[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>parents divorce after months of arguing which puts me on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: download (3).jpg (6KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
6KB, 278x181px
>parents divorce after months of arguing which puts me on edge and gives me anxiety disorder
>3 years without father really in life, now they are back together, and we moved back in with each other
>tonight is the third week of living with my dad again, and he bought beer (he is a former alcoholic) and my mother is mad
>in their room atm with my mom crying and them bickering back and forth in low voices so nobody hears (its an apartment)
>to top it off, been searching for jobs, called into a job i really wanted today and they said they werent hiring, cant find any fucking jobs anywhere for a 19 year old NEET with a ged
>now im sitting here with fucking anxiety over my parents fighting again, all the while looking at my insulin pen (type 1 diabetic) seriously considering giving myself a dose of 64 units to each part of my body and going to bed
I just fucking want to live.
I just want peace and fucking work and I want to fucking survive. Why can't I just have that? Why can't I have two parents who love each other? Why is my family a bomb? Why am I so fucking stupid? Why can't I just give up?

They say "oh it gets better" but I've been waiting 5 fucking years for it to get better, and I've tried to improve, I've self educated myself and practically raised myself, but it's not enough.

What the fuck do I do?
I seriously don't think I will be able to handle going through this shit all over again.
>>
>>39617271
now its all quiet. and my heart is racing. wat do
>>
19 and neet isn't that terrible- remember that you're ahead of mid-20's neets, mid-30's neets, some mid 40's neets, criminals, etc.
Go for jobs with high turnover- food service, construction, delivery, canvassing, sign spinning- these should work unless you're a gorrillian pounds or you're missing a limb, that kind of shit.
Try to drown out your mom and dad, it sucks that they're right back into some toxic clusterfuck of a pattern but it's a disfunction they chose before, have chosen now, and apparently want to roll with. If you have ear protection that can help- ear muffs or earplugs- you could also just drown it out by using headphones, ear buds, or speakers to play white noise.
>>
>>39617972
It just hurts to see and hear my mom suffering when she doesn't deserve this shit.

As for high turnover, I don't have a drivers license so that kinda fucks with some. I want to get a job and save up money astat for a car so I can drive myself to Community College for Welding classes, but I need a fucking job first, and I apparently need one soon since I have a feeling this shit is going to explode in my face soon. I gotta get the fuck out of this place.

Food service I was in for 3 months and hated it, was an anxious depressed suicidal mess, but this was before I had medication for my Bipolar and ADHD. Maybe it'll be better.

I might just try to reapply for Walmart only put Stocker on and try for that. I'll have to get out of my comfort zone.
>>
>>39618006
Have you spoken with them about why they divorced, why they've gotten back together, and whether they have a plan so it doesn't sour again?
Meds'll definitely make shitty jobs more livable, and depending on your city public transportation may be useful-even if it's annoying and time-consuming.
>>
>>39618051
They divorced mostly because my father was addicted to adderall and shit and was an abusive asshole revved up. He got off the pills and has a job with her working now too (she was a housewife before) and I thought them both working would help, but I don't know.

She promises me they won't fight like before but fuck I am scared.

Also, I didn't apply for Stocker because I am pretty much just insecure about my own ability. I am afraid of fucking up on the job. I went with Cart Pusher because it was simple: just push carts into the fucking store. Stocker I'm afraid of losing shit and putting things the wrong way and being slow, but at this point I'm about to just say fuck it and do it until suicide. Already at rock bottom might as well go lower.
>>
>>39618090
Go with stocking, cart pusher's kind of exclusive for /really/ fucked up people, and if you can write normally as you have been writing normally right now, than you have higher facilities than those required for cart pushers.
It'll be a new job, you'll trip up a few times and get dressed down, you'll want to blow your brains out, but you'll improve.
>>
Shitty situation OP, best advice I can give is when you find work jist put your all into it, try your best and who knows
>>
>>39618213
It just seemed like such a perfect job. Just walk around a hot/cold lot all day hoarding carts into a store mindlessly. Maybe I am just insecure about my ability to think. I don't know why, I mean I practically learned High School math in like 2 months for my GED after not knowing how to do long division forever. Plus I learned College math all on my own to pass my College tests.

Fuck man. Why can't I just be a normie?

Maybe I will go ahead and just repost the app though with Stocker. God damn I hate this long process.
>>
>>39618224
>put your all into it
bad idea for a min wage or entry level position, easy mistake to make. If you put to much into something like that you'll burn out quickly, feeling frustrated, underappreciated, and generally abused.
Obviously do a job well, but don't invest your heart and soul into mopping puke up.
>>
>>39618271
But because of the simplicity of carts they can hire a downs syndrome kid- who can do the job, fulfill required equal opportunity employment requirements, and depending on state laws can be paid far less than min. wage, or will have his wages subsidized by the govt.
>Maybe I am just insecure about my ability to think.
Sounds like the most likely scenario, if you haven't been very active lately you probably feel a lot more worthless than you actually are. Repost the app, maybe your cookies stored some of your info in the forms so you won't have to re-enter everything.
>>
Look OP, I'm not in the same situation but something similar. My dad recently got jailed and we (mom, brother) have to stay at our sisters apt because my dad was the breadwinner
I have to get my ged and license and can't get a fucking job. Suicide was a constant thought in the past, gone through some crazy shit. But honestly just keep working through it
Listen to some music (emo doesn't help just makes you even more suicidal, I suggest either metal or rap whatever floats your boat)
Just don't think about the dying
It never helps. Gonna be prayin for you :)
>>
File: ay.png (69KB, 836x1492px) Image search: [Google]
ay.png
69KB, 836x1492px
So what else should I put on here? What other positions are good for robots? Or is this it?

>>39618363
thank you, and yeah listening to emo music is a bad habit. it just seems cathartic in a way.
>>
>>39617271
grow the fuck up
>my pawents aw fighting DXXXX
>>
>>39618542
thanks for your input. ttyl in the tranny thread
>>
>>39618417
bumpinoe
>>
So I am considering doing overnight stocking as well. I just would hate not being awake during the day, but honestly my schedule already is fucked.
>>
>>39617271
Oh god in heaven my worst fears have been realized.

He came out of the room an hour ago with a trash bag full of some shit and left. Mother is still asleep. Jesus Christ. And he left his shoes.
>>
>>39617271
28, former independant working man
Life begins when you move out. It might be tough now, but if you can push through the shit long enough to get your own place, your own car, and a job, you'll be on the right track.
It sounds like that should be your current goal.
Good on you for actually wanting to work, too. That seems to be one of the big hurdles around here.
>>
>>39621265
As a 18yo NEET this sounds impossible. You can't get any of that shit without a job and it's impossible to find one
>>
Your parents are weak cunts m8.

My parents have been married for 35+ years and counting and argue pretty much every single day at least once and not once have they separated/divorced.
>>
>>39617271
>What the fuck do I do?
Keep at it. You'll get a job sooner or later, and it will only improve from there as you'll be able to find some roommates and move out. Just hang in there for now.
>>
>>39617271
>addiction ruins and marriages and lives because the fucking medical system just sends people to Alcoholics Anonymous instead of prescribing them medications which have been proven to inhibit the desire for alcohol
http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/09/26/495491533/medications-can-help-people-stop-abusing-alcohol-but-many-dont-know
>>
>>39617271
Find a psychologist who can give you exposure therapy for your anxiety. Talk to a doctor and see if there is an underlying condition that is causing your psych issues. Don't give up bro. I think there is hope for you.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.