[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Before he found Morpheus, all he did was lurk the internet for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Before he found Morpheus, all he did was lurk the internet for answers.

How do we break free ourselves?
>>
matrix's plot makes no sense, why would someone want to break free from a normal world for a shitty place underground where the earth is ruined?
>>
>>39617859
Because everything in the "normal world" is predetermined and it decided that you would be some basement dwelling autist with no way out
>>
>>39617870
In the movie's real world you would also be a basement autist, your personality does not change when you leave the matrix.
And being predetermined doesn't matter if you don't know the future (if you knew it would cause a paradox). Technically, our reality is predetermined as well. The only advantage is that you'll get to "live in the real world", which might be inside another matrix.
>>
>>39617859

Neo never truly made it to the real world. Xion was just another level of The Matrix
>>
File: 1426726053702.jpg (303KB, 1134x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1426726053702.jpg
303KB, 1134x1001px
Accept the truth, and you will find your freedom.
>>
>>39618016
idk, I just watched the first movie.
>>
>>39618016
That's the only logical conclusion to the trilogy, but I refuse to believe it. It's too fucking retarded. They should've stopped at animatrix.
>>
>>39618266

it makes sense since Neo was able to use his powers outside of "The Matrix" in Revolutions
>>
>>39618266
Everything after Animatrix is non-canon and fuck the Watchowskis
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.