[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>god sent us to a world ruled by Satan >told us not to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4625.jpg (47KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4625.jpg
47KB, 950x534px
>god sent us to a world ruled by Satan
>told us not to do anything satanic

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>39642054

god's either evil or impotent. in either case not worth worshiping.
>>
>>39642054
>believing in the make-believe sky daddy

You've been spooked.
>>
>>39642107
you are going to hell
>>
>>39642115
We are already in hell you moron
>>
File: 1504350729058.jpg (138KB, 788x791px) Image search: [Google]
1504350729058.jpg
138KB, 788x791px
>>39642115
I'm not going anywhere.

What kind of deity strikes the fear of eternal suffering into its followers. Seems like a shit religion to me.

I'll worship this god of yours if tangible proof is ever shown. No, the Bible doesn't count.
>>
>>39642115
we are already in hell
>>
>>39642136
Semi-wright

Honestly none of it make sense when you apply logic even as a spiritual person unless god talks to you correctly or you completely follow the Bible which is of course written in satans world so can you even trust that?

I think you should follow the Bible but tread lightly and not do it too strictly
>>
>doing some gay shit because a really old space faggot told you to
Do you believe everything the government says is right as well? Do you follow every law like some kind of cuck?
>>
>he

Why would a "god" be a certain sex? The fuck is one going to do with penis you pleb.
>>
File: 1485150335096.jpg (7KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
1485150335096.jpg
7KB, 220x229px
>>39642115
>2017
>still sucking god's and jesus' dick
>>
Jeez... this thread is so creepy because it's exactly what I was thinking yesterday and BOOM, r9k talks about it today. Former Christcuck here. I still believe in a God, I am sure one exists, not sure if the Bible is right anymore, or how much of it is right and how much was changed/lied about. So I guess I am an agnostic that believes in God at this point?

Either way I was thinking about this and found a video with a great quote:

"Is god willing to prevent evil but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then from where comes evil? (he had to create it first, or maybe it was ABOVE him? - my thought)
Is he neither able or willing? Then why call him god?"

Fuck, this is so right... I mean the Biblical/Christian standing about God is simply illogical and impossible. It's impossible for God to be all at once - all good, all powerfull, all knowing, his actions and his creation and the fact that he didn't prevent all the evil shows that he simply can not be all 3. And then you worship him on this Earth and then you die and you worship him for ethernity in heaven? This sounds like some maniac...
>>
>>39642684
>baby's first philosophy

If you think the question about evil in the world hasn't been answered countless times in Christian theology you're just ignorant. Augustine and Leibniz come immediately to my mind.

t. well-read atheist
>>
File: 1503838658789.jpg (107KB, 815x960px) Image search: [Google]
1503838658789.jpg
107KB, 815x960px
>>39642054
this isn't the real world

this is just a waiting room where our actions decide which real world we go to next

its like a really long placement exam
>>
File: 1449425501782.png (243KB, 464x470px) Image search: [Google]
1449425501782.png
243KB, 464x470px
>>39642786
oh boy aren't you a smart cookie
>>
>>39642786
give me tl;dr on this then
>>
>>39642054
>surround us with "satanic influences" our entire life for literally no fucking reason
>only way he tells us to resist them is some badly translated stone age text and through annoying preachers
>also mixes in a shitload of other texts to make it hard as fuck to figure out which one is right, if any
>make atheists a thing
What did He mean by this?
>>
>>39644590
He is either evil as fuck or stupid/incompetent as fuck. Either way he is not worthy of being worshipped.
>>
>>39642054
>What did he mean by this?
To make the best of a bad situation. I'm sure he had his reasons, like there's no air in heaven or something.
>>
fallen seraphim
>>
>>39642115
Hey man, an eternity in hell is still eternity. I'll take anything over oblivion. Who knows, maybe we'd even get a second chance. How long could an all-loving caring god possibly hold a grudge?
>>
god was already satan

the solution to the conundrum is to reject the premise that he sets conditions for you
>>
File: 1504336452465.jpg (38KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1504336452465.jpg
38KB, 800x600px
No you fucking moron, read the bible. God created us as part of his own, satan severed that link and created the free will. That's how we live now. Giving up your free will and serving god, as a sheep of his flock is a way to go.
>>
>>39645245
>be almight god
>cant even erase a devil from existence
lel religion is fake as fuck
>>
>>39645245
>Create Satan knowing full well he'll fuck your entire project up in the future, causing shitloads of pain and misery that you'll have to go through a trillion year long ritual to fix
What did God mean by this?
>>
>>39645440
Right? I can't believe people can actually defend this.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.