[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh, you never had coitus? Boohoo, cry me a river motherfucker.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

Oh, you never had coitus? Boohoo, cry me a river motherfucker.
>>
Bafoussam
>>
Seriously. Getting laid is fucking easy. I'm autist, fat, awkward and largely unsuccessful yet I've fucked 8 bitches and done stuff with 5 others. I've never had a car. They werent all ugly/sluts/landwhales either.

Point is I'm an extreme loser and have still put my barely functioning (oh yeah low t to boot) peen inside multiple vaginas multiple times. You schmucks have to be TOTAL douchebags.
>>
>>39630179
check your height prviIege
>>
>>39630256

5'11
FAR from a Chad. Again you guys are the epitome of dipshits to not be able to mate with something. And if all else fails buy a hooker.

Spoiler: getting laid doesn't make your life better. Assuming you have any depth at all you'll see how trivial biological servitude is. And if getting some poon magically cures your problems then you were a normie the whole time. Just a particularly douchey one.

I bet almost all you fags listen to emo/screamo.
>>
>>39630365
>getting laid doesn't make your life better
Thus you're still a fat ugly loser
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (53KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
53KB, 1920x1080px
>>39630077
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
>>
>>39630077
>>39630426
Independent and Sovereign Republic of Kiribati
>>
>>39630420

And yet I could get some poon this very day betaboy. You'll DIE a virgin and that eats you up inside.
>>
>>39630077
>>39630426
>>39630445
Democratic Republic of Sao Tome and Principe
>>
File: 00arge.jpg (27KB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
00arge.jpg
27KB, 500x393px
>>39630445
Republic of Finland
>>
James Joyce made up nine 100-letter words plus one 101-letter word in his novel Finnegans Wake, the most famous of which is Bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronntuonnthunntrovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthurnuk. Appearing on the first page, it allegedly represents the symbolic thunderclap associated with the fall of Adam and Eve. As it appears nowhere else except in reference to this passage, it is generally not accepted as a real word. Sylvia Plath made mention of it in her semi-autobiographical novel The Bell Jar, when the protagonist was reading Finnegans Wake.
>>
>>39630461
Funny how you're getting mad at your own argument that sex doesn't change anything except increase your risk of accidentally breeding and catching sexual diseases. Dying a virgin means those are never concerns. If I wanted to have sex I'd go fuck a hooker, cause I like doing things the easy and efficient way. But I don't cause I don't really care and its a waste of money.
>>
>>39630179
It's because they don't even try
>>
>>39630718

And they're just waiting for a 10/10 "Stacy" to throw their twat at them I guess.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.