[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay guys. I met a girl at a birthday party of someone I didn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: sdsd.png (1MB, 645x953px) Image search: [Google]
sdsd.png
1MB, 645x953px
Okay guys. I met a girl at a birthday party of someone I didn't know before. I walked her and her two friends halfway home. I hugged them and went my way.

>the girl said that I'm cute about maybe 2 times
>she said she loves my cologne
>her friends obviously like me as well since I caught them staring quite a few times

The problem is I'm dumb when it comes to this. I have no past relationship experience. Any tips? I'm about to invite her for a cig and a short walk. (It's 10PM tho).

Pic related. It's her. (All legal)
>>
>>39629918
She looks nice. Go for it.
>>
>>39629918
>Going to birthday parties
You're either 9 or a normalfag, either way you need to get the fuck out.
>>
>>39629918
she's a qt, good luck
>>
>>39630332
Birthday party means renting out a place and getting shitfaced with loud music.
>>
>>39630400
Oh yeah no shit, doesn't change the fact that you are normie enough to attract a female and to get invited to a normalfag party.
>>
>>39629918
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU PEOPLE COME HERE AND RUIN IT FOR US? CAN YOU NORMIES JUST LEAVE US ALONE?

DO YOU REALLY NEED THIS MUCH ATTENTION, THAT YOU HAVE TO RUIN OUR SPACE?

WE DON'T BOTHER YOU, WHY ARE YOU BOTHERING US? GO TO PLEBBIT OR /adv/ JUST LEAVE MY BOARD ALOOOOOOOOOONE
>>
>>39629918
>birthday party
>friends
>I met a girl
>girl said that I'm cute
>cologne

why are you here?

rrrreeeeeeeeee and shit
>>
File: codeine.jpg (29KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
codeine.jpg
29KB, 288x216px
>>39630462
I've been here longer than you have my friend.
>>
>>39630495
SO WHAT? YOU DON'T BELONG HERE. AND POSSIBLY NEVER DID.
>>
>>39630677
When r9k started there were normal people here. Stories about sex, awkward greentexts and some other things. People like you came later.
>>
>>39630711
>I was here when r9k started

Yeah sure. Either way - as the name suggests it's a place for robots so get the fuck out from here normie fuck.
>>
>>39629918
She looks like she is hiding some tig ole bitties. Go for it.
>>
>>39630752
The word "robot" is something people created afterwards and they gave it the meaning it has now.
>>
>>39629918
Should have asked her if she wanted to do anything and for her number when u got to her home
There's no chance now anon
>>
>>39630752
The only REAL robot is the one that forces original posts. People adopted the "robot" identity as the the years went on.
>>
File: bee.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bee.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>39629918
Just bee yourself, you don't need to act someone else
>>
>>39631185
I've got her facebook :) Why would I want her number?

Anyway, Update: She said that she has a friend over and that she's sick from yesterday (She didn't want my hoodie because she didn't want me to get a cold)

Any tips on asking her to go out again? What could work?
>>
File: maxresdefault-10.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-10.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>39629918
she kind of reminds me of the girl from Spring so watch out if shes a monster.
>>
>>39632236
She seems aight. She even refused to take my hoodie because she didn't want me to get a cold
>>
>>39631385
ask her out simple
>>
>>39629918
Dunno if LARP thread but in case it's real then ask her out for a drink or something. She looks great
>>
File: 1503033820749.png (336KB, 540x505px) Image search: [Google]
1503033820749.png
336KB, 540x505px
>>39632393
or was it because she can't really get cold????
nah jk idk just be yourself. figure out something cool to do instead of inviting her for coffee like hey do you want to go to the flower conservatory or hey do you want to go to the fair or whatever. and if its not somewhere you can eat figure out somewhere good to eat nearby so you guys dont have to google it and be indecisive. thats my advice.
>>
>>39631385
A "friend" (fuck pal) over and she's sick (of you).
Sounds about right.
>>
>>39629918
What ethnicity is this. My dick.
Middle eastern? Turkish?
Are you german?
>>
Go for it you pleb. You'll hate yourself forever if you don't.
>>
File: image.png (528KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
528KB, 1136x640px
>>39629918
> I have no past relationship experience. Any tips?
Right now it's time to catch her. Pretend as if you do until you get to know her better. If she's nice, she won't mind. If she's the type of girl that cares about that stuff, well, you'd be better off without her anyways. (or at least just as friends so you can have some other choices available)
Either way, don't get tripped up by a little spaghetti dropping. Just say you're awkward. Almost everyone is to some extent, and a lot of girls find that cute.
Stick through to the end, be strong, and don't be afraid to make a move if it's obvious that she wants you to.
>>
>>39634371
The thing is, that I'm pretty good at anything social (ESTP). But the thing I'm the most insecure about is my body really. I used to be chubby/fat and I lost about 15kg. I've got stretch marks on my body and I'm still chubby. I'm pretty sure that she didn't see that when I had my sweatshirt on man. I'm so conscious about it it hurts.
>>
>>39631385
>(She didn't want my hoodie because she didn't want me to get a cold)

Woman don't care about the wellbeing of men. I remember girls taking my hoodies because they wanted the scent of me. If she was really in to you she would have taken the hoodie
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.