[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what simple thing needs to happen to make the world a better

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3497.jpg (51KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3497.jpg
51KB, 512x768px
what simple thing needs to happen to make the world a better place to live in?
>>
Gas's that kikes
>>
>>39618283
All the humans need to die.
>>
>>39618283
I like thr candidness of this thread. I hate to say it but maybe it's as simple as love. It sounds normie as fuck but what else could it be? So my stepdad is a bit of a cunt but that's because I'm a lazy fuck who doesnt help around the house. I'd they would ask I would help but instead he just pms'd so I decided I'm don't care what you think so I'm not gonna be upset. Yet I still feel angry. He comes across as an insufferable fucking simpleton and got drunk one day and was talking about how he loves my mom, can't really say he loves me but I got the feeling we were both like well we're both human so "love" in that sense. I have an issue where if I'm slighted once or minorly I just wipe that person from my conscience. They don't exist to me anymore and I don't care about them. Yoko Taro has some interesting things to say about violence. In our case I think he saw my not helping as a threat, so he started to ramt and curse, but if he would have talked it wouldnt have been a problem, so I didnt do amything and then was attacked, by it was from a weird self defense mindset, in which to each of us it seems as if we are acting in self defense despite his provocation. Path to hell paved with good intentions and shit. I don't know. I'm agnostic atheist and can tip my fedora on occasion, but when you expand your anger in a golden rule sort of way you get disturbed at both yourself and human nature. Cain killing Abel
>>
>>39618283
>>39618329
>All the humans need to die.

Not all of them, anon. We need a random event to bring us back to a healthy balance with the planet.

Maybe an asteroid or something will come along and wipe our stupid shit off the planet.
>>
>>39618283
A pandemic needs to wipe out 80% of the world's population.
>>
>>39619393
No. All. Humans are terrible for all life.
>>
Trump needs to be impeached.
>>
File: Screenshot 2017-04-10 13.10.30.png (371KB, 793x323px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-04-10 13.10.30.png
371KB, 793x323px
any of these would be acceptable.
>>
>>39618283
earth is not beautiful. its flawed.
for someone/something to win or gain another must lose. its a fundamental rule on this planet, maybe this universe.
the food you eat? made from living organisms harvested for their nutrients they store for survival.
for everything we create we leave a print of destruction like mines, logging camps and emissions.
there is no way of life in perfect harmony. nature is a war zone and cities are cesspools of pollution.
but its not we the humans who are at fault here. its the game rules.
the world will never be a better place to live in, no matter how hard we try.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.