[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why has hating "white people" become a trend all the sudden?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1503103899250.png (115KB, 1111x423px) Image search: [Google]
1503103899250.png
115KB, 1111x423px
>"ayo fuck white people!"
>something bad happens that affect others than just whites
>"white people please help"
>>
>>39606163
Non-whites have always held white people in contempt, it's just that now they're allowed to say it in public without being lynched, raped or sold into slavery.
>>
>>39606187
>now they're allowed to say it in public without being lynched, raped or sold into slavery
we have to go back
>>
Growing awareness of history combined with the good ol American fixation on race
You guys seem conditioned for it
It isn't cool to hate in people like this, obviously, but when hateful people see other hateful people getting away with it, they emulate the behaviour

Really isn't any different than r9k hating women, for example
>>
Losers love to complain and find someone to blame for their being a loser, all skin colors do it.
>>
It's an American thing, or should I say, Anglo thing.
>>
I remember growing up all people are fundamentally equal and should be judged by their actions.
Also believed that racist isn't really a thing. Why would you hate someone for their heritage, that's not even their fault.
When I learned that people do in fact have prejudice I was kinda sad and disappointed.
>>
>>39606253
We're all racist in nature and our feeling towards others can't be helped
However we can help ourselves by not doing racist actions
>>
I wish I lived in a time period where being white men something. Guess I have to actually work for what I want.
>>
>>39606163
jealous of white people and western countries in general.

for as bad as minorities call the US and western europe as places of racism & hate they still chose to flock to these places instead of their shithole countries, with their massively corrupt politicans who gobble up any aid we try to give them.

Then we have the minorities born in the west who suffer from some grass is greener mentality " if x was all [minority races] it would be better" or " x would be way more advance if white people didnt show up" despite seeing examples around the world

it's the same mentality feminists have with wanting more feminists leaders and we can see the result there to in sweden, very much a feminist leadership and its the rape capital of europe, plus their racist to minorities and the minorites hate the swedes for belittling them as "poor, helpless, dumber than the rest minorities that need special treatment to do the same things as normal people" and they can't assimulate. they make excuses for it to deflect blame and that their ideas dont work
>>
>>39606253
No one is equal. All people have some inferiority or superiority. I too grew up with this false doctrine, but as you go through life and experience more races, you will learn.
>>
>>39606163
lol at niggers not knowing natives had them as slaves as well, even after the end of slavery
>>
>>39606361
I'm not saying everyone is equal.
And of course certain groups of people have certain tendencies.
I just think it's sad to judge people by superficial things like that.
It's not healthy (if you're being irrational) and doesn't solve anything.
>>
>>39606163
that is just blacks blaming everything on white people instead of blaming black single mothers. black women sold black men for a welfare check. single mothers are the people creating the criminals and destroying the black family not white people. Men have this protective instinct so they refuse to blame women who are the problem and instead blame it on other races.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.