[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: post the shittiest feel you ever felt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10

File: 2017-09-10-00-57-53-.jpg (5KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
2017-09-10-00-57-53-.jpg
5KB, 168x168px
ITT: post the shittiest feel you ever felt
>>
>>39639088
Waking up.

Original
>>
I'm feeling it right now, basically knowing that you're wasting what little you have of your youth.
>>
The worst thing that I've ever felt is that I am a generally awful person that drives people away by being me. I will never have a fruitful, cozy life with a wife and kid(s). I'm not allowed to. That isn't my future, and I know it.
>>
tfw friendless shutin loser with no gf. I'm feeling it right now
>>
File: 11.png (1KB, 48x47px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
1KB, 48x47px
finding out that I embody every shitty stereotype on this shitty board
>>
>>39639169
The fucking realization man

My worst feel
>end of high school
>already a robot
>have a group of very good old friends that are just like me, virgin losers
>In the last year, one by one, they start accomplishing things with girls
>that pure bitter, resentful sensation I started feeling
>that self-hatred because how could I feel such things against people that I like so much?
FUCK
>>
>>39639088
Started feeling extremely depressed last week. Mix of out of the blue, thinking about "her" (in true robot fashion of course), and thinking about who I am as a human. Missed school the entire week. Decides to indulge in my depression and listen to my go to sad music songs and watching scenes of my favorite TV show that are really sad. Then this Friday the new season of Bojack Horseman came on on Netflix and that being on my top 10 shows list I had to watch. Got to S4E6. Basically that whole inner thought thing was me to a T, final scene made me cry like a bitch. Cried myself to sleep and begging god if he's real to please not let me wake up today. Then this morning I woke up, cried because I woke up, went into my folder of all the good and bad moments I had with "her", watched all the moments of bojack I could relate (not in a good way) and ending on the final scene S4E6. Proceed to get my bb gun and stuck it in my mouth pulling the trigger for the past almost hour hoping a magic bullet souls appear and kill me. Then I came on here.
>>
File: 1503938814014.jpg (103KB, 964x964px) Image search: [Google]
1503938814014.jpg
103KB, 964x964px
>>39639088
after I got released from jail and realised I'll never be able to get a job in my life again
>>
File: RIP Cam.jpg (10KB, 190x56px) Image search: [Google]
RIP Cam.jpg
10KB, 190x56px
>>39639088
best and only real friend died of cancer when we were 17. held his corpse in my arms and closed his lifeless eyes like in a shitty drama film. definitely the worst moment of my life. so far at least.
>>
>tfw sometimes miss the person who abused me as a kid
>>
Failing Original
>>
Last depressive episode I had and realized I have never loved anyone or ever been attached to anyone. I think I'm faking every relationship I have but I can't tell. I think that feeling is so repressed that I'm not even aware of it. Everyone I know could die tomorrow and I don't think I would feel a thing. I'm fucking broken and I can't fix it.
>>
>>39639426
Fuck man
Posts like yours make me feel like a bitch for complain about >tfw no gf
>>
>>39639088
Weed induced panic attacks
>inb4 a bunch of brainwashed stoners say that's impossible maaaan

If that doesn't count, getting told by my first and last gf that she cheated on me.
>>
File: 1490666248001.jpg (48KB, 1024x752px) Image search: [Google]
1490666248001.jpg
48KB, 1024x752px
>>39639088
When I realized that it wasn't going to get better.
>>
Today at work, one of my co-workers gave me a note that a girl who was at the location ha written me asking me to text her. I went home and told her that since I already had a girlfriend I couldn't date her and she seemed pretty bummed out about it. I felt bad for making her feel kinda sad.
>>
>>39639485

That's probably just the depression poisoning your mind. Maybe consider trying new or any meds? They don't magically fix anything but they made me realize I was being paranoid about friends and loved ones for no real reason.
>>
>>39639401
or loans
>>
File: 1487700499257-pol.png (339KB, 480x348px) Image search: [Google]
1487700499257-pol.png
339KB, 480x348px
Cutting her off when she got engaged. We were off and on over the years since high school. And through college. Then she got engaged, married and moved two states away to attend law school.

I found someone, someone who I dearly love and would die for. But just a few minutes ago I went and creeped on her instagram. Felt lots of feels, feel mostly like shit for how I ended our relationship so quickly and cruelly. Fuck.
>>
File: 1503918874999.jpg (62KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1503918874999.jpg
62KB, 500x500px
>>39639610
oh shit even better!
I wasn't a career criminal before but I might just have to become one to survive
>>
Shortly after graduating high school I spent three years working as hard as a human possibly can. Oftentimes in excess of 80 hours a week. I finally quit and now have the time and money to do what I've always wanted.

But now I have nothing, dreams, motivations, relationship, friends, family, all gone.

