[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How could he possibly be get any worse?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (40KB, 320x427px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 320x427px
How could he possibly be get any worse?
>>
>>39614594
If he was morbidly obese and had really bad acne. Other than that nothing else.
>>
>>39614619
His obesity would overshadow everything else, detracting from his terrible facial aesthetics.
>>
>>39614594
A buzzcut and fitted tee would be a huge improvement.
There was a thread on this guy about a month ago where people shopped improvements.
>>
>>39614729
A buzzcut would make him look like a bellend. Like I actually think that could somehow make him look worse
>>
File: CKy9yVNVAAEdTVv.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CKy9yVNVAAEdTVv.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>39614729
>where people shopped improvements
Yeah, anons giving him a wide and sharp jawline with the diamond shape face.
Giving him hunter eyes and positive canthal tilt.
Giving him more pronounced cheekbones and a solid NW 0.

Ofc, this is just a beta who doesn't wanna improve himself. Fucking virgins i guess
>>
>>39614729
there was a thread today where people shooped improvements
>>
>>39614594

modern warfare 3 shirt
>>
File: whatcanbe.png (472KB, 625x371px) Image search: [Google]
whatcanbe.png
472KB, 625x371px
>BSSO
(reposition jaws)
>LeFort I impaction
(remove vertical maxillary excess and move maxilla forwards)
>Zygomatic Sandwich Osteotomy
(add slightly more lateral width and anterior projection of his already high cheekbones)
>Custom wraparound jaw implant with chin
(add width to his narrow mandible)
>Custom zygoma implants
(add more anterior projection to cheekbones)
>forehead/temple burring
(reduce the part of the bone that gives him a lightbulb forehead appearance)
>hairline lowering/recontouring
(add more hair towards the temples)
>Infraorbital rim implants
(provide greater support for under eye area)
>Lateral orbital rim implants
(ditto, but lateral orbits)
>Supraorbital rim implants
(ditto but the top most part of the orbitals)
>Lateral Canthoplexy
(reshape his eyelids for a more almond appearance)
>eyebrow botox
(provide hooding)
>rhinoplasty
(fix his nose)

then its just tan, better skin, better haircut, better taste.

That would all cost a FUCK TONNE of money 150-200 grand

but the results would be incredibly similar to pic related

the fact hes got a nice smile, big eyes(albeit bad shape) and positive canthal tilt does him huge favours

>b-but thats alot of s-surgery y-you will look like a bog.

No, looking like a bog is solely the result of going overboard on fillers and soft tissue.

Osteotomies that work with your actual bone, as well as custom made implants look perfectly natural
>>
>>39614594
I feel pretty sorry for this guy, both for being born ugly and for being made into the literal figurehead of ugly incels.
>>
>>39614944
1) he already has a positive canthal tilt
2) his eyes are already 'big' enough he just has too much vertical height and bad orbits which can be fixed by: Lateral Canthoplexy and orbital rim implants

3) His face is incredibly lean and has high cheekbones, the only problem is he has jaw problems that require surgery first and foremost

4) after said surgery all he needs is width to the jaw

AKA CUSTOM IMPLANTS
>>
>>39614594
backstory on this man?
>>
>>39615502
How did you do this? Could you do me if I provided picture?
>>
>>39614594
He's so fucking hot and handsome
>>
File: 2007110501.jpg (36KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
2007110501.jpg
36KB, 500x343px
>>39614594
>if the upper part and lower part of his head were more exaggerated and he was obese (pic related for example)
>if his eyes weren't aligned correctly
>not shaved but patchy beard
>really ugly nose that would make /pol/ blush
>even longer neck
>prominent "testicle chin" but looks more like a turkey neck
>>
>>39615596
yes i could do you:
- send an email to:
[email protected]

from one anon to another i will keep your photos private and will assess what you would need, where to go and how to proceed

:)
>>
>>39615502
you are an absolute psychopath.

you are what makes this website like no other.

you are fantastic.
>>
File: Incelle Tinder.jpg (246KB, 560x994px) Image search: [Google]
Incelle Tinder.jpg
246KB, 560x994px
>The frustrated incel sees no other option but to begin injecting estrogen in mass quantities, so much so that within weeks his distorted facial features become clothed in a blanket of feminine fat
>>
>>39616397
i dont know how to take that but ayy

the only reason i know this shit is because im MtF and I was getting angry at the countless other trannies rushing into facial feminisation surgery thinking some fat transfers, browbone reduction and a nosejob would make them look like a girl, without addressing the underlying skeletal maxillofacial and craniofacial concerns.

