
>>39642057
I only need
>Loyal
>Pretty (more like not hideous)
and
>Domestic

Intelligence is a plus, but not strictly necessary. And I want nothing to do with a woman who is cruel to animals.
>>
>>39642514
Haha yeah, I'm not even worthy to lick her shit covered pussy, the mere gift of her fishy crack is more than I am deserving of and I should be ready to sacrifice my body, mind, and ego just to have the privilege of exploring her cavernous bottom real estate.

but I refuse
>>
>>39642543
Soon if will be compulsory.
>>
>>39642057
I only ask very little.

>intelligent
>modest
>not fat
>at least average looks

If a girl fits this criteria, that's enough for me to fall for her. But apparently that's asking too much.
>>
>>39642576
Can't enforce the law if I kill all the rulers and myself.
>>
>>39642057
That's not an idealization that's just a description of how a normally functioning human acts in a relationship.
If that's too much to ask then fuck me I'm out.
>>
It's only fair if the guy is:
Loyal
Truthful
Kind
Domestic
Pretty
Sweet
Caring
Loving
Not stupid

And 'robot' is basically the opposite of mentioned above.
>>
>>39642578
>>39642623
It is asking too much. Far too much.
Women owe you nothing. You owe women everything.
>>
loyal
helpful
friendly
courteous
kind
obedient
cheerful
thrifty
brave
clean
& reverent.
>>
>>39642688
>men aren't allowed to have standards

Get out of here, cuck.
>>
>>39642693
>>39642756
Lower your standards and you'll get laid.
>>
Women deserve NOTHING. I will give absolutely 0 things in any capacity to a 3D PD. Not even taxes.
>>
>>39642057
their 2D, 3D can never compete
>>
>>39642406
That has nothing to do with working, they think you'll cheat because they know you're spoiled trash with no self control
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.