[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All Robots should try Huffing Gasoline

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

Try huffing Gasoline, duster, rubber cement, model plane glue, febreeze.

I huff all the time since 6th grade. Its makes you feel super fucked up
>>
>>39617699
you're fuckin dumb mate
just smoke weed or abuse benzos
>>
>>39617759
I like how fucked up it makes me feel. Don't knock this shit until you try it.
>>
>>39617802
i mean im sure its a great feeling but so is heroin and that shit'll ruin you
There are cleaner substances to abuse
>>
>>39617699
Inb4 "try canned air, shit gets you high as fuck"
>>
>>39617827
Huffing gasoline's has the same safety as the other drugs.
>>
>>39617877
>huffing solvents
>as safe as other drugs
definitely something a brain-damaged idiot in denial about the detrimental health effects of their shitty high would say
>>
https://youtu.be/j5EmCKbWS6c
>>
Are you an Australian Aboriginal?
>>
>>39618370
naw just a trailer trash NEET
>>
>>39617827
>Heroin is unclean
Heroin is very safe when you actually get heroin. Assuming you are in the "land of the free" you wouldn't know, buying your drugs from some street nigga instead of the pharmacy.
Just go to Switzerland and see how good life COULD be.
>>
>>39617925
lots of people huffed gasoline and turned out fine
your parents probably that shit
>>
>>39618465
gasoline's safer than heroin
heroin you got the risk for AIDS
>>
>>39617925
I don't feel fucking brain damage.
huffing gives me stuff to do since I can't hold down a job
>>
>>39618638
>heroing gives you AIDS
And huffing gasoline lights you on fire if you smoke at the same time.
>>
>>39617699
abos are violent lazy retards because they huff gas. You're killing your brain
>>
>>39619155
Classic "chicken or egg" problem. Does poverty and huffing gas cause niggerish behaviour or is it the other way around.
>>
File: chavos con mona.jpg (133KB, 401x386px) Image search: [Google]
chavos con mona.jpg
133KB, 401x386px
Im a neurone and i'D love to be glued to my neighboring Neuron m8
>>
>>39619187
at least normal blacks can make bix nood music and once in a while get decent jobs. And this is with doing drugs/makeshift drugs like weed and purple drank. Abos are literal parasites, likely because of gas sniffing
>>
>>39617699
fuck those brain cells, at least you have a chance of instantly dying from huffing. Well die or end up brain dead anyways.
>>
>>39619292
dude its normal to huff gas
I was doing it when I was 11
>>
>>39619278
Solvents don't glue, brainlet. They do quite the opposite.
>>
Try jenkem it's free. Shit into a gallon jug and top off with urine. Screw on cap and leave to ferment for a day or 48hrs. Unscrew and huff fumes.
Jenkem is a nigger tier drug but hey....it's free.
>>
>>39619603
sounds gross as fuck
I like my huffing to smell good
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.