[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every normie asks me why am I so quiet. I have to admit that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1481496157505.jpg (64KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1481496157505.jpg
64KB, 500x411px
Every normie asks me why am I so quiet. I have to admit that it is a little annoying. How do I respond to "You're so quiet!" and "Why are you so quiet"? It makes me feel embarrassed and exposed.
>>
>>39609520
Could it be that you're a fucking robot?

We are simply different. You can't hide it, you can't lift it away. You will always be you.
>>
Just say "I'll speak if I have something say," it makes you seem super mysterious and epic instead of the virgin loser you are.
>>
>>39609736
Don't forget to smirk and twirl your cape as you vanish.
>>
Smile. Look them dead in the eyes. And then, very slowly, say "Does that make you uncomfortable?"
>>
File: 7776.jpg (56KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
7776.jpg
56KB, 633x758px
>>39609810
>smirk
>Anon why do you smile so retarded?
What do?
>>
>>39609875
I'd want to tell them to fuck off, but it's clearly time to not associate with them anymore. If they're like co-workers or something just try your best to collect money and ignore them.

Something I learned the hard way was to only live for yourself. Fuck everyone else.
>>
>>39609520
"Why are you so annoying?"
origami orgineli
>>
>because I want to.

Say this like it's super obvious and you're puzzled why they would ask. But you have to be a little condescending about it, don't act like you're the retard in this situation.
>>
>>39609917
No, you should live for the downtrodden like yourself. You know their pain and how to speak to them, your attitude is bullshit.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.