[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots need help >have gf >be with her for almost a year

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1483163248362.png (411KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1483163248362.png
411KB, 640x640px
Robots need help

>have gf
>be with her for almost a year now
>everything is cool
>first issue is she had an ex she hasn't spoken to in 2 years.
>she cried a lot because he stopped talking to her and she lost his friendship (we were dating when this happened)
>he never responded so I figured whatever
>now I look at her phone while she's in the shower
>she texted a guy last night saying she missed him and hoped he was doing well and linked him to one of her favorite songs
>guy said he missed her too
>when I confronted her about it she said they were just friends

Robots should I be concerned? She says she just wants friendship with these guys but this is suspicious. That said she doesn't have a lot of friends.
>>
Install a keyloger on her phone. If shit goes downhill with her and the friend, just leave.
>>
>>39630213
>Not controling your GF
>>
>>39630213
That's the problem with girls who have exs. They'll always have feelings for them and they will go right back to fucking them if the opportunity ever arises.

Unless she's the kind that convinces herself she utterly hates her exs. But she won't keep contact at all. She'll cut them out of her life completely and act like they never existed.
>>
>>39630213
>texting some guy that isn't you saying that she misses him and not telling you

Nigga you getting cucked.
>>
>>39630361
>That's the problem with girls who have exs.

Every (legal) girl has an ex bro.
>>
>>39630446
True. Give up.
>>
>>39630213
what the fuck is that thing in the third frame??
>>
>>39630213
>texting some other dude
Grounds for immediate breakup.
>texting some other dude that
Grounds for immediate breakup and not even feeling bad for an hour. Holy shit OP, not sure if you're gonna make it.
>>
>>39630213
>have gf
fuck yourself
>>
>>39630213
this is a textbook RED FLAG
it's your choice if you want to heed the flag or ignore it
>>
>>39630963
>>39630921
So if a girl misses a man it can't be plutonic?
>>
>>39630963
This is worse than a red flag. Shit's over.
>>
If your gf is texting other men and not telling you, I'd be concerned.
>>
>>39630982
Platonic* retard.

And no. When a girl says "I miss you" and links their favorite song that's pretty fucking romantically inclined.
>>
File: 1503914077062.jpg (94KB, 560x800px) Image search: [Google]
1503914077062.jpg
94KB, 560x800px
>>39630213
>>have gf
>ROBOTS
Take your fucking normie advice thread to the containment board >>>/adv/
>>
>>39630982
Girls that have platonic male friend beta orbiters are walking disasters but that's a side note. Either way, that doesn't even look like it's the case here. You don't initiate a text saying "I miss you" to a platonic friend that the boyfriend doesn't even fucking know.
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaaaa.png (2MB, 1159x1075px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaaaa.png
2MB, 1159x1075px
I'll never understand why people go on r9k to get relationship advice.
What the fuck
>>
>>39631071
This place is your only chance of getting some decently redpilled advice even if it is sometimes maniacal.
>>
Nothing you can do.
The more you try to control her the further from you she'll run.
Act like you don't give a fuck.
>>
>have gf
Stopped reading.
Sage.
>>>/adv/
>>
>>39630660
parent's thumb?
>>
wouldn't trust that at all especially with ex

they're exes for a reason there's no reason to associate with them at all
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.