[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christ thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: jesus-5.jpg (294KB, 1108x788px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-5.jpg
294KB, 1108x788px
>You may have no gf.
>You may have no friends.
>You may never experience the warmth of love.
>You may not have a job.
>You may have disappointed your family.
>You may feel like you have failed yourself.
>You may feel lost and alone.

But you are not alone...

Someone is there for you...He is waiting with open arms in acceptance.
>>
But I don't know which kind of Christianity to pick, and if I choose wrong, I will suffer for eternity.
>>
File: twatinahat.jpg (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
twatinahat.jpg
28KB, 300x300px
>>39630594
Amen. I tried to create this thread the other day. How many christfags are out there?
>>
>>39630594
Jesus? I think I met him. Or at least that was his name. He's the short Mexican down the street who gave me 2 poppers and some weed and fucked my boypussy
>>
>>39630621
You don't have to choose any. Go about it your own way. Why nail your colours to a mast? Just try to understand Christ through your own perspective. Even Christ went to the temples and fucked all their shit up. Listen to his words and see what resonates with you. Try to live as Christ and be virtuous. Personally I draw from Benedictine monks and Jesuits. But on specific issues I dont see the point in having blanket beliefs e.g. on abortion. The more important thing is my personal virtue and resembling Christ in my life.
>>
>>39630644
How old are you?

this board at an underlying level is for serious discussion not this willy-plowing-a-boyminge malark.
>>
>>39630684
But if I don't get baptized and join the church (and join the right church) I'll still suffer for eternity.
>>
>>39630621
As long as they're trinitarian, you're good to go anon.
>>
>>39630728
I was raised by a cult that didn't accept the trinity, and they tell me that accepting the trinity will make me suffer for eternity. I don't know who is telling me the truth.
>>
>>39630720
Dont be a fool. God can see through all this procedural vanity. You cant treat this stuff like a bureaucratic process. Just contemplate Him. He will know. You can disregard the Church all together if you like.
>>
>>39630762
Christ understands your conflict and confusion. He was born into this world to share the burden. Just do not worry you are with Him at heart if you want to be. He's always been there. He is telling you the truth can you feel it? In the silence?
>>
will god care if i masturbate, i know it's giving into lust but at least it's not a prostitute or someone's wife
>>
>>39630780
I'd like to be religious, this isn't me trying to "disprove" you or anything. But even if you say I can disregard the church, the church says I have to be part of them. How do I know what you say is true? I can pray and contemplate all I want, but if I don't take the correct path, I'll be screwed, and so I'm too indecisive to be faithful.
>>
>>39630594
Fuck off christfag, god isn't real. That's a very basic redpill
>>
If he exists, he orchestrated the suffering people experience. Could have very well made everyone eternally loyal- life isn't even a test of your faith in Him considering that he controls literally every second of the universe's history. He wrote the exam but determined whether you'd pass or fail before you even sat down to take it.
I'll stay Agnostic, thanks for the offer though.
>>
>>39630826
The idea of Christian guilt is one that seems harsh at first but it is unavoidable for all but Christ who was ideal. As long as you attempt to better yourself and believe in moderation and ask forgiveness for this sin and genuinely mean it then you can repent. In fact, through Christ you will find a strength to avoid not only this, but other vices too. In the desert, Christ avoided temptation of the devil. And so Peter in Matthew 16 23 Christ said "get thee behind me Satan You are a hindrance to me. For you are not setting your mind on the things of God, but on the things of man"...This is how you will find virtue and strength.

>>39630830
You can feel free to join anything you want, why not go and talk to a member of the clergy about this? What Im saying is that Christ is the source and no church can disregard that. However, with the conflict of so many sects claiming that they know the true way I feel as though they have forgotten God. Blood of fellow Christians has been spilled in the name of Christ and this is the greatest sin since he walked the Earth in my opinion. To follow Christ begins and ends in your heart not within the confines of specific walls with different names given to the them.

Christ exemplified this status himself. And I find when I contemplate these things Jesus will guide your voice and heart.

>>39630848
In a way I agree. Yet there is still faith and lessons to be learned.
>>
>>39631004
Who are you to know the works of God? What do we owe the creator of our being and what does He owe us? Agnostic, atheist or Theistic we can be certain that we have free will and we have created an ontological belief of a deity and we must now tackle with that. We can argue like millions of others at this level but never has this inspired anything in relation to my beliefs on faith or in particular Christ. Jesus is the focus here not an argument. But feel free to keep the conversation going I appreciate engagement.
>>
how can sins be real if free will isn't real my nigga?
>>
>>39630644
lol are you me?

orgeno aosjs
>>
He is a white man and I am not. My skin color does not permit to. Feels bad not to be white, man.
>>
>>39631026
Gnostic detected
>>
>>39631131
Why does that matter? Why does it matter what colour you are to someone who can see within the soul?
>>39631153
Please elaborate I'm not denying it.
>>
>>39631004
Actually it was the result of free will given to man, not God. To can't put God in a box like you want
>>
>>39631131
Least your race won't be extinct in a century. I'm sure they'll make Jesus look Eritrean before 2160.
>>
>>39630762
Well the cult sure isn't right.
Eastern orthodox or catholic.
>>
>>39631131
There is neither Jew nor Greek through Christ
>>
>>39630826
If you consider it to be a vice a sin and are legitimately penitent for doing it all sins are forgiven.
You only go to hell if you chose to. Meaning if you enjoy activities and such that are far from God and make no attempt to know him there's no reason you'd enjoy heaven.
>>
>>39630594
I'm not fucking fag though, I'm not into men
>>
File: 1486901502510.gif (295KB, 700x704px) Image search: [Google]
1486901502510.gif
295KB, 700x704px
>>39630594
All I love is lain. LETS ALL LOVE LAIN HAHAHAHA
>>
>>39631295
Its a vice thats for sure but why is it a sin? Why shouldn't I do it if thats what I want and it isn't harming anyone? I mean just to be sure Id admit to it as a sin but I wouldnt particularly feel anything because I dont believe in God or Christ but I still wanna be cool with them if they were real.
>>
Thanks for this thread OP. Really.
>>
>>39630594
That's fine and all, but if you're gonna have an imaginary friend, why not make them a cute loli?
>>
>>39632028
why don't you post some cute lolis to get my imagination going
>>
>>39631945
Youre welcome. Can I ask why youre so thankful?
>>
>>39632028
I've always imagined Jesus as a cute loli.
>>
File: 1503871009044.jpg (8KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1503871009044.jpg
8KB, 205x246px
Don't listen to him! It's a devious trap!
Yes, God is waiting with open arms in acceptance for you but not for the reason you might think!

We are all being tricked and brainwashed to doom ourselves. Love and happiness is the bait this evil fisherman uses to catch our souls and torment them in all eternity!

I won't tell you what to do but please don't blindly believe any dark gods even if they seem nice and kind. It might cost you everything and more.
>>
File: 1504545834220.jpg (126KB, 800x924px) Image search: [Google]
1504545834220.jpg
126KB, 800x924px
If god was real he would be a qt loli not some jew. Also
>believing jewish slave religion
Its just for control of stupid goyim.
>>
File: 1504209218179.jpg (119KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1504209218179.jpg
119KB, 900x675px
>>39632260
Seek out the God you you degenerate fuck.
>>
File: women.jpg (74KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
women.jpg
74KB, 540x960px
Literally My Wife's Son: The Religion

No thanks
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.