I think the worst feel of all was when I finally realized that what I wanted, wasn't really what I wanted at all. And now there's just nothing
>>
>>39639500
pain is relative. my pain is nothing to compared to some poor nigger born in a war torn shit hole but that doesn't mean it's not pain to me. your pain may be nothing compared to mine but it's still something to you.
>>
>>39639088
i finally saw a picture of me from the side and found out i was a chinlet. a lot of things made sense to me then but now i couldn't even pretend i was somehow good looking without realizing it.
>>
>>39639901
I know that feel. Happened to me recently actually.
>>
My Grandpa dying without seeing me face my fears and become who I want to be. He died being worried about me rather than being proud of me. He was there for me my entire life and he didn't get to see me blossom.
>>
When I realized that I actually have nobody. I interact with people daily but if tomorrow I disappeared it would not change their life in the slightest
>>
>>39639546
Never been on meds. I'm not paranoid about friends and family. It's like I just realized I don't really care about any of them.Maybe I can't feel happy because I can't feel anything. I swear the only thing I feel 90 percent of the time is stressed. The other 10 percent of the time I don't even know what I'm feeling but it makes me want to hurl myself off a bridge.
>>
>>39639376

use a real gun next time faggot
>>
File: 1504576182076.png (322KB, 591x716px) Image search: [Google]
1504576182076.png
322KB, 591x716px
>>39639088
that feel of all my problems are the direct consequences of my poor decisions
>>
>Graduate High School
>Join Military Over Summer
>Get no letters from friends or family in Boot Camp
>Finally get phone back on bus to training school
>So Much Has Changed, people I knew died, others are married.
>Time flew by and I experienced none of it
>>
>getting degree
>do internship
>great recommendations
>graduate
>interview a bunch of places directly related to my degree
>including the place I interned at
>classmates getting jobs left and right
>don't get any of the jobs
>even get ghosted for callbacks and phone interviews
>can't get generic jobs either
>also >tfw nogf
>come to /r9k/ every day and progressively feel worse
>bank account getting lower and lower
>can't even eat out to feel a tiny bit better
Basically felt entirely undesirable as a person, romantically or otherwise. Eventually got a job, and it's better for me than what I got my degree in (pay is worse, but much more robot-friendly). Summer sucked, but things are looking up now.
>>
When I realized I wasn't meant to be happy.
>>
The worst feeling is not being in control
>>
The creeping feeling and acceptance that there's good odds I'm going to be a permavirgin who'll die alone
>>
>>39639088
i dropped a mate home late at night from when we were hanging out at the movies. his parents are on anniversary holiday and just his younger sister at home. i wait for him to open the door before i drive off (i always wait because I'm irrationally afraid someone will kidnap the person before they enter their home). Btw we are 17 and sister is 15. Sister doesn't answer so I get out of the car and help him jump the side fence so he can enter through the back. He does so and I'm a bit thirsty so I just ask for a quick glass of water before I drive home. we enter through the back and his sister is hanging from a rope attached to roof fan. He collapses and i help him up then cut his sister down with a knife from kitchen. She hit floor and snap sound a leg breaking.
Worst I've ever felt was holding my sobbing friend and his sister's asphyxiated corpse while dialing 911.
>>
File: 1473491394763.jpg (106KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1473491394763.jpg
106KB, 601x601px
>the realization that no matter how much someone else means to you, you'll never be more than a footnote in anyone else's life
>the realization that almost every single person takes having mutual closeness and true strong relationships for granted while for you it's completely unimaginable
>>
>>39639088
broke up with a qt on Christmas to get back with my abusive ex

it didn't work out
>>
>>39639088
well im depressed after realizing there's no shittiest feel because i have tons of equally shitty feels
>>
File: 1502172050365.png (152KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
1502172050365.png
152KB, 472x472px
>>39639088
Right the fuck nowm
I ate a large pizza earlier and it fucked my stomach up so bad.
Im crapping out my girls parts and it hurts to move.
God pls maie it stop it feels like imgonna die
>>
>>39641062
Iktf
>Tfw binge ate 2000+ calories within 30 mins at 12am
>>
>>39639088
I had a miscarriage on mother's day.
>>
>>39639845

word is bond

Not that original
>>
>>39639644
Atleast you'll have a career. Many robots don't have one
>>
walking out of a movie alone, literally the only one alone
>>
>cheat on gf
>Gf finds out
>Shes heartbroken and pissed at me
>She tries to help me figure out why I'm so self destructive and impulsive because she loves me and wants to b with me
>Our broken relationship brings back her anorexia hard as fuck.
>break up with her so she doesn't die
>Try to contact her but she threatens to file for a restraining order.
>>
Everytime I get the chance to be happy it gets forcibly ripped away from me. I'm not allowed to be happy. I have to remember my place and I can't overstep the boundaries that are set for me.
>>
The only people I care about are my mother and grandmother, and I'm probably going to outlive them both
>>
>>39642105

Story anon. Please be super original.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.