So after sperging on susansplace people started asking for morphs, then cis people started asking for morphs etc
>>
>>39615502
so I'm guessing you're either going for a career in cosmetic surgery or are completely obsessed with appearance or how to fix yourself to the point where you know the names of multiple such procedures
>>
>>39614594
If he wasnt white he might be ugly but he still has white privilege like all of us white people do
>>
>>39616487
well, for starters I think that most trannies AND cis men/women have an incredibly warped perception on surgery.

When they think of 'plastic' surgery they think of the negative connotations:
- bognadoffs
- courtney love
- other freaks

This is a very skewed perception on surgery and as a result I'd be hesitant to call any surgery 'plastic' that isn't the abuse of fillers.

I had trouble finding out what my problems were, but I found them out, got them fixed appropriately and look 100x better than if I did what the common person would do:

>stroll into surgery
>ask the surgeons opinion

I unno, I just want to help people that feel they need work, as these people often dont know what they need themselves.
>>
>>39616487
>>39616546
also I would like to point out

>how to fix oneself
>fix oneself

"fix"

No one is without their quirks and traits that make them who they are, human.

Every single person is imperfect, even fashion models.

It's these imperfections that make a person unique and sometimes they shouldn't be fixed.

With that being said however, if one wants surgery to change things as so it would be more aesthetically pleasing to them, then go for it, and I advocate it fully.
>>
>>39616618
you /PSL/?
>>
>>39616955
No, although I have heard of them.

The only three forums in regards to this that I frequent are jawsurgeryforums, missj and susansplace.

From what I've heard /PSL/ is an incredibly toxic place.
>>
>>39616442
is this something a lot of people know about? Sometimes when I go onto incels or lookism I see people who rattle this shit off like they went to college for 10 years for it
>>
>>39617232
eh, it's not hard to understand the fundementals of what surgery does what. :)

I have read a fuck tonne of pubmeb articles that detail movements etc but I wouldn't say im the most knowledgeable person.

People from lookism as far as I know are just a bunch of bitter people
>>
>>39617412
Is it okay if I email you too? I want to fix my face
>>
>>39617453
yes be my guest, i posted my email further up in the thread.
>>
>>39617453
>>39617495
i will send you my discord name in email and we can discuss further there

:)
>>
>>39616072
hey bro, I don't know if you're still here, but I'm guessing you charge for this?
>>
>>39614594
It's his eyes. Those big, dead, glassed-over peepers are what utterly ruin his face. Everything else is ugly but manageable, while they are extremely creepy and alien.
>>
File: 870.png (552KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
870.png
552KB, 640x480px
>>39616618
>>39615502

I don't know, with your terminology and morphs you sound like you could already make some money as a quack or shill on the internet (unqualified medical professional). It's pretty convincing and you should look into it, open a "consultancy" or something

>>39617549
dude should charge for this desu lol
>>
>>39614594
probably if he gained a bit of muscle made hsi hair less penis-like, shaved, and didnt make the pained smile of death, hed be ok if he was funny
>>
>>39617549
>>39617601
Im still here dont worry.

>do I charge

fuck no, this is readily available knowledge that I am trying to help anons with.

I would gladly offer advice and how to proceed as well as morphs FOR FREE.

Feel free to add me on discord

Puffle#0453

I will be gone for the next hour or so but will reply later
>>
Fuck, only guys would be autistic enough to scientifically quantify what exactly makes someone attractive. Roasties just smear shit on their face and think 'tee hee don't I look cute'

If you could improve your face like you could improve your body I bet at lot of the autists here could become Chads.
>>
he looks innocent as FUCK
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.