[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be fat white girl >shitpost on r9k to talk trash about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 07d.jpg (55KB, 775x637px) Image search: [Google]
07d.jpg
55KB, 775x637px
>be fat white girl
>shitpost on r9k to talk trash about black women
>try to take credit for white women being desirable even though I'm fat and have 4 cats.

Why am I so bitter
>>
File: npc0m.jpg (16KB, 395x281px) Image search: [Google]
npc0m.jpg
16KB, 395x281px
>>39627371
>be fat white girl

alright you get a pass on the tits or gtfo
>>
>>39627371
Calories in calories out muffin.
>>
>>39627371
Because you chad won't settle with you which makes you resentful.
>>
>>39627371
>4 cats

holly shit, did you even try? but hey, you can get a fat black bf
or a dyke
>>
>>39627371
How fat are you? Also, post cats.
>>
>>39627371
Learn to love other women. I spent my whole life until my mid 20s hating women because I wanted men to like me. It's not worth it, it will never be worth it. The opinion of men who generalize women as a whole and don't treat you as an equal is unnecessary and pointless.

You will be better off once you see yourself and other women as just humans with differing yet often feminine aspects. You will feel less pressure on yourself and less judgement towards others, and realize just how thick the wall you've built around yourself really is.

Don't ruin your life and your relationship with others like you for the sake of the people you've been lead to believe are cool and default.
>>
>>39627371
I want a fat white gf
am white guy
>>
>>39627549
Why do you think men like hateful gossiping woman?
Why bring up men at all?
>>
>>39627549
I completely agree. Hating other women will not get you a boyfriend. It will just make you seem bitter and angry.

Girls need to support one another. Plus is it crazy fun to gossip about relationships and support one another when you can not find anyone
>>
>>39627665
>>39627656
Why do you guys gossip? It's mean ;_;
>>
>>39627693
It is never anything that bad. Yesterday we were talking about one guy who sperged out on a friend and called her all sorts of nasty names after taking like 6 minutes to text back.
>>
>>39627371
>>be fat white girl
How fat are you?
>>
>>39627744
You never know what kind of stress he might be dealing with that lead to it ;-;
>>
>>39627748
>How fat are you?

340lbs
>>
File: 1504891549223.jpg (113KB, 661x882px) Image search: [Google]
1504891549223.jpg
113KB, 661x882px
>>39627371
end your life disgusting landwhale.
>>
>>39627656
Because she's self loathing for the sake of male attention. She's bought into the exaggerated dissonance between men and women that was created just to profit off of and make a competition out of everything. This manufactured alienation that tells us that women are dainty and high maintenance, and men are cool and chill. It shouldn't be this way, there is more of a difference in levels of testosterone and estrogen in one sex than between two.

It makes women hate themselves, thus putting other women down to distance themselves from the stereotype. That's why women are so fixated on identity, self branding, and social status. They feel the intense need to stand out in any way possible, or else they are doomed to be a prop in the background who is "dumb and girly and useless". Some women satirized this trope to reclaim it, or lean into it because it's just as much work trying to go against it anyways.

It's the equivalent of telling a guy to "man up, stop being a pussy". Your emotions and feelings are purely your own perception, your biological state should have nothing to do with it and you shouldn't feel bad for being the way tha you are if it isn't hurting someone else. Self improvement should be ever present, but not for superficial reasons.

>>39627665
I understand the appeal of gossip, but don't partake. It feels like the conversational equivalent of junk food. It's fun to feel powerful and in the know, but it's not worth it and exercising the negative habits will lead you to think negatively more often than not.
Most of the time it's harmless, but still can have a negative effect on you and others engaging in it.
>>
>>39627849
hnng
how tall are you with that?
>>
>>39627882
>Your emotions and feelings are purely your own perception, your biological state should have nothing to do with it and you shouldn't feel bad for being the way tha you are if it isn't hurting someone else.

Whatever. This would be fine, if you could be trusted to understand the difference between "you shouldn't feel bad" and "you're entitled to demand that others endorse and embrace your decisions".

