[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw backstabbers at work Worst people, stab you in the back

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: images-49-1.jpg (74KB, 379x296px) Image search: [Google]
images-49-1.jpg
74KB, 379x296px
>tfw backstabbers at work

Worst people, stab you in the back just to suck the managers dick thinking they will get a Payrise or the manager will buy them a new car.
>>
>be promoted at work
>nobody else wanted the job but coworkers get pissed i am getting paid more them them
>they decide to haze the shit out of me for months for this
>they get a new guy to tell me for weeks that nobody wants me working there
>had enough and put in my two week notice
>suddenly everybody upset i want to leave
>they want references and hookups like they didn't fuck me over for months
>be days away from starting new job
>coworker who hated me says she found out where my new job was and also applied
>said she talked to the manager about me during her interview
>sus af
>get call the next day saying they decided to give my position to someone else
>bitch comes in the next day asking me if i'm going to be staying since she got my job
>nope.jpg
>get job hiring to start right away
>they want me to start in 4 days
>tell manager at the beginning of my shift not to put me on schedule for next week--i was just going to finish out the work week
>bitch over hears me talking to manager
>is desperate to know where i'm working next
>say nothing and quit that day
>find out months later that the bitch quit her new job in three days because it was too hard and went back to the old job

It's just impossible to fucking trust anybody at work. People will fuck you over for no good reason other than jealousy.
>>
I got my coworker fired a couple days ago. He cried.
>>
>>39621062
greentext?
>little bitch tears or full on bawling?
>>
Work beside "best mate". He gets manager, I don't want it. Becomes friends with other staff and the store manager who hates me. Other staff are lazy as fuck, he gets his ass chewed for work being shit. Puts the blame on me.
Couldn't give a fuck though lads. Plan on leaving and he can go fuck himself.
>>
>>39621031
That is really petty and fucked up. Some vengeance is needed there.
>>
>>39620490
I work in health care and I'm around ALL women. It's hilarious how they all talk about each other. Never say anything bad about another person, because it will get around to them. Never trust anyone, especially lying decisive women. They are the WORST aspect of my job......
>>
File: 1382743491510.png (265KB, 356x338px) Image search: [Google]
1382743491510.png
265KB, 356x338px
>>39621138
The only vengeance I got was becoming a drug addict and trying to find a way to get autism bux since most of my coworkers seem hellbent on making sure I can't make a living wage.
>>
>>39621095
>Work nightshift in convenience store
>Management hires fat nig for same shift
>Fat nig is lazy, literally sleeps on the job
>Complain to management
>They call him, literally fire him over the phone
>He cries, asks for another chance
>"No."

When he was awake he'd tell me about how he had a daughter and a bunch of child support to pay off. Good luck with that now, fat ass.
>>
>>39621214
>fired him over phone
>you somehow heard it
>you were in the room when they did it

Sure that happened.

Nice lie for /pol/points bro.
>>
>>39621275
Nah, nigs just conform to your expectations 90% of the time. Sorry friend.
>>
>>39621275
....or the manager told him about it. This is minimum wagie work. Im sure nobody cares about sharing private information about coworkors at a freaking convenience store.
>>
>>39621488
But he didn't say that now did he. It's minimum wage work that he felt butthurt enough to get a dude with a kid fired over. Even if the nignog and story is real, Anon's still an asshole for getting a dad fired for no good reason.
>>
>>39621488
Can confirm. Shit tier convenience store wage cuck here. My "bosses" are constantly blabbing off at the fucking mouth about other people's business. "Anon is only working 5 hours a week, it's because of her social security"

"Anon has been a no call no show for the past two days, if he's not here tomorrow it's work place abandonment"

"Head store manager is bitching at me because of you guys" etc..

No. Sense. Of. Professionalism. (Or respect for ones self, and others)
>>
>>39620490
I know this feeling.

>Work with a small group of mid to late 20 year olds as construction estimators
>Everyone else is much older so we become quite good friends over 2 years
>I share that I have been approached by a recruiter and that I will be getting a new job
>They congratulate me and also share that hey are looking for new jobs
>Weeks go by and I finally give my last 2 weeks in writing and tell everyone I am leaving
>They all claim they knew and the whole fucking office knew despite me only telling 1 person
>>
I just started a CNC machine job. It's pretty cool, and the pay is great, but there is a lot to learn. I started 3 weeks ago, and if I make a couple of mistakes on the day shift, the night shift operator acts all passive aggressive in the morning telling me I'm in shit for this and that. Then I always see him run up to the supervisor for a couple of minutes telling him all my mistakes. Never says good morning or anything.

Turns out nobody likes him, and the supervisor really likes me. What a dick though, he's a smalll steriod beef head covered in tattoos. I guess rats come in all different shapes and sizes.
>>
File: 1453223256461s.jpg (2KB, 120x125px) Image search: [Google]
1453223256461s.jpg
2KB, 120x125px
>Boss is in a bad mood one week
>get text "Everybody must be at the office at 8am sharp for the meeting tommorow. This is coming from the boss 'If you aren't at the office by 8, don't bother coming in' "
>ohshit.jpg that sounds like he's ready to fire someone
>get there nice and early
>lazy nigger, who's 30 min late constantly, STILL tries to come late today
>or tries to
>at 8, boss walks outside and calls him and tells him to turn his car around and go home, if he had even gotten in his car yet
>comes back and tells us "He won't be working here anymore"

I think his dumbass got a big head. He must've thought he was the most valuble goy, having worked there longer than anyone.

>>39621275
and before you sperg out on me, I'm not sayign all blacks are lazy niggers, and I hate them all. But the stereotype that blacks are lazy and never get anywhere on time is based in truth.
>>
File: 1406431133518.jpg (10KB, 245x280px) Image search: [Google]
1406431133518.jpg
10KB, 245x280px
>>39621520
>sleeping on the job
>not a good reason to fire him

This is probably bait. Anon didn't fire him. He fired himself by not doing his fucking job.
>>
>>39620490
I wish I had the balls to backstab people for my own benefit but I really don't and I'm never really in the position to do so anyway, because in every place I've worked, everyone has gotten along just fine except for me due to my social anxiety, which affects my ability to socialize.
>>
>>39621031
that's the kind of shit that would cause me to commit arson on someone's house
>>
File: 1504474903746.jpg (434KB, 1024x687px) Image search: [Google]
1504474903746.jpg
434KB, 1024x687px
Why do normalfags feel jealousy and envy so readily?

I swear people are just stupid fucking apes who feel anger the instant that someone has something they don't. People can be so petty and vindictive over absolutely fucking nothing.

Envy is truly one of the worst sins
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.