[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any other rowboats here have Fibromyalgia, or know someone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1342621547985.png (7KB, 389x255px) Image search: [Google]
1342621547985.png
7KB, 389x255px
Do any other rowboats here have Fibromyalgia, or know someone who does?

>constant wide-spread pain that never fucking goes away
>zero ability to focus
>fatigue, numbness, weakness
>doctors won't give any painkillers because i'm young and think i'm just trying to score opiates (which i'm not)
>"have you tried physical therapy, anon? you gotta stay active!"
>normies: "oh, but you look fine!"

This is the actual worst and i'm at my wit's end, and I g-guess I was wondering if anyone had tips for pain management beyond yoga and meditation ;__;
>>
>>39628569
Yeah, plus it makes me weaker, especially the left half of my body. I think I got fibrosis from a goddamn vaccine shot, it's bad in that spot on my shoulder. Candida up my spine, probably. I hate it.
>>
>>39628639

Funny, mine seems to be right-sided.
What do you do for it? Are you eligible for NEETbux?
>>
>>39628569
How did you get your diagnosis anon?
I suspect that I might have this but right now my doctor is starting to think I'm some sort of hypochondriac.
>>
>>39629681
I do all sorts of stretches and muscle flexing and self massages (I use a rolling massage stick, and air hockey mallets on the floor for specific areas. I'm on neetbux for depression and anxiety. I'm certain I would not have FM if I didn't have depression and anxiety. I also have a fucked up lower back which is linked to it I'm sure. A handful of other shit is linked to it I'm sure.
>>
>>39628569
this is not a real disease anon.
may i suggest you arejust looking for some attention?
>>
File: 1421899455557.png (63KB, 280x245px) Image search: [Google]
1421899455557.png
63KB, 280x245px
Fuck. This sounds like one of the worst conditions out there, along with those cluster headaches that leave people rolling in pain. I don't envy you.

Does caffeine make it worse or better?
>>
File: 1495013199665.gif (94KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1495013199665.gif
94KB, 400x400px
>>39628569
I have this issue. I also have restless leg syndrome. With the Fibromyalgia symptoms and the RLS it creates a nasty combo in which I HAVE to move my legs to avoid pain. Really pisses me off when I sleep. No amount of exercises makes it go away, it always comes back I have ot fall asleep in 30 minutes if I don't I stay up for about a hour or two just fidgeting my legs. The constant repetitive motion causes my hips to hurt as well.

The Fibromyalgia symptoms for me is like if some one were to slap my back or tap the back of my head over and over and over and over and over. Except it is all over my body. So I got this real tenseness in my body every single day that just aggravates me. I tend to loose my mind near the end of the day whe nI begin appeasing the pain and tenseness with motions. So I am shaking and spazing out. Then I finally get to bed and it restarts the next day. Exercising delays the effects but I have to do a lot of work to get rid of it. But it is just steadily getting worst every day.
>>
See if your doctor will give you Lyrica
>>
>>39628569
I know some girl that has it. She was on my course at uni and couldn't attend some days because of it.

I'm sorry you have to go through this anon
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>39630237
namefag detected
>>
>>39629681
Did you get vaccine shots on your right side too? More than your left?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.