[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots, post your bullying stories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170909_222334.png (547KB, 1080x1039px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170909_222334.png
547KB, 1080x1039px
Robots, post your bullying stories
>>
Once bullied fifteen kids in one week. I set a new record for myself.
>>
>>39640485
>be me in kindergarten
>awkward scrawny kid with big glasses
>try to make friends at recess
>three guys decide to "play" with me
>they make me lay on the grass and say it's a game
>then they kick and roll me down the hill
>I cried

>be me in 1st to 6th grade
>not bullied physically but rather I was avoided by people
>girls would joke around saying I was hot and that they wanted to be my gf to make fun of me

>be me in 7th to 8th grade
>physically bullied by some high schooler when I went to the high school to take math classes
>sat alone at lunch so people would throw food at me

>be me in 9th to 12th grade
>decide to act like I'm a school shooter type
>stare at people intimidatingly
>wear a trenchcoat to classes
>joke about suicide, depression, and murder
>watch videos about surgery and dissection in the library at lunch
>carry around an Anatomy book to read and to gross people out
>no one dared bully me then
>>
Today I was on a date with the bf and we were going to see the movie It (2017). He went to the bathroom while I got popcorn and a drink for two and I stood in the line on the left. The line on the left cleared and I got popcorn and a drink and ranch salt. I was paying for my order when I heard a lady say "boy" in a really loud manner. So I looked at her and then I looked where she was looking, but there was nobody there, so I thought nothing of it. But then a few seconds later she was standing right next to me screaming at me about how I cut in front of all these people and she pointed at the people in line. I told her that I was in the other line and she said that there was no other line and repeated that I cut in front of all the people she was pointing at. So I apologized to the people who were standing in line but they just kinda avoided looking at me except for the couple who were presently at the concessions stand. The lady of that couple turned to me and said that it was no big deal and smiled at me as the angry lady started to huff off. As the angry lady was storming off, she yelled that I was rude and a liar, that I should feel ashamed, paused, and then screamed "boy". The concessions person told me after she left that I shouldn't feel too bad even though I did cut a few people in line. It wasn't nearly as big a deal as she made it out to be and he knew that I didn't do it intentionally. He then told me not to mind the whole 'boy' comment, and that the angry lady was just looking for creative ways to call me ugly. Maybe I should get those feminizing surgeries traps get though. It still kinda stings.
>>
I didn't get bullied all my life
>>
>>39640485
>Seventh grade
>Manlet named Dustin decides he wants to start shit
>Looks and sounds like a fifth grader but swears up-and-down that the doctor says he'd be 6'3" one day
>Constantly yelling at me and throwing things at me, convinced I'm gay
>I don't even give a shit because he's such an unlikable manlet who impresses nobody
>He pisses off everybody around him with his desperation
>Eventually mom finds out
>She payed those Mexican guys that stand outside hardware stores to talk to him
>Literally talk to him, "you mess with Anon ese you mess with us" something like that
>He never bothers me again
>>
>>39641083
cool mom
>>
>>39641083
Wow you have an awesome fucking mom //OP//
>>
>>39640567
American schools truly are horror;
>>
They were hitting me with the chalk from behind the classroom.
I ignored it, ocassionally turned back and they just laughed.
Then one guy minced the chalk and threw the powder in my hair.
I got up, hit him with knee in stomach and punched him in the face. Then the professor split us.
Professor was some always stressed out dude, he didn't give a shit about anything.
He also hated that guy because he was always talking loudly, disrupting the class, always made "funny" comebacks etc.
Later the professor told me to wait for him after the class and asked me what happened.
He said something like "You got him good, should've punched him one more time".
I'm sure lots of anons have it tougher, but this is how I broke out of vicious circle.
>>
>>39641609
did you teleport behind him too
>>
1st to 6th grade.
Bullied a lot because of my name mostly, had at least two schoolyard fights per year. I usually just let it pass in hopes they'd get bored and quit because they get no reaction.
Because that's what the bullies want, reaction.
Too bad some of them kept going and eventually I snapped and then it was a fight. I was notorious for fighting dirty though, so the beating they got was usually enough and stopped them.
Got detention of course but my parents, particularly father did not care.

7th to 9th grade
Bullied and harassed by transferred students from nearby school and some Stacies from my class. Though this time I just turned the other cheek, I did not feel like fighting and I was behind my peers mentally. Realising this I did not say much to bullies due to having childish sperg-out.
Those three years destroyed my self-confidence and turned me into cold, stoic bit of a cynic I am now.
At least I can take solace from the fact that the bullies were all really bad students and probably dont have anything grand going in their life.

High school and after.
Nothing, went to high school with two good friends and rest of the people were new. No bullying, I just was one in the flock.
>>
>>39641716
Yup, he gave me $100%
But seriously, this happened. He also asked me how much time do I spend on computer and he complained about his son being like 6 hours a day on PC and shit.
>>
>39640575
its not that bad if you have a bf
get
the
Fuck
Out
>>
>>39640485
Started when I was about 5 and ended when I was about 17. I hate everyone and everything around me pretty much consantly. I have no friends.
>>
>>39642410
>using meme arrows instead of replying
fuck off newfag, we respect women here even if they are sad little men pretending
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.