[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 5'11 >tfw literally an inch away from a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

File: 1474469597528.jpg (102KB, 720x533px) Image search: [Google]
1474469597528.jpg
102KB, 720x533px
>tfw 5'11
>tfw literally an inch away from a happy, fulfilling life
>>
>>39628611
You could probably gain that inch by fixing your posture.
>>
>>39628654
manlet begone
>like I haven't tried that already
literally tried everything you can possibly imagine to gain that extra inch, except surgery
>>
Wear flatter shoes, you might just be 5'10" then and get the happy fulfilling life.
>>
>>39628611

It's called lying OP. Girls are awful at telling height, I'm 5'4 manlet and most girls think I'm like 5'6 manlet.
>>
>>39628611
You being 5'11 has nothing to do with you being unfulfilled and miserable. It's the fact that you're probably insufferable to be around.

>>39628711
This. Women are such bad drivers because we've been lying to them about what 7 inches looks like for centuries.
>>
>>39628711
who the fuck even cares at that point lmao, it's not like anyone below 5'10 can get a girl anyway
>>
>>39628611
I'm 5'10"...

...and I've accomplished everything I could've ever imagined, plus much much much more

I've fucked over 575 women, and I worked at Warner Bros. Records as an Art Director,making $3,500 a day. I'm married, and my wife helps me fuck other women...

I'd also take your 'one inch taller than me' ass and beat the shit out of you so badly, your eyes would cross...
You're a bitch,and your height has nothing to do with it...

Coward
>>
>>39628611
No, you just blame other things besides your shit personality for being undesired desu
>>
File: laughing-pepe.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-pepe.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>39628826
>little man syndrome detected
>>
>>39628826
>manlet bragging to a bunch of losers on /r9k/ about a made up life just to compensate
lol COPE
>>
>>39628826
I thought you were in prison, what happened?
>>
THE CORRECT ANSWER WAS :

YOUR LACK OF SELF CONFIDENCE IS NAUSEATING

NO WONDER NO WOMEN WILL INVEST THEIR LIFE INTO YOUR EMPTY EXISTENCE
>>
>>39628711
I'm 5'6". I went on a date with a girl who had 5'7" listed as her height. I was taller than her despite her wearing heels.
>>
File: 1491760315631.jpg (60KB, 322x677px) Image search: [Google]
1491760315631.jpg
60KB, 322x677px
>>39628826
Calm down, bud. Your napoleon complex is showing.
>>
>>39628886
Bragging ?...

Not quite

I'm giving an abbreviated list of common everyday accomplishments I've made while only 5'10", 1 inch shorter than OP, who bases this entire thread on his lack of success or possibility of any future success because he's only 5 foot 11

Idiot

I suppose paying attention isn't your specialty
>>
>>39628826
>yet he's on r9k replying to these posts
>>
>>39628896
Nope...

I was wrongly charged criminally while proceeding with civil litigation

I wasn't convicted of Jack shit

I have gone to prison in the past, but that was for aggravated assault, and I was guilty as fuck
>>
>>39628961
Yes... I am in r9k replying to posts

Aren't you an observant one?...

Exactly WHAT about having a full life behind me would preclude me from being in r9k ?

Idiot
>>
>>39628942
all those accomplishments (assuming they're real, which they aren't) are automatically discarded by women when they see you're ony 5'10
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-24-10-59-58.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-24-10-59-58.png
1MB, 720x1280px
HINT:

R9K IS NOT AN 'ANONYMOUS' FORUM

IF IT WAS, WHY WOULD THEY HAVE A PLACE FOR MY NAME?

