[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish it was acceptable to walk up to somebody and be like "hey,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I wish it was acceptable to walk up to somebody and be like "hey, you're super cute"
>>
>>39626962
It is if you're Chad.
>>
>>39626962
>>39626991
just be yourself
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuaC3dXayAs
>>
It is, but you better hope she's sociable enough to know how to handle it. Girls have snuck up on me and starting giving me compliments and I didn't know how to respond so they left after a minute.
>>
>>39626991
Considering no one's ever walked up to me and said that I guess that's a no. But aren't Chads supposed to be like top ten percent of men or whatever? Is their a rare almost unacheivable status for women to reach? Cuz like half the girls on tinder I'm like "yo, she's super cute"
>>
>>39626991
Came here to post these exact words
>>
>>39627010
Oh, I get it now. all I need to do is get rid of my fucking social anxiety. Easy right?
>>
>>39627010
That won't work. Trust me, I know myself way to well
>>
>>39627285
Because you're a shut-in beta loser with no real world experience, just like him. Shocking that someone else in this crab bucket would share the same pessimistic worldview as you! Time to grow up, "Chad" is a bogeyman.
>>
>>39627414
This is standard projection
I r8 this b8 3/8
>>
>>39627010
>that one girl that already has a bf still taking his number

AWALT
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.