[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw love of my life fucked every single man in town throughout

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1504555323782.png (554KB, 967x954px) Image search: [Google]
1504555323782.png
554KB, 967x954px
>tfw love of my life fucked every single man in town throughout high school but has never kissed me, even 10 years later, and I'm constantly loaning her money and buying her stuff and helping her out trying to win her affection while she continues to make bad decision after bad decision and get pumped and dumped by men even to this day.
>so undesirable that a Hall of Fame whore in my area won't even be in a relationship with me.

>buy stuff for her kids
>pay for her rent
>work on her cars
>go with her to doctors appointment
>there for her when she needs help
>basically the boyfriend without the title or benefits

I just hope one day she realizes I'm the only one that's ever been there for her and she'd just commit to me. I already take care of her and her kids. I don't even care about the sex at this point; I just want some goddamn affection and loyalty and I'm tired of having to calm her down and build her back up when some Chad fucks her and leaves.
>>
>>39640591
why not spend like $20 on enough rope for a noose you sad little "man"
>>
>>39640591
You are pathetic. It will never happen
>>
>>39640591
HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KEK FAGGOT
>>
>>39640591

this guy must be trolling, nobody is THAT stupid right? RIGHT?
>>
>>39640591
shit tier bait gets top tier sage
>>
File: 1440746949827.jpg (33KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
1440746949827.jpg
33KB, 514x536px
>>39640591
holy moly dude
>>
You know I watched this obscure european film the other day called The Acid House (1998) and it was a trilogy of stories meant to psychologically titilate. One of the stories features a character as cucked as this if not cucked even harder. It was basically an exposition of cuckery without bounds.

Watching it reaffirmed my desire for solitude and a sexless existence
>>
>buy stuff for her kids
>pay for her rent
>work on her cars

either bait or you sound like the ultimate cuck faggot. i want to punch you in the face to knock some sense into you
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.