R9K IS NOT A FORUM EXCLUSIVELY FOR LOW SELF ESTEEM FAILURES

ITS JUST A FORUM

AND THE 'ANONYMITY' MYTH GOES HAND IN HAND WITH FAILURE

Nobody has EVER accomplished anything worthwhile without marketing themselves somehow

It's funny because you guys think that you are Elite and you're the intellectual Upper Crust of society, yet you're too stupid to realize that by falling for the Anonymity Trendy Myth, you are further lessening your chances of ever accomplishing anything

AGAIN: nobody has ever accomplished anything worthwhile without the marketing themselves in one way or another

See how easy that was?
>>
>>39629113
Disregard all that. I like to put penises in my mouth.
>>
>>39629113
>>39629124
feel free to leave the thread anytime fag
>>
File: PicsArt_11-14-02.18.50.jpg (156KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_11-14-02.18.50.jpg
156KB, 2048x1152px
>>39629021
AGAIN : IM MARRIED... MY WIFE WAS A LIPSTICK LESBIAN FOR 11 YEARS UNTIL I MET HER... SHE HELPS ME FUCK OTHER CHICKS... I WAS A STRIP CLUB DJ FOR 9 YEARS AND 9 MONTHS... THATS ALMOST TEN YEARS...

365 X 10 = 3,650 nights of fucking eery stripper, waitress or bartender...

Idiot

Lol @ you pretending it's not your fault that you're a pussy who is too afraid of his own shadow to get laid

(irony: you fail because of your fear of failure) and because you have absolutely no experience with women whatsoever, it instantly negates any theories you have about women or what they like or dislike

Hahahaha

Coward
>>
>>39628980
Well in any case, I'm glad you're back. These r9k faggots need someone to call them out on their shit
>>
BTW guys sorry it was all lies I'll never lie to you again sorry!!
>>
>>39628756
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1UZe5Z62X4
guy is 5'7
>>
>>39629207
LOL @ YOU, an adult male with absolutely no history of sexual relations with females calling ME a 'fag'...

It reminds me of what a sissy and a passive little coward you are, but suddenly you decide you're going to present yourself as some kind of intimidating badass....

You have absolutely no Authority and no power and no masculinity whatsoever, but suddenly you think you get to make the rules around here?

Why don't you try intimidating Zelda on your little video game?... The reason women aren't even vaguely interested in you has a lot to do with the video games, because women are not going to invest their life into it full grown adult child who sits on his ass playing Zelda....

... But more importantly, no woman is interested in investing her life into a little coward who makes excuses and points fingers trying to blame external factors for his own inability to get on his feet and act like a man....

Me ?... Leave ?... Hahaha
Good luck with that
>>
>>39629212
>>39629305
>angrily trying to defend himself
lol napoleon complex is a terrible thing
>>
>>39629207
dont be so rude anon hes almost halfway to convincing you of the one real redpill: feeling sorry for yourself is the most disgusting, filthy thing you can do and it will never ever fix your problems
>>
>>39629237
Thank you, sir....

I was actually charged with attempted extortion, after going to the courthouse to file civil litigation against the manager of a Dunkin Donuts, who had refused to manage a situation at one of his franchised stores, after two of his employees tried to steal my 6in screen, 1080 DPI, 32 gig internal memory, 820 Snapdragon octa-core processor phone...

They cracked the screen while trying to steal my phone, and while I was trying to convince the manager to cover the $100 repair fee for the screen, with the advice of an attorney, the manager somehow convinced a sheriff's deputy to arrest me for extortion.....

... My actions in no way shape or form constituted extortion at all....

.... And here I sit right now at home with my wife and yes I'm in r9k and I'm not going anywhere anytime soon

Good to see you
>>
>>39629334
SINCE I ACTUALLY WROTE THE TROLLER RULEBOOK, NOBODY KNOWS THE RULES BETTER THAN ME...

TROLLER RULE NUMBER ONE:
THE VICTIM WILL ALWAYS TRY TO ACT LIKE THEY HURT THEIR VICTIMIZER

exactly WHAT about me seems 'angry'??

Why would I be angry that you are such a loser and an incompetent little child?

I'm actually tickled pink by your failure

See how easy that was?
>>
>>39629466
lol who tf is this guy

why is he talking in all caps
>>
>>39629466
>exactly WHAT about me seems 'angry'??
-typing in all caps
-using multiple punctuation
-calling me long strings of names
>>
>>39629560
LOL@IDIOTS WHO EQUATE CAPS WITH ANGER HAHAHA

THE PEPSI LOGO IS ALL IN CAPS

IS PEPSI ANGRY?

