[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Comfiest memory from your childhood

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 199143614742419316_m3kkxzfi_f.jpg (56KB, 499x387px) Image search: [Google]
199143614742419316_m3kkxzfi_f.jpg
56KB, 499x387px
>be me
>7 years old
>at my grandma's place like every week end
>it's winter
>she made me macaronis with ham and cheese
>I'm rolled up in a fluffy blanket on the couch
>Lion King is playing on the TV
>she eats with me while I comment everything that happens on the screen because I've seen it a million times
>she always smiles and answers me kindly
>I fall asleep on the couch and she takes me to my bed

I didn't know it at the time but that was the last time I would see her. She was terminally ill and she knew she would die soon so she made huge efforts to give me the best last evening with her I could have.

What's your comfiest chilhood memory ?
>>
File: 1384493328935.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1384493328935.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>>39620186
>mfw OP's pic was my oneitis' profile picture for a while
>>
>be me, young
>sleep in bed
>nobody there, all peaceful
>half awake half asleep
>room cold but i wrapped myself up

I cant do that anymore or I just feel alone.
>>
>>39620761
I can still do that on some nights, when I can hear the sound of the city clearly and nothing else, but I get what you mean.
>>
Fug that's bitterweet anon
My grandparents were like my real parents growing up almost, my dad being gone at work and my mom always just being in her room or whatever I'd spend my time at my grandparents place
As the years passed they went from being as good of people though, age making my grandfather a lot more bitter, and my grandmother has gotten to be a bit more rough too
And both would hate me if they knew I was a gay athiest for sure
But they've always provided a lot for me, and I've always been around them so when they pass it'll be tough
>>
>>39620186
It'll be a year anniversary of my grandma passing coming up soonish and it still hasn't hit me that she's truly gone yet I feel come Christmas I'm going to lose it and my already shitty depression will just ramp up x1000
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.