[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm kind of in a shitty situation /r9k. I recently scored

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0044.png (194KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0044.png
194KB, 300x300px
I'm kind of in a shitty situation /r9k. I recently scored an amazing job making military equipment in my hometown where my parents live. They offered for me to stay 2-3 months while I save for a new place and car. I currently 12 hour days, 5 days a week. Sometimes even more. Everyday my step mom tells on me to my dad, constantly getting me in shit for getting up too early for work (I start at 7 am, so I have to get up at 5), and always telling me to play movies and games at zero volume. I always respond back politely, but she and my dad always scream at the top of their lungs calling me useless, a failure, rude as fuck, when I'm really really polite and respect the fact that they let me live here for a bit.

My dad won't ever speak to me calmly or anything, just 0-100 screaming at me. For literally everything. I'm 23 and still haven't received my firs pay so I can't move out for another 2 weeks.

Is this normal? When I move out should I cut contact? I can't even talk to them without them telling me to fuck off or anything.

When I was a kid my dad would always beat me too, especially if my step mom got angry at me for something. All the way until I was 14-15 or so. One time he beat me so hard he left gashes on my back with tons of bruises, so I already know he has bad temper problems.
>>
>>39631400
No, that isn't normal. You should cut contact with them as soon as possible. Never let negative people persist in your life if you have a way of shutting them out.
>>
>>39631400
Holy shit, anon, run as fast as you can.
>>
>>39631400
Man the fuck up, tell them you ain't a child anymore and beat the shit outa your dad for besting you when you were younger
>>
Report them to the kempeitai for impeding the national war effort
>>
Thanks guys.

What triggered this thread was that, I worked 60 hours all week, and today is my only day off. It's 5 pm and I was playing games at 25 volume. My step mom told me to turn it down, so I turned down to 20, and I said "I turned it down". She then slammed the door. 5 minutes later my dad, slams my door open and says "what's your fucking problem? It's 5 pm, we want to watch tv without hearing any noise whatsoever from your fucking room, why do you have to be such a fucking dick? Maybe you should go live on the street or with your friends" all while he was screaming at me.

The problem is, I don't have any friends because I just moved here two weeks ago.
>>
I had a step dad that treated me like shit because he didn't want to have kids. My mother was such a low self esteem and stupid to stick up for me. I would do chores and help pay for stuff. Step dad was still a douche. Finally my step dad and I got into a fight and he attacked me. Mom was passed at me, not her adult husband that couldn't keep a job. I moved out. It was hard being homeless but, after I got my own place things became so much better. Being in a positive place is so much better then a place where people treat you like shit.
>>
>>39631400
use headphones
>>
>>39631740
/thread

Their house, their rules. Get a pair of headphones you faggot freeloader.
>>
>>39631664
As soon as you saved enough to move out, tell them they can fuck themselves for eternity. Tell them you're grateful they let you stay but you are grown up and nobody can talk down on you like you're a child anymore.
>>
>>39631740
I don't get the feeling here it's about the noise.
I think his stepmom is jealous she doesn't have a kid. I mean it's their house and their rules but this is ridiculous. OP is working 12 hours a day and they get pissed because they can't watch their braindead boomer shows while the rest of the world makes absolutely no noise?
>>
Also fuck your stepmom to assert dominance.
>>
>>39631966
>>39631901

Thanks anons.

She and my dad have a 6 year old kid, but i think she has something personal against me because I'm a part of my mom, and she HATES my mom.

One of the rules of the house is that I have to call her mom, even though I've been calling her by her first name her whole life. She told my little half sister she's my real mom because she dosent want her to know about my real mom.
>>
>>39631400
How will you ever live with yourself if you don't beat the shit out of your dad? Assert your dominance and stop being a beta little bitch.
>>
>>39632257
thats psychotic. if my step mom made me do that i would never talk to her. she doesnt other stuff that makes me rarely talk to her, but thats so weird. she at least likes my mom and makes an effort not to be weird around her on the rare occasion they have to be in the same place (i.e. when i graduated college).
>>
>>39631400
I'd be cutting ties with them. Live out of your car or even a suitcase if you have to.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.