THIS TYPE OF NONSENSICAL FOLLOWER MENTALITY IS EXACTLY THE SAME TYPE OF MENTALITY THAT KEEPS YOU POSTING ANONYMOUSLY, YET STILL UNABLE TO COMPREHEND WHY NOBODY NOTICES YOU AND NOBODY RECOGNIZES YOU FOR ANYTHING
>>
>>39629576
LOL !!!!....

REALLY???!!!!.......

FAGGOT INEPT UNACCOMPLISHED SHIFTLESS COWARD BEDWETTER
>>
>tfw 181cm
Feet is a normie measurement.
>>
>>39628711
How is that possible? At that heigh girls would equal you and easily overheigh you with heels.
>>
File: 1457797956001.png (597KB, 597x593px) Image search: [Google]
1457797956001.png
597KB, 597x593px
>>39629598
>>39629625
seriously leave, you're shitting up my thread. just let me wallow in my self-pity already faggot
>>
>>39628611

I'm 5'11 3/4ths. You don't know shit about suffering; I'm doomed to being an Emperor Manlet.
>>
I'm 23 and 5'7" and have fucked 4 girls, one of them taller than me
>>
>>39629730
You're slow, mate. You need to pick up the pace.
>>
>>39629771
They've all been back to back long term relationships. I'm newly single though and would like to add a handful more girls to list but I am bad at pump and dump, get too attached
>>
>>39629659
ironic: when a purple striped translucent elephant logs in with 1000 other purple striped translucent elephants...

HE HAS BECOME THE NORMIE

see how easy that was?
>>
>>39629682
You're no Napoleon...

He was actually cool

And I highly doubt anyone will be mentioning you hundreds of years from now
>>
HOW THE SPHINX LOST ITS NOSE:

MOST PEOPLE ARE UNAWARE THAT IT WAS ACTUALLY NAPOLEON BONAPARTE HIMSELF WHO SHOT A CANNON AT THE SPHINX AND SHOT ITS NOSE OFF
>>
Lol actually, Napoleon had nothing to do with the great sphinx's nose
>>
ITS SELF CONFIDENCE THAT ATTRACTS

IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW TALL YOU ARE, HOW MUCH MONEY YOU HAVE, OR THE SIZE OF YOUR PENIS....

S E L F
C O N F I D E N C E

THE ONE THING YOU LACK

And that's your choice
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>39630090
pic related can be the most confident man in the whole world, you think he slays pussy every night?
>>
>>39630182
That type of man frequents hookers.
>>
>>39630090
You're my favorite poster on here. like shock (chlorine) into a dirty swimming pool.
>>
>>39628611

Just get some high shoes
>>
>>39628611
>t. Robert Down-here jr
>>
>>39630182
Yes...this human in your attached pic COULD easily get tons of pussy...

You're simply insistent on reenforcing your incessant desire to blame others and imaginary external forces for your own failure, which is caused, ironically enough, by your fear of failure....

So to answer your question...

YES
even that guy could get tons of pussy if he harnessed a smooth, humble self confidence

>>39630464
>>
>>39630464
Thank you, sir

I appreciate your vote of confidence
>>
>>39628711
Hate to break it to you but 5'6 aint all that great either
>>
>>39631599
I used to have a best buddy named Michael, who was only 5'5"...

He was a shy kid, but when we were 16, he completely reinvented his entire personality, and actually started calling himself 'Cap'n America'...

Cap'n was hilarious (he still is)

He got TONS of pussy... TONS OF IT
and they were all hot as fuck.

He modified his behavior and became a gregarious, self-confident, social butterfly... Everyone gravitated to him, not just hot girls... Dudes always wanted to be his friends, and he became extremely popular everywhere he went.

He ended up with a great job, and a hot wife, and a beautiful daughter....

Your success is up to YOU, not up to other people...

Now, my wife and I are going to watch a few episodes of History Channel's 'Life After People'
>>
>>39631788
lol EVERYONE has that one 5'5 friend who is a huge successful pussy slayer who everybody on the street knows... fuck off kid, the real world isn't like in your animes
>>
>>39631535
How do we adopt a lifestyle of smooth, humble self confidence?
Johnny you may have just given me hope
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.