[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

US OF FILTH

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_8778.gif (2KB, 324x216px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8778.gif
2KB, 324x216px
The more the normies provoke us the more we continue to witness the realities around us. We must bring Islam to the West and turn America into a Muslim majority country. Islam is the true robot religion.

I say we should bring in all kinds of Muslims. Refugees!! The upper middle class white male chads who voted for politicians that advocated the destruction of Syria and Iraq should have their rights taken away. American shits were responsible for the destruction of Syria and Iraq. You fat GMO fucks thought you could "democratize" the rest of the world! Well even Mother Nature hates your sorry excuse of a country.

You won't even accept refugees because you're half mut degenerates. Your "American ancestors" are literally prisoners of exile from England.

911 could've been avoided if Americans weren't such a hateful people.
>>
this is some schizophrenic bait

who is speaking? liberal sympathizer? ISIS recruiter? moderate muslim?, D+, see me after class
>>
>>39625320
sorry /pol/ack, cultural Christianity is going to be replaced by Islam
>>
File: tomoko-noragami-aragoto-8.43.jpg (18KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
tomoko-noragami-aragoto-8.43.jpg
18KB, 210x240px
>>39625320
>tfw you will never have a self-induced-schizophrenia shitposter gf
>you will NEVER EVER keep her hydrated during her 12-hour binge sessions of posting about how anime is evidence of demonic possession
>you will never help her shower after she forgets to for a week
>you will never help her maintain her network of 40 separate twitter accounts that each update hourly
>you will never save the newspaper each day so she can pore over it looking for god's messages to her
>>
>unironically believing "Allah" spoke arabic to some peasant who somehow knew how to read and write and was able to copy down everything he said word for word
*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
File: trapmakers art.png (119KB, 553x585px) Image search: [Google]
trapmakers art.png
119KB, 553x585px
Nice bait but I rate it a C-. If you do some extra credit I might bump your grade up to a C
>>
>>39625251
Crusades and establishment of the US navy to defeat the Barbary corsairs weren't enough.
>>
File: 1502162785825.jpg (591KB, 1414x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1502162785825.jpg
591KB, 1414x2000px
lol, muhammad was killed by a jewish woman.
a jewish woman who asked, "did you really think i wouldn't poison you?"
islam's holy prophet is a disgrace to islam.
good job following the world's most shameful religion, supercuck
>>
>>39626004
Its painfully obvious you know nothing about Islam. Just stop.
>>
File: dabiq issue 15.jpg (857KB, 1081x1507px) Image search: [Google]
dabiq issue 15.jpg
857KB, 1081x1507px
>>39626659
>supercuck

can you really be a supercuck if you've managed to influence human society for 1400+ years?

This isn't even pre-history like Jesus or Buddha where they had the benefit of mythology shrouding their exploits. Muhammad enslaved humanity with the cameras of history in front of his face.
>>
File: 1504817826688.png (135KB, 377x390px) Image search: [Google]
1504817826688.png
135KB, 377x390px
>>39626828
your prophet.
was killed.
by a jewish woman.
if any muslim man were killed by woman, isn't that a disgrace upon him?
your prophet is a disgrace.
jesus was at least crucified by men.
and jesus won.
buddha had all of eastern asia.
muhammad only won a bunch of inbred boy-raping sand people
>>
>>39626828
>Jesus
>Pre History
He was crucified by fucking romans, not neanderthals, Now I know the extent of retardation muslims are.
>>
File: 1501282185897.png (498KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501282185897.png
498KB, 1280x720px
lol, looks like the buddhist-atheist tranny gets the last laugh here.
bite your fucking tongue you stupid fucking barbarian.
the only reason you religion still exists is because of evil zionists preaching mercy for a bunch of misanthropic barbarians with an shocking degree of success.
rest of the world wishes you guys would fucking grow up and stop pulling your shit, and half secretly wish they could be legally allowed to enact genocide on your murderous, filthy pedo asses.
be.
fucking.
grateful.
also, the reign of islam over the middle east won't forever.
islamic regimes reached their height during the cold war, and now they're badically on life support
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.