You don't necessarily have to feel bad if you don't want to "man up and stop being a pussy", but don't expect me to respect you if you don't. And if you try to *demand* that I consider you as valuable as people who *do* man up, you can go fuck yourself.
>>
>>39627973
>Whatever. This would be fine, if you could be trusted to understand the difference between "you shouldn't feel bad" and "you're entitled to demand that others endorse and embrace your decisions".

This. Well said
>>
>>39627882
Most men here are self loathing for the sake of female attention too, I don't think there is a higher agenda behind feeling unattractive to the sex you're attracted to.
Or who do you think would profit off this and is behind it?
>>
>>39628030
Corperations that make people feel bad about themselves for not looking the most feminine or masculine possible.
Movies and advertisements glorify the dissonance and fairytale ideas of beauty, forcing people to try and stray from androgyny as much as possible.

The purpose of this is to sell twice as much of one product, because it creates a demographic out of low self esteem. Feeling unmanly? Make sure to buy the body soap with the COOL BLACK LABEL and the awesome soda that's TOO COOL FOR GIRLS. Not feeling pretty enough? Buy the CUTE yogurt that's shaped like a thin woman's waist, or the GLITTERY bath bomb that makes you feel like a kid again!

There is nothing wrong with these products on their own, but instead how they feed off of insecurities to sell them. I like vapid girly things, but it took me decades to be able to admit it. Feminine things are seen as weak and infantilising, but I saw myself as a mature and strong person. It gave me huge issues with my identity, and as an adult I've spoken with countless people who feel the manufactured war between masculinity and femininity negatively impacted them in the same way.

Apologies if I'm rambling or coming off as preachy, I'm trying to explain this as in depth as possible.
>>
>>39628274
>wahh accept me
>>
>>39627371
just let me be your bf plis
>>
>>39627371
Post feet
Of course this isn't original
>>
>>39627371
not like you could do something about it.
>>
>>39628357
It's the opposite, actually. Self acceptance is most important, not to approval of others. Just trying to help people understand that they don't have to try to be someone they aren't.
>>
Just fucking lose weight you dumb cunt. Then you can be comfortable that you ARE, actually, more desirable than all black women.
>>
>>39628274
This is the kind of absolute nonsense you get from leftists who have never held a job but somehow know all about the secret Illuminati meetings at Da Corporashuns.

Here's what actually happens:

Marketing people at corporations are in a continual death struggle with each other and with any ambitious individual with a little capital who has decided to fuck them up.

Particularly in the consumer product space, customers are incredibly difficult to capture and retain, and if you slow down for two seconds your brand dies, you get fired, and your kids don't go to college.

Desperation and Darwinian competition lead these marketing people to seek out product niches, but they're afraid of taking risks that are too great. They min/max their way into trying superficially new versions of what has worked for others before.

Because men and women actually have different preferences, one typical min/max exercise is to seize upon one of those different preferences and either accentuate it or repurpose it.

Anyone who thinks da corporashuns are driving this process or in anything resembling control is deluded. The consumer, in all his/her wretchedness, is in firm control, and marketers are desperately trying to chase them and figure out what they want.
>>
>>39628481
>wahh its the corporations fault I'm an insecure basket case
>>
>>39627371
The problem is not that you are fat.The problem is that you cannot shed the fat.Men dislike women who cannot be honest.The only reason you're not eating healthy is because you keep telling yourself that you're not fat in some form or another and you avoid thinking about it in any way you can.Even making this post was a way of avoiding thinking deeply on why you are overweight.

JUST FACE THE TRUTH LADY.YOU'RE A WHALE.Get naked and stare at yourself in the mirror each morning for at least 10 minutes.

Physical traits are linked with personality traits.

The problem is that you're unable to feel disgusted with yourself because you use your cute kitties as a distraction.OWWWWWW MY KITTIES LOVE ME NO MATTER WHAT OWWWWW

The cats don't give a shit about you lady.The moment you admit that you are fat and hate yourself because of it is the moment you are able to actually start loving yourself.

literally everything I said applies to men who are fat as well.

Just stop avoiding the truth.It's supposed to hurt.Sadness is ugliness leaving the body.
>>
>>39627602

I brought a mattress from some skinny tall white guy , married to a fat white girl .
>>
>>39629519
did they seem like happy love birds?
>>
>>39627371
where are yu from?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.