[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine the following scenarios: 1) >see grill >9/10 definitely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 9UzI4Ai_d.jpg (28KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
9UzI4Ai_d.jpg
28KB, 480x480px
Imagine the following scenarios:

1)
>see grill
>9/10 definitely
>wannafuck.jpg
>after talking, she seems cool
>friends now, so thats neat
>after a while, you guys get pretty close
>the fuckening approaches
>strip your girl
>she's got a dick

end scene

scenario 2:

>be you
>grade 10 HS
>despite being a total waste of semen, you make friends with a guy
>he's cool
>goodguy.png
>fastforward few months
>decide to hang at friends house
>vidya ensues
>"anon, i have a secret"
>...kay
>turns out friend is a female
>you have just discovered the worlds first reverse trap
>he/she/whateverthefuck has been into you for whatever reason
>wannafuck?
>great sex ensues
>at school she is a he and you two are great friends
>otherwise you two fuck like there's no tomorrow

okay, heres your guys descision to make:

Would you rather look straight but know secretly that you're gay, or look gay but secretly know that you're maybe the straightest person you know?
>>
File: wojak.jpg (17KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
17KB, 800x450px
>>39641743
i dont care i just want someone to love me

4chan said my comment was unorignal
>>
>>39641785
Crippling loneliness is really that fucked up
>>
File: 1495584119898.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495584119898.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
>>39641743
Well I don't want to fuck a dick, so...
Around 10rd grade I didn't have the loneliness that eats at your insides, and increases gravity in your bed by 20x anyways, so bro turning out to be broette would just be a weird surprise to me.
>>
>>39641743
Chasing with your dick is how you end up with diseases and illegitimate children.
You should marry your best friend.

So really agonizing over whether you're straight or gay is just putting on a label for the sake of wearing a label. That's what I really think. Of the two scenarios two is the one I prefer.
>>
>>39641824
yeah. just funny how we talk about it on here so often that the line is marked as unoriginal
>>
The latter, I don't care what people think.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.