[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: FUCK OFF TRAPS.png (37KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK OFF TRAPS.png
37KB, 420x420px
For the longest time I did not give a shit about traps being on this board, I still don't care if you are a trap or if you like them

but there are way too fucking many (you) seekers posting obvious bait and getting 274 replies and 25 images omitted
it is getting annoying and out of hand. And no I am not the guy who posted this last time, at first I didn't even agree with him but now I see his point

STOP ATTENTION SEEKING TRAPS NOW
>>
>>39611076
they're just responding to the /pol/shit
they used to have like one or two threads but then those started getting shitbombed so now they've just given up and are shitposting

also is that a fucking portal reference? portal was in like 2009. what the fuck?
>>
>>39611392
Im not even a /pol/ browser I'm just tired of these fucking attention seeking traps

reference is to 300
>>
>>39611392
>>also is that a fucking portal reference?

How fucking new can you be
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>39611076
This is how I feel about traps too.
>>
File: 03_bronson_blu-ray.jpg (77KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
03_bronson_blu-ray.jpg
77KB, 500x446px
attention whores do not belong here weather they be male female gay or straight.
>>
>>39611741
True, but the trap ones are next level annoying
>>
great, it's a shill thread
have fun agreeing with the same other five slavs and muslims for eternity, faggots
>>
>>39611777
>calls others faggots
>is defending traps
you have outmanoeuvred yourself anon

also I don't even care about traps, they can stay as long as they stop attention seeking all the fucking time
>>
>>39611760

The only way to get rid of these people is to ignore them, but at this point they have created a self sustaining ecosystem of narcissism. What do they have against /lbgt/? it is literally made for them.
>>
>>39611830
>/lbgt/
if you stay here you're gonna fuck up your head like they did. go back to roblox
>>
>>39611830
literally their only argument is that /lgbt/ is blue
at least send them to fucking /trash/ or something
>>
>>39611897
that's because they're not bright enough to make the real argument, which is "fuck you why should I have to do what you say"
I've been on a board for most of my adult life but now I have to leave because a bunch of slopeheads whose main occupation in life is picking fights with the Mrs. Fields twitter account don't like my shit?
no, fuck you, that isn't fucking happening, fucking blow me
>>
>>39611952
>fuck you
still not an argument
there is an entire board dedicated to being a faggot
but you take your faggotry elsewhere instead
and you expect literally anyone to respect you
>>
>>39611952
I haven't been 0n /r9k/ for about 2 years. When i left there were already trap threads now and again. Was there some sort of exodus to this board or did this start here. I feel like rip van wrinkle. Everything is different but some things are the same.
>>
>>39612202
i was here first
suck it
>>
Traps are nice, but I'd9ike my r9k back. Oh wait, r9k is traps, autists, and many other minorities alike. Get over it faggots.
>>
>>39611076
are non binary even human, do they deserve human rights?
>>
>>39611392
2 or 3 threads? they used to have even more than that. they've always been a nuisance and a plague, and they're disgusting.
>>
>>39611076
WE JUST NEED ONE OF THE FAGGOTS TO MAKE A GENERAL. THAT'LL SOLVE ALL THE ISSUES. WHY CANT THEY DO THIS ONE THING?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.