[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's meme InCel into the LGTB Community. This whole white

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: lgbt-1792757_960_720.jpg (7KB, 960x576px) Image search: [Google]
lgbt-1792757_960_720.jpg
7KB, 960x576px
Let's meme InCel into the LGTB Community.

This whole white girl sluts will fall for the meme and will start to try to get us. We should use and abuse this whole idiotic identidy politics and queer shit to benefit from it

INCEL PRIDE WORLDWIDE
>>
>convincing people your lack of social skills is an actual disability and using their guilt to take advantage of them.

Shit this could actually work
>>
File: LGTBI.jpg (44KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
LGTBI.jpg
44KB, 512x384px
>>39631633
incel is like being gay
>>
>>39631545
ok i accept you into the lgbt community but you have to accept us too
>>
We should at least get the same recognition as these otherkin retards who are sexually attracted to earthworms
>>
File: equalpeple1.jpg (135KB, 960x370px) Image search: [Google]
equalpeple1.jpg
135KB, 960x370px
>>39631653
okay we should team up
>>
>>39631777
trips confirm it will work
>>
>>39631545
>We should use and abuse this whole identity politics and queer shit to benefit from it
>degenerate sjws start chanting "INCEL LIVES MATTER"
>all the cucks start to support us
>we make them bend over backward for us and teach degenerate young white girls about incels as well as feminist literature

Holy shit op you are a genius. Bumperoo
>>
>>39631813
MAKE IT HAPPEN RN
no longer beta uprising
beta subervisive ideology NOW
>>
>>39631545
just blame patriarchy or the society for it and boom anyone will think you are opressed
>>
File: sad wojak 3.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
sad wojak 3.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
>>39631545
just add a black stripe at the bottom end of the flag. It represents us well enough
>>
File: Incelpridelogo.jpg (62KB, 736x857px) Image search: [Google]
Incelpridelogo.jpg
62KB, 736x857px
>>39631997
InCelPride Logo
>>
go back to /lgbt/ and never come back here again. I hate you, I hate your guts
>>
>>39632321
soon youll be a part of us
>>
>>39632321
we arent lgtb we want to trick ppl into thinking we are
>>
>>39631907
How about we make a convincing script?
>Every day,The Patriarchy oppresses millions of men by denying them basic human compassion,respect and any chance of having a sex life.We must help these people,widely known as Involuntary Celibates,or "Incels" for short,to relieve them from the oppression of the patriarchy.
>Incel lives matter.
>>
>>39632531
holy fuck this is brilliant
>>
File: FB_IMG_1504853112515.jpg (6KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1504853112515.jpg
6KB, 263x192px
This is actually a really nice idea. Identity politics aside, this would refresh a portion of the human gene pool and we might find some extraordinary medical conditions only present to INCELs
>>
>>39632556
but try to avoid to mention "sex" directly rediscribe it to something like "supression of basic human desire or personality" or such
>>
>>39632602
I think sex life could be replaced by "A relationship".I am not quite sure though.
Having this idea spread to /pol/ may actually get this thing started.r9k can't do shit on its own.
>>
>>39632736
we really have to make it happen
>>
>>39632736
I agree. Someone link /pol/ to this.
>>
Bump

Pls someone with good writing skills post this to pol or some lgbt subreddit
>>
>>39632736
hate to even mention its name, but r/incels may be a good starting place too
>>
>>39633781
I'll make a script.Somebody else post on /pol/,as I have no relevent image on mobile.I know I am a mobilefag (for now)
Subject:Memeing Incels into LGBT and feminism
>Feminists have been known to be gullible for a long time now,and this is the time to act on that
Weakness.
>By memeing Incels into the SJW and the radical LGBT ideology,we will make them a laughingstock,just like the white power symbol ordeal.
>What are your thoughts about this,/pol/?
>>
>>39633951
Reddit isn't the greatest companion./pol/ wants nothing to do with reddit.I think they should be kept off,for now.
>>
>>39634070
link it here if its been posted in pol
>>
>>39631545
That is retarded

origigano
>>
Are you kidding OP, normies hates incels. They would have us all executed if they could
>>
>>39635759
Just make it an LGBT issue and they'll love it. Do you know how popular I managed to become from my minority groups, despite being a loner and an evident sociopath?
>>
>>39631545
>This whole white girl sluts will fall for the meme and will start to try to get us.
You seem to be forgetting that shitlib rhetoric is mostly internal social status competition and doesn't translate into real world action. Shitlibs live in white neighborhoods, shun wrongthinkers and harbor disdain for working class people.
Manipulating women into sex by reminding them of a discrepancy between stated preferences and actual behavior ("Y u no like nice giys") has been tried, failed predictably and provoked an angry backlash ("nice guys are actually assholes").
You will not be able to meme us into a victim group, especially white robots.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.